Cheap holidays in Playa Dorada
Dazzling white sand and crystal-clear waters are what you can expect to find on your holiday to Playa Dorada.
Situated in the north of the Dominican Republic, Playa Dorada has plenty to offer tourists of all ages looking for a getaway in the Caribbean. Playa Dorada is just a 20 minute transfer from the airport, and with an excellent selection of cheap accommodation and flights from loveholidays.com you could be enjoying a holiday in Playa Dorada in no time at all.
With over two kilometres of sandy beach, you can pull up a sunbed and soak up the Caribbean sun on your holiday. Playa Dorada has plenty of water sports on offer, including windsurfing, pedal boating, banana boating, kayaking and snorkelling for thrill seekers. If you are looking for diving holidays, Playa Dorada is just 25 minutes away from the diving haven of Sousa Bay with its sheltered crystalline waters and 12 fabulous dive sites.
Playa Dorada attractions
Planning your cheap holiday to Playa Dorada in the Dominican Republic? Loveholidays.com can help you plan what to do and see around the beaches of this beautiful Caribbean island.
Top activities in Playa Dorada
- If you love golf then the Playa Dorada Golf Course is the place for you! It is suitable for both enthusiasts and beginners wanting to learn.
- Fun City offers exactly what you would imagine – fun, fun, fun! This park is a top attraction for those on holiday in Playa Dorada with go-karts, grand prix cars and bumper cars being just some of the things to have a go on.
- Enjoy the beach and warm water to the max by getting into one of the many water sports available on Playa Dorada – windsurfing, snorkelling or water skiing.
Playa Dorada's nightlife
- At Occidental Playa Dorada Hotel you will find a casino, so if you're feeling lucky, get playing!
- If you fancy dancing the night away to some local Caribbean disco music then get down to Tropimal. You'll hear merengue music and meet a crowd of tourists and locals.
- If you fancy dining overlooking the beach then pop along to the vibrant Los Pinos. They have a great variety of international dishes and reasonable prices.
Explore Playa Dorada
Take a Jeep safari into the mountains, or a tour of the island with its sugarcane fields, rivers and waterfalls. If you enjoy playing some golf on your holiday, Playa Dorada has an 18-hole course set in lush tropical surroundings. The shopping mall is a great place to pick up great value jewellery, leather and the local rum, or if you are on a family holiday, you're only a short distance from the zoo and marine park, and a thrilling water park. By night you can enjoy the vibrant bars and restaurants, or try your luck at the Vegas-style casino on your beach holiday to Playa Dorada.
At loveholidays you'll find a great choice of holidays to Playa Dorada. Book today and save.