USD: United States dollar
Time to discover our Orlando holidays 2021
Adventure awaits in Orlando, the theme park capital of the world. When it comes to family fun in Florida, Orlando holidays are hard to beat.
Beyond experiences of a lifetime at Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort, the city of Orlando itself also has lots to offer. After you’ve ridden your fill of rollercoasters and rides, head downtown to explore world-class art galleries and restaurants or explore ritzy neighbourhoods such as Winter Park. Outside the city, the suburbs give way to swamps and parks where you can go gator-spotting or kayaking.
Shopping in Orlando
Whether your idea of retail therapy is trawling racks for one-off designer pieces at luxury boutiques or bagging a bargain at an outlet mall, you’ll find plenty of spots to shop in Orlando. The Florida Mall is just a short drive from the parks, while Orlando International Premium Outlets is the place to head for big brands. For high-end stores, hit the Mall at Millenia.
Why book Orlando holidays
The best theme parks
Spend days on end at Disney World and Universal Orlando
Fun water parks
Take the kids to SeaWorld® Orlando and LEGOLAND Water Park
Enjoy plenty of theme parks & loads of child-friendly restaurants
Top attractions to visit
Kennedy Space Center, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Legoland, Everglades
Fab shopping scene
Great for outlet shopping and huge malls alike
Go kayaking, hike through the nature parks & go on an airboat
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Orlando holidays
Top 5 things to do in Orlando
Whether you want to indulge an obsession with all things Disney or get your pulse racing on the world’s scariest rides, you won’t run out of things to do on holidays in Orlando.
- The biggest draw at Universal Studios Florida is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, where you can explore Diagon Alley and get a taste of magical life at Hogwarts.
- Exploring the six themed lands at the Magic Kingdom Park is a must for families and grown-ups alike. Don’t miss Cinderella Castle in Fantasyland and Space Mountain in Tomorrowland.
- Hop aboard an air-conditioned pod on The Wheel at ICON Park to float some 400ft above Orlando. The views on the 18-minute ride are the city’s best.
- As well as the main Disney parks, there are also two water parks in Orlando. Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park are the perfect choice on the hottest and stickiest summer days.
- Legoland Florida Resort might be smaller than its neighbours, but with more than fifty rides and attractions, it’s well worth exploring for at least a day.
The best rides and attractions in Orlando
Not sure where to kick off your Orlando holiday? Head for these big-ticket attractions.
- A ride on the Incredible Hulk Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure is guaranteed to get your pulse racing. You’ll roll and loop at speeds of up to 67 miles an hour.
- Experience lift-off on a NASA-style mission on Mission: SPACE inside Epcot’s geodesic dome. You can choose between a journey to Mars or orbiting the Earth.
- Blending 4K animations and 3D experiences, the Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man at Universal is a feast for the senses. Get ready to meet some of Marvel’s most famous characters as you do battle with the bad guys.
- The twists, turns and theming on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad combine to create Disney’s inimitable magic. Rattling around this abandoned mine shaft is a must.
- You’ll need nerves of steel for the Ko’okiri Body Plunge at Universal's Volcano Bay. After falling through a trapdoor, you’ll plunge some 125 feet down this vertiginous waterslide.
What our local experts say
Where to go on holiday in July
Summer is on the horizon – at long last –and we’re all thinking about where to go on holiday! We’ve come up with our favourite ideas for where to go on holiday in July, whether you’re looking for somewhere exotic like Mauritius or simply want to sun yourself ...Continue reading
Most popular Orlando hotels
Your Orlando questions answered
The best time to plan holidays to Orlando is generally from January to May, when temperatures start to rise above 30oC. Stormier and stickier weather starts to arrive from June, with hurricanes possible over the summer.
Top Orlando hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
- Rosen Inn International
- The Point Hotel & Suites
- Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center
- Monumental Movieland Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Plaza on International Drive
- Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, a staySky Hotel & Resort
- Rosen Inn, closest to Universal
- Baymont Inn and Suites Orlando Universal
- Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort
- Doubletree by Hilton At The Entrance To Universal
- Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Intl Drive
- Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive/Conv Ctr
- Homewood Suites International Drive
- Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv/International Dr
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 10:07 21 January 2021