USD: United States dollar
Marvelous Miami holidays 2021
With dazzling beaches, intriguing cultures and a sizzling nightlife scene, Miami is a holiday paradise. The celebrity playground perfectly combines trendsetting city attractions with outdoor adventures.
Holidays in Miami are set on a backdrop of Art Deco architecture, tropical gardens and the glittering Atlantic Ocean. Pack your dancing shoes, your beach gear and your hiking boots, as there’s an adventure to suit every traveller’s desire. Tropical weather accompanies you on your explorations and winter delivers some of the warmest temperatures in the country.
Miami Cultural Highlights
Do you love shopping, dining, clubbing or museum-hopping? This entertainment capital shines when it comes to enthralling visitors with glittering attractions. From live music in South Beach bars to spectacular theatre shows and colourful Cuban culture, be prepared for an onslaught of fun. Add family-friendly activities and natural wonders to the mix, and there’s really nothing you can’t do on Miami holidays.
Why book Miami holidays
Discover the best beaches
From popular South Beach and Sunny Isles Beach to quieter Crandon Park.
Top attractions to visit
Don't miss out on the Art Deco Historic District and Ocean Drive
Cultural hotspot not to miss
You simply must visit colourful Little Havana – Miami's Cuban neighbourhood
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Think South Beach mega-clubs and glitzy Washington Avenue bars
Explore the local markets
Pick up some flavoursome local delicacies from a food truck for the quintessential Miami experience
Fab shopping scene
You can spend hours exploring Miami's huge malls!
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Miami holidays
Top 5 things to do in Miami
The biggest problem you’ll have on Miami package holidays is deciding on the next exciting activity!
- Little Havana is Miami’s vibrant Cuban neighbourhood. Eat your way through traditional restaurants, discover the Latin Walk of Fame and hang out at Maximo Gomez Park.
- Take a day trip to the incredible Everglades National Park. The subtropical wetlands host sawgrass prairies, marshes and swamps filled with alligators and birdlife. Visit the Everglades Safari Park for airboat rides.
- The Biscayne Bay area is a hub of five-star Miami hotels, renowned restaurants and marina views. Get out on the water in a jet boat or challenge yourself to flyboarding.
- For a bohemian vibe, stroll around historic Coconut Grove. The pedestrian-friendly neighbourhood still displays Bahamian influences, along with trendy restaurants and boutiques.
- Discover ten acres of formal gardens and art collections from the early 20th century at Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. The Gilded Age estate was built between 1914 and 1922.
Miami couples holidays
Natural beauty combines with glamour and luxury for romance on Miami holidays for couples.
- Soar in a hot air balloon over the Everglades and the high-rise cityscape. For a special occasion, tour operators offer private packages with champagne breakfasts.
- Latin influences ensure there’s plenty of hotspots for Salsa dancing in Miami. Take a workshop for beginners, then show off your moves in clubs around Little Havana.
- Stroll among exotic plants, sculptured gardens and hummingbirds at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. The 83-acre property is located in Coral Gables and free tram tours help you make the most of it.
- If you’re a culture loving couple, spend a day at the Perez Art Museum. The critically acclaimed exterior hides three floors of galleries with collections that focus on Miami’s culturally rich communities.
- What’s more romantic than sipping sunset cocktails at a rooftop restaurant? Watching as twinkling lights decorate the skyline. Hop around Miami’s trendy sky bar scene.
What our local experts say
Warming up: How to plan the perfect winter sun escape
There are two types of people in this world. Those who love winter and those who love winter sun. If you agree with the latter, you just might be interested… There’s no need to hang around for the bitter cold and the sluggish, grey days when you can escape ...Continue reading
Best time to go on a long haul holiday
Dreaming of faraway shores framed by palm trees? No one can blame you for lusting over a sunny long haul escape! In fact, one of the best times to go on a long haul holiday is during the autumn and winter. Escape the chill of the UK and head to ...
Most popular Miami hotels
Your Miami questions answered
It’s always a good time to visit Miami, however, March to May is best for almost perfect weather. Temperatures soar from June to August for sunny beach days. For cheap holidays, you’ll find hotel bargains from September to November. Winter is peak season, with average highs of a pleasant 24°C.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 18:04 18 January 2021