Pineda de Mar holidays 2021
Rich in authentic Spanish appeal, holidays in Pineda de Mar are the secret star of the Costa Brava.
Hugged between glorious golden coast and green forests, the laid-back seaside town of Pineda de Mar is a special find you won’t forget in a hurry. In a corner of Spain famed for its lively nightlife and resorts, Pineda de Mar holidays are irresistibly low-key. Pack your bags for a sunshine escape flooded with historic charm, natural wonder and spectacular sandy beaches.
Boat trips in Pineda de Mar
Dive headfirst into the allure of the Mediterranean Sea on a boat trip along Spain’s stunning Costa Brava coastline. Spend your day spotting ancient castles, hidden sea caves and frolicking dolphins as you slice through turquoise waters. Nearby, the Medes Islands are one of Spain's best diving spots, while glass-bottomed boat tours provide an unrivalled view into the ocean depths.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Pineda De Mar holidays
It may be peaceful, but there’s still plenty to keep you occupied on package holidays in Pineda de Mar.
- Dating back to the 12th century, the historic heart of Pineda de Mar is the Old Town. Criss-crossed streets and cobbled squares feature outdoor cafes, perfect for people-watching.
- Listen out for the chiming bells of Santa Maria church which survived a pirate attack back in 1545! Today, the Baroque facade is particularly beautiful lit up at night.
- Smothered in Mediterranean forest, Montnegre Nature Park is a haven for hikers and wildlife lovers. Small spotted genets thrive in this rocky terrain and you may glimpse sparrow hawks soaring overhead.
- Can’t resist a bargain? Pineda de Mar’s Friday market sees hundreds of stalls grace the seafront, proffering vibrant fruits, local cheeses, discount clothes and gifts galore.
- Get your pulses racing and brains ticking as you solve clues against the clock in Futura Escape Room. Ideal for families and friends, aach themed challenge promises puzzles aplenty.
Outdoor activities in Pineda de Mar
Blending scenic beauty with Spanish culture, every day is a new adventure on holidays in Pineda de Mar.
- Eight mountain bike routes cover the lush terrain of Montnegre Nature Park. Local bike hire facilities and paths for all abilities mean no one misses out on this sky-high landscape.
- Kayak, paddle and windsurf your way around Pineda de Mar’s shimmering waters with a range of multi-day courses and exciting excursions. Trunks on, water sports lovers!
- Back on dry land, nearby Marimurtra Botanic Garden is a flower-festooned, clifftop paradise. The staggering sea views are pure Mediterranean magic.
- Lloret de Mar is Costa Brava’s entertainment capital. Hire a segway, fly high on a parasailing trip or seek out the intricate mausoleums of the Modernist Cemetery.
- A single train ride away, there’s nowhere better than Barcelona to cram in the culture. From Gaudi’s breathtaking Sagrada Familia basilica to vibrant palaces and mouthwatering markets, it’s what day trip dreams are made of.
What our local experts say
Our essential guide to Pineda de Mar
Gorgeous beaches and lots of authentic Spanish appeal have made Pineda de Mar a favourite with holiday-makers, particularly with couples and families. It’s a laid-back, low-key resort, which is perfectly located halfway between the Costa Brava and Barcelona, so there’s plenty to see and do right on the ...Continue reading
Most popular Pineda De Mar hotels
Pineda de Mar weather
Your Pineda de Mar questions answered
Pineda de Mar’s peak season is during the summer months of July and August when the weather's hot and the beaches are bustling.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 22:53 26 January 2021