Perivolos holidays 2019 / 2020
Perivolos a town on the beautiful Greek island group of Santorini. Santorini is a group of islands that make up the most southern part of the Cyclades; Greek islands that sit in the Aegean Sea between Greece and Turkey.
- Families who want a beachside holiday with lots of sunshine to relax in.
- Couples looking for a romantic getaway on a beautiful Greek island.
- Groups looking for a sunny beach town with a fun nightlife scene.
Perivolos is a beautiful beach resort that is ideal for that summer break in the sunshine. The unending stretch of sandy beach and clear, blue water are a wonderful setting and a beautiful place to relax, unwind and soak up the Greek sunshine. The beach itself has a large selection of bars and cafes along it, not only providing food and drink for visitors, but also a wide range of activities. The town of Perivolos also has good selection of bars, many staying open into the early hours.
- There is only one beach at Perivolos, but it stretches for miles along the coast, so there’s plenty of room.
- The sand is black volcanic sand, so remember your flip flops as it gets hot.
- There are plenty of places to hire sunbeds and loungers at reasonable prices.
- The beach bars and cafes along the beach often have free sunbeds for customers.
- A lot of the bars have entertainment and activities if you want a break from sunbathing.
Activities and Attractions on a Perivolos Holiday
Thinking of jetting off to the Aegean Sea for a summer break in sunny Perivolos? Here are a few ideas and tips to help you make your Santorini holiday as enjoyable and memorable as possible. - Clear blue Greek waters are ideal for swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving. - There are plenty of bars and clubs for those who want to party the night away. - A great way to explore the area around Perivolos is by quad bike. There are plenty of places to hire them in the area and most are very reasonable for a day’s rental. - A boat tour is highly recommended, the views of the islands by boat are not to be missed. A sunset cruise is also perfect for couples. - There are plenty of places along the beach that specialise in water sports. - The capital Fira is only a short bus ride away. This traditional town is perched on a cliff edge above the sea.
Please have a look at our main Greece Holidays page.