Pefkohori holidays 2021
White-washed houses, the scent of citrus trees and a postcard-perfect beach are what’s in store on Pefkohori breaks.
Tucked away on the idyllic Kassandra peninsula, Pefkohori is perhaps one of the best beach destinations in Greece’s Halkidiki region. The pretty seaside village is littered with fantastic places to eat and drink, plus it’s home to a stunning sandy beach backed by a clear blue sea. Holidays to Pefkohori allow you to fully enjoy Greece’s laidback culture and mouth-watering cuisine. Keen to explore further afield? Sun yourself on a secluded beach in Sithonia or soak up the sights in bustling Thessaloniki.
Relaxation in Pefkohori
The small-town feel of Pefkohori makes it a great shout for more relaxed getaways. Expect your days to be filled with leisurely strolls along the beach promenade, refreshing swims in the sea and casual meals in beachside tavernas.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Pefkohori holidays
Top 5 things to do in Pefkohori
From beautiful beaches and exciting boat trips to visits to the region’s history-packed capital, holidays in Pefkohori are far from boring!
- The Kassandra peninsula’s coastline is littered with Blue Flag beaches, including Pefkohori Beach. Spend your holiday lounging around on its fine sand and cooling off in the calm Aegean Sea.
- Keen to explore the wider Halkidiki region? Pefkohori is the jumping off point for boat trips to two other peninsulas. Venture to Sithonia to relax on virgin beaches or take a boat tour around Mount Athos to view its ancient monasteries from the water.
- Work up a sweat and enjoy spectacular vistas with a walk along the coast from Pefkohori to Glarokavos. The idyllic destination features a lovely beach and is perfect for snorkelling.
- Foodies and fans of Ancient Greek history can’t skip a day out in Thessaloniki! The capital of the Macedonia region, it’s less than two hours away and boasts incredible heritage sites and a sublime restaurant scene.
- Satisfying your Greek food cravings is easy on Pefkohori breaks! The resort is dotted with traditional tavernas serving up all sorts of dishes. Head down to the seafront for restaurants with lovely outlooks.
Outdoor adventures in Pefkohori
Balmy temperatures, bright sunshine and magnificent Mediterranean scenery makes outdoor living essential on Pefkohori holidays.
- If lying on the sand all day isn’t for you, why not try some water sports? You’ll find centres up and down the coast offering activities such as water skiing, jet skiing and parasailing.
- More active visitors to Pefkohori might like a hiking expedition to Kassandra’s south west coast. Drive across to Loutra and you’ll find a bounty of walking routes, including trails snaking down to secluded coves.
- Sithonia is a paradise for nature-lovers! Catch a boat from Pefkohori harbour and make the most of its untouched pine forests and tranquil beaches.
- Well-worth the drive from Pefkohori is Possidi Cape. Situated on the west coast of Kassandra, its main draw is its huge white sand beach. Close by is a pretty lighthouse and the remains of the Poseidon Temple.
- Why not enjoy a sunrise stroll along Pefkohori’s promenade? It fringes the town’s picturesque beach and is home to numerous cafes where you can grab coffee or breakfast.
Most popular Pefkohori hotels
Your Pefkohori questions answered
Greece is blessed with hot summers and mild winters, meaning its holiday season is longer than most. For fine weather conditions and warm sea temperatures, book a package holiday to Pefkohori in July or August.
Top Pefkohori hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 10:13 27 January 2021