TRY: Turkish lira
Olu Deniz holidays 2021
The famous Blue Lagoon of Olu Deniz is a supermodel among beaches. This sun-drenched Turkish resort rests on a backdrop of dramatic mountains, lush forests and fun beach bars for holiday bliss.
You could easily spend weeks just soaking up the sun and sipping cocktails on Olu Deniz holidays. However, with neighbours like Fethiye, national parks and ancient cities, there’s always something exciting to do. It takes about an hour to walk the length of the resort, which is lined with luxury hotels, markets, restaurants and buzzing bars.
Outdoor adventures in Olu Deniz
Holidays to Olu Deniz put you on the doorstep of the Turquoise Coast’s dazzling beaches, with all the water sports you could wish for. Pack your hiking boots for the renowned Lycian Way walking path and horse ride through the rolling countryside. The Mediterranean climate delivers sunshine and warm temperatures from April to November.
Why book Olu Deniz holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love the famous Blue Lagoon in Olu Deniz
Go paragliding over the Blue Lagoon
Perfect for watersports
Swimming and kayaking are both popular here
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Olu Deniz holidays
Best beaches in Olu Deniz
Holidays to Olu Deniz put you in the heart of beaches straight from glossy travel brochures.
- Arrive early to find your own patch on the white sand known as Kumburnu Beach. It separates the Blue Lagoon from Olu Deniz Beach and provides the perfect spot for swimming with gorgeous views.
- Take your snorkelling gear to discover the underwater world at Kidrak Beach. The pebbly shore drifts into turquoise water on a backdrop of soaring cliffs and lush pine trees.
- Can’t wait to zip around on a jet ski or try parasailing? Head to Calis Beach, hire a sunbed and settle in for the day. Shops, restaurants and bars are just steps from the sand.
- Kuleli Beach Park offers everything you need for a beach day leading into nightlife. The beach club features restaurants, cabanas, picnic tables and plenty of exotic cocktails.
- You don’t need to worry about running across hot sand at Aksazlar Beach, with a shore made up of crushed white quartz. Relax on sunbeds and soak up the unspoilt views of forested hills.
Beach-hopping in Olu Deniz
Love to swim at a new beach every day? Olu Deniz holidays provide an ideal base for beach-hopping along the Turquoise Coast.
- The crystalline waters of Gocek Bay are home to secluded coves, islands and plenty of yachts. Take a 12-island boat tour or laze the day away on Blue Point Beach.
- Katranci National Park offers a peaceful setting for a day away from the tourist crowds. Hike across the nature trails and cool off at two lovely beaches lapped by the sparkling bay.
- If you love long strolls on the beach, you’ll walk for miles on Patara. The golden, sandy stretch is framed by dunes and home to breeding loggerhead turtles.
- Catch a water taxi from the port of Fethiye over to charming Sovalye Island. Shady walkways weave through pine forests and the coastline is dotted with sand and pebble coves. Hire a canoe to circumnavigate the island.
- Sink into the shallow, clear water at Inlice Beach and relax on sunbeds dotting the dark sand. A beachfront restaurant keeps the hunger pangs at bay.
What our local experts say
Top 10 holiday destinations with toddlers
We’ve come up with the top ten holiday destinations for going on holiday with your toddler. These resorts have safe, toddler-friendly beaches, so you can relax knowing that your little one can enjoy making sandcastles and paddling in safety. Many have special attractions – such as nature reserves with ...Continue reading
Top 5 swim-up rooms
What could possibly be more inviting on holiday than being able to swim up directly to your room from the pool? We’ve got lots of fabulous hotels and resorts with this luxurious amenity at loveholidays.com – and, thanks to our late deals and low deposit holidays, they’re more ...
Most popular Olu Deniz hotels
Olu Deniz weather
Your Olu Deniz questions answered
The closest airport to Olu Deniz is Dalaman International Airport. Taxis and private transfers are available for the drive to the resort, which takes just over an hour.
Top Olu Deniz hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Turquoise Hotel Oludeniz
- Montana Pine Resort
- Alize Hotel - All Inclusive
- Sundia by Liberty Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Beach Resort by Z Hotels
- Suncity Hotel & Beach Club
- Montebello Resort
- Belcehan Deluxe
- Manas Park Oludeniz
- Morina Deluxe Hotel & Suites
- Marcan Resort Hotel
- Katre Hotel Oludeniz - All Inclusive
- Symbola Ölüdeniz Beach Hotel
- Belcekum Beach Hotel
3 Star Hotels
- Magic Tulip Beach Hotel
- Mavruka Hotel
- Marcan Beach Hotel
- Blue Lagoon Hotel Oludeniz
- The Tower Hotel
- Perdikia Beach Hotel
- Majestic Hotel
- Karbel Hotel
- Turk Hotel
- Akdeniz Beach Hotel
- Ata Lagoon Beach Hotel
- Hotel Imparator
- Tonoz Beach Hotel
- Belcehan Beach
- Karbel Sun Hotel
- Villa Beldeniz
- Montebello Deluxe Hotel
- Flora Palm Hotel
- Karbel Beach Hotel
- White Hotel
- Magic Tulip Hotel
- Flamingo Hotel (Oludeniz)
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 00:12 28 February 2021