Hotel IBEROSTAR Cala Millor
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The IBEROSTAR Cala Millor is an exclusive hotel with spa in Cala Millor, Majorca, standing right on the beach, next to the Waterfront Promenade ... Continue reading
The IBEROSTAR Cala Millor is an exclusive hotel with spa in Cala Millor, Majorca, standing right on the beach, next to the Waterfront Promenade.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Hiking Off-site
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Mini golf (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Sun terrace
- Adult only
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free WiFi
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Soundproof rooms
The IBEROSTAR Cala Millor is an exclusive hotel with spa in Cala Millor, Majorca, standing right on the beach, next to the Waterfront Promenade. It is ideal for a romantic getaway, having 171 new fully furnished rooms, designed for a unique experience in rest and comfort. Its well-appointed facilities and quality service makes our four-star resort in Cala Millor, Majorca, the best choice for a great holiday by the sea: Mini Club, spa, fitness studio, live music, and much more.
- Perfect to enjoy as a couple. The IBEROSTAR Cala Millor Hotel has everything you need for a heavenly romantic getaway to Majorca. Our resort in Cala Millor has a buffet restaurant, snack bar, Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, outdoor pool and sunbathing area, spa, fitness studio and sauna ($).
- Holidays by the sea. Standing by the sea and giving direct access to the sea, the IBEROSTAR Cala Millor is the perfect hotel for a seaside holiday in the Mediterranean. Leave stress behind and come to the lovely beach in Cala Millor or enjoy the sunset as you stroll down the 2km waterfront promenade.
- Full comfort in Cala Millor, Majorca. The personalised service and assistance of our hotel with spa in Majorca will make you feel at home. Enjoy our holiday staying in a comfortable room with marvellous views, fully equipped to meet your needs.
- Privileged natural setting: Facing the nature park in Punta de n’Amer, the IBEROSTAR Cala Millor invites you to unwind, forget about routine and enjoy a marvellous setting, affording great views of both the sea and the breathtaking landscape.
- A resort for sportspeople: The facilities and services at the IBEROSTAR Cala Millor are designed to meet all guests’ expectations – even those of sports enthusiasts. In addition to a fitness studio equipped with many machines, the hotel has an outdoor sports area where you can play beach volleyball. If you prefer water sports, you can do them in the area, and there is a golf course only 8km away.
To make booking a holiday at Hotel IBEROSTAR Cala Millor in Cala Millor easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hotel IBEROSTAR Cala Millor with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Cala Millor is the liveliest and largest holiday resort on Mallorca's rugged north-east coast. The name means 'better bay', which is indicative of its main attraction: a mile or more long stretch of sandy beach, which slopes gently into a crystal clear blue sea, protected at each end by rocky headlands. Sunbeds, parasols and pedalos can be hired for the day by sunseekers. The rest of the island's east coast is lined with inlets and coves, which are fun to explore.
Cala Millor developed as a favourite destination with holidaymakers from one hotel, the Eureka, built in the 1930s, and is now a bustling enclave of high-rise hotels and apartment blocks, slowly merging into neighbouring resorts along the coast, fronted by a wide pedestrian promenade along its alluring beach. Adjacent to Millor, across the headland to the north, is the quieter and more traditional resort of Cala Bona, with a little harbour, while a few miles to the south is the well-known resort of Sa Coma.
Cala Millor is about 40 miles (70km) from the Son Sant Joan International airport near Palma, the capital, in the south of the island. The area, particularly favoured by German holidaymakers, is packed with shops, markets, entertainment venues, bars and restaurants to ensure non-stop fun in the sun, particularly suited for family holidays.
Cala Millor is designed primarily for a relaxing beach holiday, its seafront strewn with sunbeds and pleasant pavement cafes where one can sit back and watch the world go by. The beach is well supplied with all the popular watersports offered by local operators, and glass-bottom boat trips. The more energetic can enjoy strolling the promenade to the headlands and beyond, seeking out the creeks and coves of the coastline. A little further afield are a golf course, waterpark and several other attractions including a safari park and the Drach underground caves, all accessible by bus.
There is a wide choice of restaurants scattered along the seafront promenade of Cala Millor, and around the fishing harbour at adjacent Cala Bona. Most are eclectic, serving a variety of dishes to cater for the tastes of hungry holidaymakers with others dedicated to international cuisine. Oxford Blue, Cafeteria Restaurante Bella Vista, Alahambra and Antonio Montoro are Cala Millor's top-rated eateries for holidaymakers. Fast-fooders will find Burger King and KFC at hand.
Nightlife in Cala Millor is essentially low-key compared to some of Spain's well-known rowdy holiday hotspots. A great deal of evening entertainment is hotel-based, but those who like to be out and about will find plenty of fun at the numerous British bars, like Cheers, which offer a variety of pursuits from karaoke to quiz evenings or bingo. The younger set is catered for in a few discos, the largest being Palace Q, open from 10pm to 6am with a dress code and mix of Spanish and international music. The club scene, however, is not as boisterous as that to which the 18-30 crowd is generally accustomed.
Holidaymakers will find that the pedestrian promenade that runs along the Cala Millor seafront is jam-packed with stores and stalls selling a multitude of souvenirs and tourist requisites, open until late in the evenings. Visitors will find, however, that the selection is repeated over and over again in the different stores and variety is limited. A fun option for shopping enthusiasts is to head for Mallorca's markets where bargains like lace tablecloths or leather goods can be picked up, after a bit of haggling. The closest markets to Cala Millor are Son Servera, held on Friday mornings, and Monacor on Mondays. Special buses are usually available for holidaymakers to reach the bigger markets, particularly those at Palma and Inca.
Visitors looking for a good party and clubbing-scene should look to other resorts as the nightlife is fairly limited in Cala Millor. There is not much variety when it comes to shopping.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.91
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : C/Castell, 7, Cala Millor, Majorca, Balearic Islands, 07560
Please wait while we load the map for Hotel IBEROSTAR Cala Millor
Questions and Answers about Hotel IBEROSTAR Cala Millor
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.