As the trendy capital of the Costa del Sol, holidays in Marbella glitter with highlights. Soak up Spanish sunshine, sightseeing and some of the region’s best sandy beaches.
Promising warm temperatures and cheap holidays throughout the year, Marbella is a magnet for sun seekers. Yet there’s far more to this diverse resort than the 27 kilometres of idyllic coastline. From the enchanting streets of Old Town to the celebrity hangouts of Puerto Banus, Marbella’s delicious restaurants, top hotels and chic shops are renowned around the world.
Nightlife in Marbella
Partying in Marbella means one thing: glamour. Don your finest glad rags and hit a town cascading with classy cocktail bars, pool parties and nightclubs. In fact, good times are taken so seriously in Marbella that the fun isn’t just restricted to evenings. Exclusive beach bars in Marbella offer a super cool spot to lay your towel, chill to laid back music and sip colourful drinks all day long.
Why book Marbella holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Bounty Beach, Playa de Alicate & Playa Real de Zaragoza
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Head down The Golden Mile for a taste of Marbella’s never-ending nightlife
Fine dining scene
Enjoy dinner at sunset on the stunning Puerto Banus Marina
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Head to picturesque, orange-scented Plaza de los Naranjos
The streets of Marbella Old Town are ideal for romantic strolls
Art & culture
Visit in June for the massive Marbella Arts Festival
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Marbella holidays
Top 5 things to do in Marbella
Whether you’re travelling with friends, family or on a romantic break, Marbella’s top sights are sure to delight.
- Despite the city’s cosmopolitan vibe, Marbella Old Town dazzles with old Spanish charm. Wander the narrow, cobbled lanes to stumble upon hidden chapels, pretty boutiques and traditional bars.
- For a picture-perfect lunch spot, seek out Plaza de los Naranjos. This little square is easy to miss but, brimming with fragrant orange trees, near impossible to forget.
- Take a leisurely stroll along Paseo Maritimo, a seaside boardwalk from Marbella to Puerto Banus. Coastal views, plentiful cafes and a lovely local feel have earned it the nickname of ‘Golden Mile’.
- Escape the city bustle in tranquil Alameda Park, a jungle oasis in the city. Find a moment’s peace on an Andalusian tiled bench, overlooking the illuminated water fountain.
- For the most magical views in all of town, tackle the four hour hike up La Concha. The incredible panoramas stretch for miles from this scenic peak in the Sierra Blanca mountain range
What our local experts say
Best destinations for celebrating a birthday
Got a big birthday coming up? Want to celebrate in style? We’ve come up with the perfect destination for you to enjoy an unforgettable birthday holiday – whether you’re turning 21 or 70! Party towns, beach resorts, paradise islands, culture-filled cities and gourmet destinations – we’ve found something for ...Continue reading
Most popular Marbella hotels
Your Marbella questions answered
Uncover history among the quaint streets of Old Town, enjoy a fine dining feast, party the night away in the city’s bars then rest your head in one of Marbella’s lavish all inclusive hotels. Safe to say, holidays in Marbella tick all your travel boxes.
Top Marbella hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Monarque Sultan Aparthotel
- Nh Marbella
- Alanda Hotel Marbella
- Melia Marbella Banus
- Barcelo Marbella
- Amare Marbella Beach Hotel
- Fuerte Marbella
- Park Plaza Suites
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa & Golf Resort
- Roc Marbella Park
- Marbella Playa Hotel
- Senator Marbella Spa
- Iberostar Selection Marbella Coral Beach
- Ona Alanda Club Marbella
- Princesa Playa
3 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 04:35 27 January 2021