There’s simply nowhere else like the City of Love. The French capital’s dedication to art, architecture and cuisine is unmatched anywhere else in the world.
Beyond these cultural riches, there are enough museums and monuments to fill a lifetime of holidays to Paris. No matter whether you want to see the big sights such as the Louvre and Arc de Triomphe, or lesser-known galleries housing private collections, you’ll unearth something new on every trip. Add in the joys of strolling beside the Seine or sitting in a café on a beautiful boulevard, and you’ll soon see why Paris is one of the most visited cities in the world.
Events in Paris
Paris has a packed cultural calendar. Landmark exhibitions can sell out months in advance, while at other times of year, the entire city is taken over by seasonal celebrations. Urban beaches pop up for Paris Plages in the summer and fairytale illuminations transform parks and gardens in the run-up to Christ
Why book Paris holidays
Top city attractions
Eiffel Tower, Note Dame, Sacré-Cœur, Arc de Triomphe
The Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Pompidou Centre
Paris was made for romantic fine dinning & strolls by the Seine
Fab shopping scene
Shop in the fabulous Galleries Lafayette
Art & culture
Immerse yourself in Parisian culture in the Latin Quarter
You simply must take the kids to Disneyland Paris
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Paris holidays
Top 5 things to do in Paris
The Eiffel Tower might be the defining image of holidays in Paris, but there’s lots more to see besides the city’s most iconic viewpoint.
- Visiting Notre Dame has become even more poignant since it was dramatically saved from fire. Construction of the cathedral, known as “Our Lady in Paris”, began in 1163.
- A stroll down the wide, statue-lined avenues of the Jardin des Tuileries is the perfect between-museum break.
- The interior of the Palais Garnier, home to the Opéra National de Paris, is just as splendid as that of Versailles – but you don’t have to leave the centre of Paris to get here.
- Sitting at the centre of the étoile, with roads branching off in every direction, the Arc de Triomphe offers magnificent views over the city. Climb to the top and you can see all the way to La Défense, where the modern Grande Arche mirrors the original.
- Crisscrossed by 37 bridges, the Seine runs through the heart of Paris. Walk the quais, stop to pick up paperbacks from the bouquinistes, then watch the sun set over the water.
Top neighbourhoods to visit in Paris
You’ll find you barely need to take the métro on Paris holidays. One of the greatest pleasures of exploring the city is strolling from neighbourhood to neighbourhood.
- Crowned by the Sacré-Cœur basilica, Montmartre feels like a hilltop village set apart from the city. It might no longer be bohemian, but its winding streets and pavement cafés are among Paris’s most beautiful.
- For boutiques and galleries, head to the medieval lanes of the Marais. Cool cocktail bars abut ancient monuments in this atmospheric and artsy quartier.
- Genteel St Germain has long been at the centre of the Parisian literary scene. This is where the Lost Generation wrote, drank and danced in the 1920s, although these days things are rather more restrained.
- While crowds flock to the larger of the Seine’s two islands, Île de la Cité, neighbouring Île Saint-Louis remains delightfully sleepy.
- Paris is at its most animated along the Canal Saint-Martin, which runs through some of the city’s coolest arrondissements. Stroll the banks with a coffee during the day, or bring beers to drink with friends after dark.
What our local experts say
A European city break bucket list
When it comes to city breaks, Europe knows exactly what to offer. Striking cities brilliantly mixing the old with the new? Stunning coastal places combining the sophistication of a city getaway with the sublime comforts of a beach escape? Yes and yes, again! Quickly add all of the below to ...Continue reading
Top 10 things you must do on your Paris city ...
Ah, how we love Paris! This breathtakingly beautiful city is perfect for a weekend escape, whether you’re visiting for the art, the shopping, the food or simply want to soak up that Parisian ‘je ne sais quoi’. Don’t miss a single highlight, thanks to our list of the top 10 ...
Most popular Paris hotels
Your Paris questions answered
Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements. On your first trip it’s best to stay close to the centre. Many of the best luxury and boutique hotels are clustered in the first, second, third and fourth arrondissements.
All hotels in Paris
5 Star Hotels in Paris
4 Star Hotels in Paris
- Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse
- Villa Royale
- Hotel Le 18 Paris
- Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Hôtel Le 123 Sébastopol - Astotel
- Hôtel Da Vinci & Spa
- Hidden Hotel
- Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
- Hôtel Le Chat Noir
- Novotel Paris 13 Porte d'Italie
- Hôtel Malte - Astotel
- Novotel Paris 17
- Millennium Hotel Paris Opéra
- Kube Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris 19 Philharmonie La Villette
- Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Mercure Montmartre Sacre Coeur
- Novotel Paris Les Halles
- Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel
- Hôtel La Comtesse
- Best Western Plus La Demeure
- Seven Hotel Paris
- Hôtel Déclic
- Neuville Arc de Triomphe
- Gabriel Paris
- Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
- Hôtel Regent's Garden - Astotel
- Hotel Marais Grands Boulevards
- Pullman Paris Centre-Bercy
- Hôtel Fabric
- Best Western Plus Suitcase Paris la Defense
- Le Parisis Paris Tour Eiffel
- B Montmartre
- Platine Hotel
- Hotel Whistler
- La Villa Maillot
- Hôtel Alixia
- Hôtel Gustave
- Odalys City Paris Montmartre
- Hotel B55
- Le Tsuba Hotel
- Hotel Léopold
- Aparthotel Adagio Paris Nation
3 Star Hotels in Paris
- Hôtel Ambassadeur
- Residhome Paris Rosa Parks
- Les Jardins de Montmartre
- Hotel des Métallos
- Best Western Hotel Le Montmartre Saint Pierre
- Hotel Reseda
- Hotel Kyriad Paris Bercy Village
- Kyriad Paris Nord Porte de Saint-Ouen
- Europe Hotel Paris Eiffel
- Hotel Corona Rodier Paris
- Villa Royale Montsouris
- Hôtel 34B - Astotel
- Hôtel Cervantes by Happyculture
- Hotel Le Magellan
- Timhotel Paris Gare de l'Est
- Pavillon Porte de Versailles
- Hôtel Joke - Astotel
- ibis Paris Alésia Montparnasse 14ème
- Hotel Eiffel Capitol
- Prince Albert Montmartre
- Jack's Hotel
- Hotel Acropole
- Atlantic Hotel
- ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15ème
- Home Moderne
- De la Porte Doree
- Ibis Styles Roissy CDG
- Hotel Eden Opéra
- Hotel Gabriel Issy Paris
- Hôtel France Eiffel
- Hotel des Batignolles
- Hotel Paradis
- Comfort Aeroport CDG
- Hotel du Cadran
- Hôtel de Bellevue Gare du Nord
- Fred Hotel
- Kyriad Direct Saint Dizier
- Odalys City Paris XVII
2 Star Hotels in Paris
1 Star Hotels in Paris
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes