USD: United States dollar
Awesome Orlando holidays 2020
Orlando packs in more thrills and spills than almost anywhere on the planet. The ‘Theme Park Capital of the World’ is home to world-famous attractions like Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando Resort plus a host of others, including Legoland.
Right in the heart of the sunshine state of Florida, Orlando also boasts warm temperatures all year round. And, as well as the celebrated theme parks, you’ll also find great shopping and dining, including plenty of family-friendly options. Orlando also offers all kinds of amenities for outdoor activities, from world-class golf courses to exhilarating hot air balloon rides, providing absolutely everything you could wish for on your holiday.
Orlando is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Orlando package deals are popular as most families will want to enjoy the full scope of entertainment Orlando offers throughout the day, without having to worry about where to dine.
- Family holidays - Orlando offers more theme parks than you could ever wish for and is truly magical for children. All ages will find fun here, from the huge roller coasters at Universal, to the Disney princess that inhabit Magic Kingdom - this is truly the holiday of a lifetime.
- Last minute holidays - unsure where to go for your summer holiday and time is ticking? All is not lost - book a trip to Orlando and be sure of sunshine, fun and a great hotel!
Why book Orlando holidays
The best theme parks
Spend days on end at Disney World and Universal Orlando
Fun water parks
Take the kids to SeaWorld® Orlando and LEGOLAND Water Park
Enjoy plenty of theme parks & loads of child-friendly restaurants
Top attractions to visit
Kennedy Space Center, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Legoland, Everglades
Fab shopping scene
Great for outlet shopping and huge malls alike
Go kayaking, hike through the nature parks & go on an airboat
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Orlando holidays
Things to do in Orlando
Orlando’s main attractions are undoubtedly its theme parks, which attract a whopping 60 million visitors annually. Walt Disney World, which opened in 1971, remains the most popular of the theme parks, closely followed by Universal Studios Orlando Resort. Then there is the amazing Kennedy Space Center, which brings space travel to life, and all the colour and fun of Legoland. As well as the theme parks, you can also experience the wonders of the swampy Everglades – perhaps canoeing or even taking an airboat along the waterways – or head to the coast, and the fabulous Florida beaches (about 1 to 2 hours away by car). There are facilities for every kind of sport and outdoor activity – golf, tennis, hiking, biking and much more – and Orlando is also a shopping mecca, with scores of malls and designer outlets to choose from. Plus, culture vultures will enjoy the city’s fine array of art museums and galleries, which include the Orlando Museum of Art and the Mennello Museum of American Art.
Land-locked Orlando has plenty of lakes where you can cool off, but you’ll need to drive an hour or two to hit one of Florida’s mythical beaches. The most accessible is Cocoa Beach, about an hour away by car, which is a lovely swathe of white sand with plenty of facilities. Daytona Beach, just over an hour’s drive away, makes for a great day trip, with theme parks, race tracks, lighthouses and plenty more to keep kids of all ages and interests amused. New Smyrna Beach (70 minutes in the car) is a surfer’s paradise, while charming Flagler Beach (also a 70-minute drive) has beachfront wineries, a century-old pier, and lots of great restaurants and bars.
What our local experts say
Where to go on holiday in July
Summer is on the horizon – at long last –and we’re all thinking about where to go on holiday! We’ve come up with our favourite ideas for where to go on holiday in July, whether you’re looking for somewhere exotic like Mauritius or simply want to sun yourself ...Continue reading
Most popular Orlando hotels
Your Orlando questions answered
Orlando can get quite pricey if you’re hoping to visit all the theme parks and other attractions. But with some planning, you can easily manage your expectations and funds.
All hotels in Orlando
5 Star Hotels in Orlando
4 Star Hotels in Orlando
3 Star Hotels in Orlando
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
- Rosen Inn International
- The Point Hotel & Suites
- Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center
- Monumental Movieland Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Plaza on International Drive
- Enclave Hotel & Suites Orlando, a staySky Hotel & Resort
- Rosen Inn, closest to Universal
- Baymont Inn and Suites Orlando Universal
- Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort
- Doubletree by Hilton At The Entrance To Universal
- Ramada Plaza Resort & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Intl Drive
- Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Hampton Inn Orlando International Drive/Conv Ctr
- Homewood Suites International Drive
- Hampton Inn Orlando Near Universal Blv/International Dr
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Orlando, FL
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal
2 Star Hotels in Orlando
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes