- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Wi-fi (fees may apply)
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite TV
- 220V power supply
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Safe (fees may apply)
Globales Lord Nelson
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Overlooking the gorgeous Santo Tomás beach, this enchanting adults only hotel boasts a fabulous setting in Es Migjorn Gran on the southern tip of the island of Menorca. Visitors ... Continue reading
Overlooking the gorgeous Santo Tomás beach, this enchanting adults only hotel boasts a fabulous setting in Es Migjorn Gran on the southern tip of the island of Menorca. Visitors will find themselves in one of the world's natural paradises, declared a Biosphere Nature Reserve by UNESCO. The combination of marvellous natural beauty, ease of access to the pristine sandy beach, the myriad of local dining and entertainment options and comfortable accommodation make it an ideal option for all those craving for relax away from the busy city life. The sun-lit guestrooms feature a tasteful décor touched with Mediterranean flair, offering an oasis of peace and tranquility. Guests may enjoy local and international dishes at the buffet-style restaurant. On warm days, patrons may freshen up in the sparkling swimming pool, sip an exotic cocktail from the bar, lounge on the sun terrace or enjoy a wide offer of leisure activities.
- Bicycle rental Billiards Darts Entertainment staff Games room Solarium Table tennis
- 24-hour front desk Car hire Currency exchange Laundry Packed lunches Tour desk Vending machine (drinks)* Vending machine (snacks)
- Air conditioning Family rooms Heating* Lift
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Themed nights once a week), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 16:00 - 18:00.
- Red Wine; White Wine; Bottled water, Meal times.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Beer; Red Wine; White Wine; Bottled water; Cocktails, Pool Bar; Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Table Tennis; Pool Games; Entertainment; Various Sports Activities; Billiards; Archery, Daily.
- Live entertainment, Evenings.
Sports such as sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, golf and horseback riding can be practiced nearby.
24 hour reception, courtesy room, fax service, Internet area, laundry service, medical service, currency exchange, car rental, bike rental, check-in from 2 pm, check-out by 11 am, Wi-Fi Internet access free at reception. Some services are with charge.
To make booking a holiday at Globales Lord Nelson in Santo Tomas easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Globales Lord Nelson with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Urbanización Santo Tomàs,s/n, Santo Tomas, Menorca, Balearic Islands, 07749
Please wait while we load the map for Globales Lord Nelson
Questions and Answers about Globales Lord Nelson
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Are there any more recent reviews than 2013 ? 2 Answers
If you would like to take a look on tripadvisor there are more recent reviews, I stayed here some years ago, lovely family resort .
Added 2 years, 4 months ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
Hello, There are reviews on Trip Advisor from 2014. (http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g642212-d4751042-Reviews-Hi_Lord_Nelson_Hotel-Migjorn_Gran_Minorca_Balearic_Islands.html). Regards
Added 2 years, 4 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member