Catalonia Playa Maroma
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
There's a great laid-back feel at Catalonia Playa Maroma's Mexican-style resort, so shrug off your cares and worries and relax. Surrounded by jungle mangroves and looking out over ... Continue reading
There's a great laid−back feel at Catalonia Playa Maroma's Mexican−style resort, so shrug off your cares and worries and relax. Surrounded by jungle mangroves and looking out over gorgeous Playa Maroma beach it's a really scenic spot. Boasting an excellent array of all inclusive sport and leisure facilities for all ages, a great pool area which is a hub of activity throughout the day, there's a wide choice of dining options too and it's ideal for a true break to rediscover yourself in a stunning location.
Situated on stunning award−winning Playa Maroma beach on the Riviera Maya
- 35km from Cancún
- 20km from Playa del Carmen
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers
- Pool/beach towels
- Three à la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican and steakhouse)
- Tapas restaurant and lounge exclusive to Privileged room guests
- Three bars including beach, disco and 24hr lobby bar
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals
- Non−motorised watersports including canoeing and snorkelling
- Beach volleyball
Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs)
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
- Daily activities and entertainment
- Free Wi−Fi
Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
Garden View rooms (up to two adults and two children) with one king−size or two double beds with cable television, minibar restocked daily with beer, water and soft drinks, coffee maker, Wi−Fi, safe, hairdryer and balcony or terrace.
- Garden View rooms for sole use.
- Privileged Superior rooms have an iron, ironing board and Privileged benefits.
- Privileged Honeymoon rooms with a king−size bed, whirlpool tub on the balcony.
- Privileged benefits include access to a private Privileged Club lounge, à la carte breakfast and lunch at the Terrace Tapas Lounge & Bar, 24hr room service, reserved section of the beach, in−room beach towels and turndown service.
- Couples booking a Privileged Honeymoon room also receive sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival, continental breakfast in room (once per stay), private candlelit dinner (once per stay), 30−minute couples massage in Spa Alegria.
- Spa treatments and massages
- Lobster dinners
- Tours and excursions
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service
- Unlimited visits to a choice of three la carte restaurants for dinner no reservations required.
- Drinks at the bar served 24hrs a day and untill 2am at the disco
- Minibar restocked daily with beer, water and soft drinks
- A variety of sports and activities including aerobics, tennis, archery, gym, volleyball, table tennis, football, snorkelling, canoeing and Latin dance classes
- Nightly shows and weekly beach party
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
To make booking a holiday at Catalonia Playa Maroma in Riviera Maya easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Catalonia Playa Maroma with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 127V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Catalonia Playa Maroma
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.