Playa d'en Bossa holidays 2021
With Ibiza’s longest beach and glittering superclubs, Playa d'en Bossa is a hub of entertainment on the island. From water sports to historic laneways and sunset cocktails, get set for a beach holiday dream.
At three kilometres long, this is a sandy playground of sunbeds, beach bars and happy holidaymakers. Dance to the tune of Balearic beats on holidays in Playa d’en Bossa. Then, shop, dine and socialise on the main strip. After a night out at some of the world’s most famous clubs, jet ski or kayak across the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
Island day trips
Playa d’en Bossa holidays are perfect for exploring the famous Balearic Islands. Ibiza is a small island, despite its superstar personality. Buses and taxis whisk you from the resort to Ibiza Town and hippy markets in a flash. Hop on a ferry for day trips to nearby Formentera and discover charming villages in the rolling countryside. The party starts in May when the weather heats up and goes right through to October.
Why book Playa Den Bossa holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love the vibes of Las Salina and the quieter Cala Llentrisca
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Enjoy a legendary party scene defined by world-famous beach clubs
Popular with couples
Think gourmet dining, sunset cocktails and lovely white-sand beaches
Fine dining scene
Indulge in fresh seafood and fine Mediterranean flavours at the glitzy restaurants here
Explore the local markets
Food markets, craft markets, hippy markets - Ibiza is your place!
Amazing all inclusive resorts
If you're after the all inclusive experience, Playa d'en Bossa hotels can provide it
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Playa Den Bossa holidays
Top 5 things to do in Playa d'en Bossa
With stunning beaches, dazzling nightlife and island attractions to explore, there’s not much time to sleep in Playa d’en Bossa!
- Aguamar Water Park is the spot to cool down with a whole lot of thrills. Zip down the Kamikaze and Black Hole slides, and splash with the little ones in the children’s play area.
- What could be better than a massage after a big night out on the town? Massage Beach Ibiza offers pop-up areas for indulgent treatments across a range of locations on the island.
- Sunset boat parties are the perfect way to kick off a big night. Cirque de la Nuit runs fabulous events aboard boats with dancefloors, water slides and open bars.
- Need new club or beach wear for your holidays in Playa d’en Bossa? Fashion boutiques dot the resort, along with a branch of the department store, La Sirena.
- Along with a new outfit, glam up for your night out at Blowout Ibiza. The boutique blow-dry and beauty bar offers pre-party pampering at its best.
Playa d’en Bossa couples holidays
From sunset beach strolls to glitzy nights out and exciting day trips, Playa d’en Bossa is a dreamy spot for couples holidays.
- Boats depart from Playa d’en Bossa to the paradise island of Formentera. The smallest of the Balearic Islands boasts bright aqua water, striking white sand and charming villages to explore.
- Wander through Dalt Vila to discover winding alleyways and whitewashed buildings draped in bougainvillaea. Visit Ibiza Cathedral, the Museum of Contemporary Art and art galleries in Plaza de Vila.
- With a lavish spa, sparkling swimming pools, tennis courts and entertainment, indulge in a slice of rockstar treatment at the Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa.
- Hire a car and take a day trip around Ibiza’s pretty traditional villages for romantic wining and dining. Discover Sant Mateu d’Albarca, Sant Agusti des Vedra and San Miguel.
Most popular Playa Den Bossa hotels
- Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa weather
Your Playa d'en Bossa questions answered
Playa d’en Bossa features a fantastic range of family-friendly hotels at the quieter southern and northern ends of the beach. You’ll enjoy jet ski rides, catamaran trips and pedalo rides, along with child-friendly burger bars, pizza joints and small supermarkets for necessities.
Top Playa Den Bossa hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 12:42 21 January 2021