THB: Thai baht
Phuket Holidays 2021
Phuket holidays are the ideal way to escape the dreary British weather and soak up some sun. This forested island paradise in Thailand boasts pristine white sands, turquoise waters, and a colourful island culture which you can enjoy in the laid back resort towns, or in the bustling, historic city centres.
Phuket is a place that really does have it all. There’s some amazing sightseeing to be done here, with ancient temples, vibrant marketplaces, and spectacular mountain scenery to enjoy. But Phuket is also a very colourful, energetic island, which really comes to life at night with its famous Full Moon beach parties.
We’ve got some great cheap holidays to Phuket, as well as some amazing Phuket holidays all inclusive packages, so whether you’re keen to try the wide range of water sports on offer, or would prefer to unwind with a cocktail in hand at some of the most luxurious island resort hotels in the world, Phuket is definitely a destination that’s worth adding to your travel wishlist!
Why book Phuket holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Patong Beach, Karon Beach & Freedom Beach
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Have a night out on Bangla Road for some of the best bars in Phuket!
Top attractions to visit
The huge Buddha statue, Wat Chalong, Jui Tui Shrine
Explore the local markets
Explore the city in a different way with a visit to Phuket Town Weekend Night Market
Sample the local food
A top foodie destination – enjoy a blend of Chinese, Malay & Thai spices
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Visit colourful, historic Phuket Old Town
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Phuket holidays
All-night partying is a big draw for many travellers, but there are lots of other things to do in Phuket, too. From jungle trekking to taking lessons at PADI diving schools, there's a host of adventures to be had on the island.
- Love animals? Head into the mountains and discover Toh Sae Hill in Phuket Town. Also known as Monkey Hill, this is a place where you can meet hundreds of cheeky monkeys in their natural environment, while also enjoying breathtaking views across the island from the amazing viewpoint.
- If you’re visiting for romance, one of the best things to do in Phuket is take a trip to Promthep Cape, right down on the island’s south coast. The views here are second to none, offering a great opportunity for you to gaze across the Andaman Sea all the way to the distant palm-lined islands.
- No traveller can afford to miss a trip to Phuket Town, the capital of Phuket Province. This is the heart and soul of the island, with bustling market stalls, speeding tuk-tuks, and some of Thailand’s top attractions, including the opulent Wat Chalong Buddhist temple, and the unusual Trickeye Museum.
- If you prefer to take things at a slower, quieter pace, there are plenty of places in Phuket where you can find a bit of tranquility away from the hustle and bustle. The Big Buddha statue in Chalong has a lovely serene atmosphere, while the moving Tsunami Memorial Park in Kamala is a wonderful place for some peace.
- Phuket also has a lot of family friendly attractions for anyone travelling with young children, especially amusement parks. Splash Jungle Waterpark boasts all sorts of flumes and rapids, while Phuket FantaSea has fun for all ages, with a tiger jungle adventure, entertainment centre, and stage shows.
Best beaches in Phuket
Phuket is home to more than 40km of perfect stretches of sand, with many of the beaches protected as part of the island’s national parks. The huge number of beaches means there’s something for everyone.
- Patong Beach and Karon Beach are considered to be two of the best beaches in Phuket. They’re both incredibly lively destinations, lined with buzzing bars, restaurants, and neon-lit nightlife. These beaches are also excellent places to try out some island watersports, and pick up souvenirs from local vendors.
- If you’re looking for a quieter, more peaceful beach experience, head to the secluded hideaways of Nai Thon and Layan on the north coast, for a serene atmosphere and stunning views. Nai Thon Beach especially has been largely overlooked by developers, so it’s still unspoilt and a true seafront paradise.
- Searching for a little more adventure? No problem! Some of Phuket’s best beaches can only be accessed by boat, making them almost completely isolated from the island crowds. Freedom Beach, which is surrounded by thick rainforest, can be reached in just 25 minutes from the town of Patong.
What our local experts say
Where is hot in January?
Where is hot in January? Our guide to the top 10 destinations for winter sun will help you choose where to take your unforgettable January holiday. At loveholidays.com, our great-value all-inclusive holidays, late deals and low deposits make holidays affordable, so why not beat the winter blues this year ...Continue reading
Best time to visit Thailand
The best time to visit Thailand is between November and March, which is when the weather is warm, dry and not too humid. It’s also when the country is at its most festive, with lots of events and festivals. This is the peak season, so expect more crowds and ...
Where is hot in March?
Sun. Beaches. Warmth. That’s what we all need at the end of a long winter! So, where is hot in March? What’s the best holiday destination with guaranteed sunshine? We’ve got all the answers here at, along with great-value all inclusive holidays, late deals and low deposits ...
Most popular Phuket hotels
Your Phuket questions answered
Many airlines fly into Phuket International Airport, located on the north of the island. From the UK, TUI Airways offers seasonal flights to Phuket from Birmingham, London Gatwick, and Manchester Airport.
Top Phuket hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:37 18 January 2021