Marbella Holidays 2020
What type of holiday does Marbella offer?
Marbella is best-known for its golden sand beaches like the famous Playa la Fontanilla as well as its buzzing party vibes. Relax in Andalusian comfort, admire the Moorish architecture intermingling with modern luxury and gulp up the glamour of Marbella holidays, all whilst resting your head in some of the best luxury hotels in the world.
Marbella is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - you can get some great package holiday deals on luxury hotels in Marbella. Some top picks include Vincci Seleccion Estrella Del Mar and Las Palmeras Hotel, both of which offer serious luxury at a great price.
- Short breaks - Marbella is a popular destination for European short breaks as the weather is mostly great, and the flight time is an average of three hours. Hop on the plane after work and you’ll be transported to beachsides and tapas in no time!
- Cheap holidays - Marbella is great if you are looking for a cheap summer getaway, particularly if you book early. There are some great deals on flights and you can also road trip to other nearby Spanish towns, meaning you can experience a variety of different destinations and cultural complexities.
Marbella at a glance
Discover the best beaches
We love Bounty Beach, Playa de Alicate & Playa Real de Zaragoza
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Head down The Golden Mile for a taste of Marbella’s never-ending nightlife
Fine dining scene
Enjoy dinner at sunset on the stunning Puerto Banus Marina
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Head to picturesque, orange-scented Plaza de los Naranjos
The streets of Marbella Old Town are ideal for romantic strolls
Art & culture
Visit in June for the massive Marbella Arts Festival
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Marbella
Top 5 things to do in Marbella
Often considered Spain’s answer to France’s St. Tropez, Marbella holidays are famous for their luxury. Despite this there are still lots of fun things to do while keeping your holiday cheap.
- Paseo Maritimo – This boardwalk not only takes you towards the Puerto Banus Marina, but it also offers you amazing views of the coastline. Perfect for peace and tranquillity.
- Puerto Banus – Known for its stunning marina, you’ll find a range of boats and yachts on show. As well as plenty of restaurants to enjoy a lovely lunch or dinner.
- Plaza de los Naranjos – This historic plaza gets its name from its abundance of orange trees. Aside from that, there are quaint shops and restaurants to enjoy in the square.
- Alameda Park – If you fancy a spot of shade and relaxation during your day out and about in Marbella, this is the perfect place.
- Sierra Blanca – For a moment out of the glitzy bustle of the town centre head up into Sierra Blanca for a day of hiking and scenic bliss. We recommend La Concha, the views are incredible!
Sun-drenched Marbella has ridiculous beach prestige. There’s a wide variety of sandy shores to choose from during your holiday. In fact, there are 23 beaches in total along the 27km of coastline!
- Bounty Beach – The youngest and most popular place to be(ach) in 2020 is Bounty Beach, which is the name of the club situated on the Playa del Cable.
- Playa de Rio Real – For something a little more laidback, but equally as beautiful, this beach provides the same golden sands and blue seas with some extra water sports and activities.
- Playa de Alicate – This beach is popular with locals and visitors thanks to its spacious sands and amenities.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza – Well-known for its particularly clean waters. Plus, with chiringuitos nearby, you’ll have everything you possibly need from a beach.
- Nikki Beach – The most exclusive Marbella beach experience can be found here. Famous all over the world for the big names it has attracted, and the glitzy parties are thrown nearby.
What our local experts say
Top 10 family-friendly resorts in Europe
Whether you’re travelling with tots or teens, we’ve got the perfect holiday destination for you and your family! We’ve rounded up the top 10 family-friendly resorts in Europe, whether you’re looking for a laid-back beach holiday, somewhere with enough action to keep the teens happy, or ...Continue reading
Best destinations for celebrating a birthday
Got a big birthday coming up? Want to celebrate in style? We’ve come up with the perfect destination for you to enjoy an unforgettable birthday holiday – whether you’re turning 21 or 70! Party towns, beach resorts, paradise islands, culture-filled cities and gourmet destinations – we’ve found something for ...
Most popular hotels in Marbella
Your Marbella questions answered
In order to reach Marbella, you will fly into Malaga Airport.
All hotels in Marbella
5 Star Hotels in Marbella
4 Star Hotels in Marbella
3 Star Hotels in Marbella
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes