- Baby Cot
- Bathtub or Shower
- Fire Alarm
- Mini Fridge
Palais De Rose
- Private beach (Along Agadir Bay)
- Outdoor pool (lagoon style)
- Central Agadir is nearby
- Restaurants serving Moroccan cuisine
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Palais des Roses Hotel provides 4-star accommodation in Moroccan style along a 200m stretch of private Agadir beach. There's an outdoor pool in a lagoon style and restaurants ... Continue reading
The Palais des Roses Hotel provides 4-star accommodation in Moroccan style along a 200m stretch of private Agadir beach. There’s an outdoor pool in a lagoon style and restaurants serving Moroccan cuisine.
There’s a variety of room types serving a range of needs. Each room comes with a Satellite TV, a telephone, a minibar, a strong bar and a bathroom. More sophisticated suites come with modern trappings and more space, including sophisticated bathrooms. There are options for rooms with terraces or balconies overlooking the sea and the tended Moroccan gardens.
The L’Oasis Pizzeria a la carte has two terrace, one overlooking the pool and the other over the sea. This restaurant serve up great pizza and seafood treats. The La Safran Restaurant offers the Moroccan dishes, and the Mediternaee restaurant has an outdoor seating area. Besides gastronomy, and the outdoor lagoon style pool, there are a number of facilities on-site. The Thallaso Spa is enormous, it covers several patios in an Arab-Berber style and contains 80 treatment rooms. There are 4 saltwater swimming pools, one outdoor and one indoor whirlpool.
Agadir Beach is just a short distance away, and the bustling hub of Agadir can be reached in a Taxi, or we recommend hiring a car so you can get out and explore a bit more. You can visit the Kasbah at Agadir for a sample of Moroccan culture, or rent out a bicycle and explore some of the Moroccan countryside.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Games room
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Karaoke (Additional charge)
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
Food and Drink
The breakfast type is Buffet. Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Drinks (non alcoholic during breakfast (juices, tea, coffee, water), Daily: 06:30 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Restaurant (salads, hot dishes, desserts), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (salads, hot dishes, desserts), Daily: 19:00 - 23:30.
- Moroccan, Restaurant (Fridays Lunches & Dinners), Once a week.
- Afternoon snacks, Bar (Chocolate cake, English cacke, asorted pasteries, bakeries, Apple pies, Chocolate or Honey pancakes, mini Neapolitan pizza), Daily: 16:30 - 17:30.
- Not Included in All Inclusive (PLEASE NOTE: ALL ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE).
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks, Pool Bar; Lobby Bar, Daily: 00:00 - 00:00.
The Palais de Rose features well appointed comfortably decorated guestrooms all fully equipped with full bathroom, hairdryer, direct dial international telephone, mini bar, seating area, writing desk/dressing table, air conditioning, satellite/cable TV. Extra bedding, linen, towels, infant cots and ironing facility available on request. All guestrooms enjoy a furnished balcony/terrace offering views of surrounding area.
For a breathtaking view take a trip to the Kasbah, offering views across Agadir beach and the whole coastline. Take a camel ride, explore the area which is lit up at night taking on a whole new vista.
Please note: Palais De Rose is a dry hotel and does not serve any alcohol.
Please note there is a local tax of 11 to 49 Dh per pax/night ( amount might varies) to be paid locally to the hotel.
To make booking a holiday at Palais De Rose in Agadir easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Palais De Rose with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
1 MAD = £0.08
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Cité Founty, Agadir, Morocco, 80000
Please wait while we load the map for Palais De Rose
Questions and Answers about Palais De Rose
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.