Perivolos holidays 2020
Perivolos a town on the beautiful Greek island group of Santorini. Santorini is a group of islands that make up the most southern part of the Cyclades; Greek islands that sit in the Aegean Sea between Greece and Turkey.
- Families who want a beachside holiday with lots of sunshine to relax in.
- Couples looking for a romantic getaway on a beautiful Greek island.
- Groups looking for a sunny beach town with a fun nightlife scene.
Perivolos is a beautiful beach resort that is ideal for that summer break in the sunshine. The unending stretch of sandy beach and clear, blue water are a wonderful setting and a beautiful place to relax, unwind and soak up the Greek sunshine. The beach itself has a large selection of bars and cafes along it, not only providing food and drink for visitors, but also a wide range of activities. The town of Perivolos also has good selection of bars, many staying open into the early hours.
- There is only one beach at Perivolos, but it stretches for miles along the coast, so there’s plenty of room.
- The sand is black volcanic sand, so remember your flip flops as it gets hot.
- There are plenty of places to hire sunbeds and loungers at reasonable prices.
- The beach bars and cafes along the beach often have free sunbeds for customers.
- A lot of the bars have entertainment and activities if you want a break from sunbathing.
Activities and Attractions on a Perivolos Holiday
Thinking of jetting off to the Aegean Sea for a summer break in sunny Perivolos? Here are a few ideas and tips to help you make your Santorini holiday as enjoyable and memorable as possible. - Clear blue Greek waters are ideal for swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving. - There are plenty of bars and clubs for those who want to party the night away. - A great way to explore the area around Perivolos is by quad bike. There are plenty of places to hire them in the area and most are very reasonable for a day’s rental. - A boat tour is highly recommended, the views of the islands by boat are not to be missed. A sunset cruise is also perfect for couples. - There are plenty of places along the beach that specialise in water sports. - The capital Fira is only a short bus ride away. This traditional town is perched on a cliff edge above the sea.
Please have a look at our main Greece Holidays page.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes