- Direct dial telephone
- Internet access
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Double bed
- King-size bed
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Central heating
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Wake-up service
- Make-up mirror
- Smoking rooms
- Satellite TV
Dolmen Resort Hotel
- 4 outdoor pools
- Near the beach
- Free WiFi
- Children's pool
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
A lovely option for a beach holiday on the gorgeous island of Malta, the Dolmen Resort Hotel is located at the water's edge at Qawra, facing the Mediterranean Sea and offering its ... Continue reading
A lovely option for a beach holiday on the gorgeous island of Malta, the Dolmen Resort Hotel is located at the water's edge at Qawra, facing the Mediterranean Sea and offering its own private beach. Apart from the stunning surroundings, what makes the hotel such a great choice is the fact that is offers 5 pools, an all-night casino, spa and clubs.
The hotel has 413 guestrooms, each of them in soothing light, earthly colours, a true oasis of tranquility. The room amenities include air-conditioning, minibar, hairdryer, telephone, WiFi, LCD TV, and an in-room safe. Once you settle in, you can prolong relaxation by heading to the onsite Myoka Spa offering a wide selection of exotic body treatments. There are also Vichy showers, hydrotherapy, sauna, Jacuzzi, a heated indoor pool (with 2 hydro pools), a relaxation area and a Fitness centre.
Head to the pool area which boasts two large main pools, the Delos pool with its shallow paddling pool for small children, and the Neptune pool with a swim-up bar. For a really luxurious relaxation, head to the sun-soaked lounges scattered around the Amazonia pool. After an invigorating swim, relax on the surrounding extensive sun terrace. After that do head to the hotel's private beach area - overlooking the St. Pauls islands, this is a perfect place to relax on while soaking up the sunrays. Plenty of water sports are available on the beach for the proactive ones, including a diving club offering all kinds of courses.
Among the resort's main attractions is the in-house Oracle Casino offering various table games, a pasta & grill restaurant, and a bar - your best bet against boredom! But frankly, who has time to get bored here? Boasting some great dining options (the main restaurant serves a variety of international dishes, while the gorgeous Batubulan Sunset Grill charms with gorgeous situation at the water's edge), lively evening entertainment (live music and popular Mynt Club can be found here) and 5 pools, the 4-star Dolmen Resort Hotel promises to give you the best holiday experience no matter who you are travelling with!
- 5 pools (4 outdoor, 1 indoor)
- Bicycle rental
- Canoeing, diving, snorkelling, windsurfing
- Darts* Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre (sauna, massage, hot tub)* Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Animation team* Children's pool
- Kids Club (5 to 12 years)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child services
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Mynt Club Malta (disco pub)
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Trouser press
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Vending machines (drinks and snacks)
- Buffet Breakfast at the Menhir restaurant from 07:30hrs till 10:00hrs.
- Buffet Lunch at the Menhir restaurant including local house wine, Local beer and soft drinks or A La Carte at Café Delos (special menu applies) between 12:30hrs and 14:00hrs.
- Buffet Dinner at the Menhir restaurant including Local house wine, Local beer and soft drinks or A La Carte at Café Delos (special menu applies) between 18:30hrs and 21:00hrs.
- Afternoon tea, cakes, sandwiches and Ice-cream served between 15:00hrs and 17:00hrs.
- 10:00hrs - 23:00 hrs @ Café Delos.
- 11:00hrs - 23:00hrs @ Amazonia Terrace bar (May-Oct),
- 11:00hrs - 18:00hrs @ Neptune swim up bar (May-Oct).
- 18:00hrs - 23:00hrs @ Hotel’s bar.
All inclusive Beverages list:
- Branded Spirits that include: Whisky, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Brandy, Tequila, Cream Liqueur, Coffee Liqueur, Coconut Liqueur, Sambuca & Vermouth (Bianco,Dry Rosso)
- All cocktails from cocktail list excluding champagne cocktails.
- Selection of Local and Foreign beer.
- Local wine by the glass
- Soft Drinks, local juices & water
- Classic Hot beverages including Cappuccino, Espresso, Hot chocolate and a variety of Teas.
- FREE Wi-Fi in all indoor public areas as well as hotel rooms
- Free entrance to Oracle Casino (In-house) including €10 Match & Bet voucher.
- €10 voucher exchangeable for any treatment over €50 at the Spa
Alcoholic Beverages apply only for adults over 18 years of age. Any other items not mentioned above are not included in the All Inclusive package.
The Dolmen Resort Hotel features 375 charming guest rooms and 38 highly finished superior rooms and suites with panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea and St. Paul’s Islands. All the guest bedrooms and suites are fully air-conditioned, centrally heated and have their own private bathroom, safe deposit box, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, radio, a mini-fridge and hair dryer. The majority of guest rooms have a private balcony or terrace overlooking the sea.
Regular buses run to St. Paul's Bay, Sliema (10 km) and Valletta (16km), both worth a visit.
From the first of November onwards, the Half Board and the Full Board shall become Half Board Plus and Full Board Plus. Half Board Plus includes unlimited local housewine, local beer, soft drinks and mineral water during the meal.
Please note: Payment is to be completed by Virtual Credit Card prior to arrival.
To make booking a holiday at Dolmen Resort Hotel in St Paul's Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Dolmen Resort Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 240V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Triq Ghawdex, Qawra, St.Paul's Bay, St Paul's Bay, Malta, SPB 2402
Please wait while we load the map for Dolmen Resort Hotel
Questions and Answers about Dolmen Resort Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Is there free wifi in all guest rooms? 2 Answers
HI there is free Wifi in the rooms although reviews state that it is good service in reception but intermitant in the rooms
Added 1 year ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Yes the wifi is free for all guests
Added 1 year ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
Do the bathrooms have separate showers? I.e. not over the bth. 1 Answer
Hi Ted reading reviews they all state shower over the bath
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
We are looking to go away 26th December for 7 night all inclusive please could tell me what it's like out of season? Thanks Jess 1 Answer
Some of the activities available at the hotel will be closed when in the out of season months and the entertainment program will be less frequent.
Added 3 years, 1 month ago.
By Lauren, loveholidays.com team member