Introducing holidays to Piskopiano 2021
Stay in a peaceful Greek village surrounded by fascinating landmarks and lively resorts when you select package holidays to Piskopiano.
Located on the outskirts of buzzing Hersonnissos, Piskopiano breaks let you relax in a truly breathtaking location while still being close to the heart of the action. The charming Cretan village is home to a handful of high-end accommodation options, several quaint eateries and a fascinating rural life museum.
Just beyond Piskopiano village, you’ll spot a string of gorgeous sandy beaches, amazing aqua parks and numerous heritage sites. Fancy a round on the green? Crete Golf Club is less than ten minutes away by road...
Adventure in Piskopiano
Piskopiano holidays are the ideal jumping off point for adventures around eastern Crete. Take advantage of nearby water parks, local museums and dramatic hiking trails. You’re also not too far from Heraklion if you fancy exploring ancient structures such as the Palace of Knossos.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Piskopiano holidays
Whether you want to totally switch off or are keen for a few adventurous days out, you’ll find an abundance of things to do on a Piskopiano holiday.
- Parlamas Museum of Rural Life is the major attraction in Piskopiano. Set inside a traditional Cretan house, it features displays of tools and other artefacts used on the island over the centuries.
- Want to cool off by whizzing down water slides? You’ll spot several aqua parks within the vicinity of
- Beaches are a given on Greek island holidays. While Piskopiano is set a little back from the coast, you’ll find lots of lovely coves within a very short drive.
- Hersonissos is just down the road from Piskopiano and has everything you need for a livelier day out. Head to the harbour to set off on memorable boat trips or check out the seafront for tavernas and beach bars.
- Want to get to grips with the local way of life? Spend an hour or so wandering around the Lychnostatis Open Air Museum. Part of the Museum of Crete, the picturesque venue explores the region’s culture and many charming traditions.
Outdoor attractions in Piskopiano
Make the most of the warm temperatures, endless sunshine and scenic countryside on cheap holidays to Piskopiano.
- Many of the beaches along this stretch of Crete’s coastline have fantastic water sports centres. Whizz around on a banana boat, perfect your balance while water skiing or go on an exciting jet ski safari.
- Hiking trails criss-cross Crete’s interiors! Piskopiano breaks put you on the doorstep of some of the most scenic routes, including Roza Gorge, Chamoprina and the Malia Marsh Wetland.
- Keen golfers will no doubt want to check out Crete Golf Club. It features spectacular views of sea and mountains, plus its 18-hole course has previously been used for championship tournaments.
- Another way to explore the scenery around Piskopiano is on horseback. Trek through olive groves, up dramatic hillsides and even down to the beach.
- Mad about motors? Book a quad safari. There are numerous companies offering tours in Hersonissos and Malia, with options varying from two hour rides to half day trips with lunch included.
Most popular Piskopiano hotels
Your Piskopiano questions answered
Crete benefits from hot summers and very mild winters, making its holiday season longer than most. For the highest temperatures and endless sunshine, try booking Piskopiano holidays in July or August.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 14:07 1 March 2021