Alcudia, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Cales de Majorca, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Calella, Costa Brava, Spain
Kusadasi, Aegean Coast, Turkey
St Julian's, Malta
Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Marmaris, Dalaman, Turkey
Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt
Olu Deniz, Dalaman, Turkey
Albufeira, Algarve, Portugal
Costa del Silencio, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Benidorm, Costa Blanca, Spain
San Antonio, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Pefkohori, Halkidiki, Greece
Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Albir, Costa Blanca, Spain
La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
Benalmadena, Costa del Sol, Spain
Side, Antalya, Turkey
Ialyssos, Rhodes, Greek Islands
Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
Lara Beach, Antalya, Turkey
Theologos, Rhodes, Greek Islands
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Perissa is a resort town on the historic Greek island archipelago of Santorini. Santorini is the collective name of a group of islands that form the southern part of the Cyclades Islands that lie off the coast of Greece in the Aegean Sea. The Santorini Islands are just over 120 miles to the south of the Greek mainland, which provides the islands with a very warm climate, making it an ideal summer destination.
(°C) Avg. High Temp
Perissa is a beach resort that is perfect for that summer getaway. The long stretch of sandy beach and crystal clear, blue water make the perfect place to relax and enjoy the sunshine. The beach itself is protected from the Aegean winds that can pick up in the summer season.
- The beach at Perissa stretches for miles along the front and is minutes from the town centre.
- It has black sand, which gets hotter than white sand, so remember your flip flops.
- A mountain called Profitis Ilias sits just to the north of the beach shelters the beach from the winds, and doesn’t block any of the sunshine.
- The clear blue of the Aegean is perfect for swimming and snorkelling.
- The beach itself is sheltered from the winds.
- The town of Perissa has a bustling selection of restaurants, bars and beachside clubs.
- Santorini itself is one of the most beautiful islands in the whole Aegean Sea.
- The resort is only twenty minutes from the airport.
Flying to the beautiful Aegean Sea for a holiday to Perissa beach? Here are a few tips and ideas to help you make the most of your Greek excursion:
Experience everything Perissa has to offer this year without breaking the bank by booking with loveholidays.com. Our experts have found the best deals on Perissa hotels.
Please see our main Greece Holidays page.
loveholidays.com can help you book a holiday that's tailored to your individual needs and interests.