Paphos Holidays 2021
The birthplace of Aphrodite offers an enticing blend of Mediterranean beaches, historical sites and adventures to dive into. Expect a delightful surprise around every corner on holidays in Paphos.
Once the capital city of Cyprus, Paphos is divided by two contrasting districts that create an exciting whole. Kato Paphos dazzles tourists with a palm-lined seafront, restaurants and entertainment options. The Old Town of Ktima hides historic gems among the local atmosphere of daily life. Then, there’s the magnificent, UNESCO-listed archaeological park right on the harbour.
Outdoor Activities in Paphos
Can’t wait to launch into adventure on Paphos holidays? With so many options, half the fun is choosing what to do next. Take a segway tour around the coast, zoom across the sea on a jet ski and go horse riding in the mountains. This year-round destination lets you bask in the hot summer sun, soak up the bright colours of spring and autumn and enjoy mild temperatures in winter.
Why book Paphos holidays
Must-visit historical sites
Tombs of the Kings, Nea Paphos and Paphos Castle
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Petra tou Romiou - the birthplace of Aphrodite
Discover the best beaches
Spend the day at stunning Coral Bay
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Head to the Strip for a lively night out!
Go for walks along the harbour or check out Adonis Baths Waterfalls
Fun water parks
Paphos Aphrodite Waterpark is fun for all ages
Paphos all inclusive holidays
Who doesn't love an all inclusive holidays? Booking one to Paphos is just what you've been looking for!
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Paphos holidays
History and culture in Paphos
Holidays in Paphos highlight over 3000 years of history, from ancient Greek ruins to medieval baths and Byzantine artworks.
- The Kato Paphos Archaeological Park is a spectacular, open-air museum. It was the ancient city of Paphos and features monuments from prehistoric times to the Middle Ages.
- Dating back to the Hellenistic and Roman periods, the Tombs of the Kings are perhaps the most famous part of the archaeological park. The giant, underground tombs are carved from solid rock and resemble those found in Alexandria.
- Magnificent mosaics decorate the floors of the restored House of Dionysos, the largest of four Roman villas in the archaeological park. They’re crafted from limestone tiles and date back to the second and third centuries AD.
- Cypriot writer and monk, Saint Neophytos, founded the Agios Neophytos Monastery in the 12th century. Discover the small cave that was his retreat and now houses extraordinary Byzantine frescoes.
- Legend has it that Adonis, the God of Beauty, tended his horses at Adonis Baths Waterfalls. Swim in the natural pools below the waterfalls, surrounded by myths and lush greenery.
What our local experts say
How to spend 7 days in Cyprus
Cyprus, the birthplace of Aphrodite, is a beautiful island full of charming and historic towns, magnificent ancient sites, and, of course, stunning beaches. To help you make the most of your Cyprus holiday, we’ve come up with a week-long itinerary that covers all the main highlights, from mountain villages ...Continue reading
Top 8 cheap holiday destinations for couples
Want a romantic holiday on a budget? Feel like bask on a stunning beach somewhere hot? Or fancy exploring a new city with your partner? Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered! You don’t need to break the bank to enjoy an unforgettable holiday for two ...
Local guide: 48 hours in Paphos
The legendary birthplace of Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love, Paphos is a ravishing and ancient harbour town on the eastern coast of Cyprus. It is divided into two distinct neighbourhoods: Ktima, a quiet collection of elegant mansions which sits on top of the hill, and Kato Paphos (‘lower Paphos’), a ...
Most popular Paphos hotels
Your Paphos questions answered
It’s only about a 20-minute drive or taxi ride from the centre of Paphos to Coral Bay. The local bus system connects Kato Paphos with Coral Bay and buses run every 15 minutes or so until midnight.
Top Paphos hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Anemi Hotel & Suites
- Kefalos Beach Tourist Village
- Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel
- Crown Resorts Horizon
- Louis Imperial
- Louis Phaethon Beach
- Sofianna Resort & Spa
- Leonardo Plaza Cypria Maris Beach (Adults Only)
- Akteon Holiday Village
- The King Jason
- Ascos Coral Beach Hotel
- Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa
- Aliathon Aegean
- Constantinou Bros Athena Royal Beach Hotel
- Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
- Akti Beach Village Resort
- Avlida Hotel
- Avanti Village
- Eleni Holiday Village
- Aquasol Holiday Village
- Leonardo Cypria Bay
- Capital Coast Resort & Spa
- Paphinia Sea View Apartments
- Amphora Hotel And Suites
- Aphrodite Sands Resort
- Panareti Coral Bay
- Louis Paphos Breeze
3 Star Hotels
- Roman Boutique Hotel
- Damon Hotel Apartments
- Paphiessa Hotel & Apartments
- Veronica Hotel
- Sunny Hill Hotel Apartments
- Agapinor Hotel
- Kefalonitis Hotel Apartments
- Daphne Hotel Apartments
- Paphos Gardens Holiday Resort
- Mayfair Gardens
- Kissos Hotel
- Basilica Holiday Resort
- Hilltop Gardens
- Pandream Hotel Apartments
- Leonidas Village Houses
- Club St George Resort
- Crystallo Apartments
- Princessa Vera Hotel Apartments
- Mayfair Hotel
- New York Plaza Hotel Apartments Paphos
- Marica's Boutique Hotel
- Alecos Hotel Apartments
- Elysia Park Luxury Holiday Residences
- Artemis Cynthia Complex
- Petsas Apartments
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 07:32 21 January 2021