Holidays to Magaluf deliver sand, sun and sangria in style. Renowned as one of Majorca’s party capitals, family-friendly attractions and outdoor adventures ensure there’s something for everyone.
A gateway to the stunning scenery of southwest Majorca, this Balearic island hotspot has long been a favourite for all-inclusive package holidays. By day, you’ll enjoy white sand beaches and fun theme parks. When the sun sets, bars and nightclubs host world-famous DJs and fabulous parties. Holidays in Magaluf also put you in easy day trip distance of the island’s historic and cultural treasures.
Outdoor adventures in Magaluf
Adventure starts out on the water on Magaluf holidays. Zoom around the coast on a jet ski, fly high while parasailing and join the kids on thrilling banana boat rides. For hiking, biking and escaping to lush forests, the Calvia region is dotted with spectacular trails. The Mediterranean climate offers sizzling summers and relaxing winter sun holidays at this year-round destination.
Why book Magaluf holidays
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Famous Djs host pool parties, foam parties & more throughout the summer
Perfect for watersports
Paddle-boarding, kayaking, water-skiing & kite-surfing are popular here
Discover the best beaches
Enjoy long sandy stretches and dazzling blue Med waters
Cheap holidays to Magaluf
Ah Magaluf... sun, sea and party vibes. Oh, and cheap holidays! Check out our range of affordable hotels in Majorca's party capital.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Magaluf holidays
Beaches in Magaluf
When a beach holiday is at the top of your wish list, the white sand of your dreams surrounds Magaluf.
- Walk from your Majorca hotel and onto the soft sands of Magaluf Beach. Relax on a sunbed or get your heart pumping with jet ski rides and paragliding. Shops, restaurants and bars back the sparkling seafront.
- Shady palm trees and playgrounds line the family-friendly Playa de Palmanova, which is within walking distance of Playa de Magaluf.
- Lovely Playa Carregador is a little quieter than its neighbours, so there’s usually room to throw your towel down or easily find a sunbed. It’s just a hop, skip and a jump to seafood restaurants at the marina.
- If you love to sip cocktails between swims, set up for the day at Son Matias beach and enjoy the trendy bars along the promenade.
- The sandy cove of Cala Vinyes is flanked by low cliffs, palm trees and shallow water that’s perfect for children.
Quiet beaches in Magaluf
Beach-hop from Magaluf along Majorca’s dreamy coastline to find peaceful stretches of sand for relaxation.
- Lush cliffs frame the blue-green waters of Calo des Monjo. The natural bay seems world’s away from the vibrant resorts and rocky seabeds are great for snorkelling.
- Es Calo de Ses Llisses is a narrow inlet of transparent water with a rock platform to swim out to. This unspoilt cove rests on a backdrop of pine trees and high cliffs.
- You’ll find sunbeds and parasols at Cala Fornells, but the atmosphere is pure relaxation. Pine trees offer shady spots and there are plenty of fish to spot while snorkelling.
- Take your pick of three beaches from the village of Portals Vells. The area is popular among locals, with fine sand, sunbeds and restaurants for tapas feasts.
- Yachties love to stop in the sheltered cove of Cala Falco, with clear water surrounded by forests and rocky islets. There’s a romantic beach bar for sunset drinks.
What our local experts say
Top 10 places for a spring holiday
Winter is on the way out, so why not celebrate by planning your spring holiday? Lower prices, no crowds and plenty of sunshine make spring the perfect time to get away for a break! Whether you want to go hiking in Crete, soak up the sun in Dubai, or chill ...Continue reading
The best water parks in Spain
If endless sun, sea and sand ever get dull (yes, it’s hard to imagine!), Spain also provides thrills and spills for all the family at its countless water parks. Cool off and have fun on the crazy slides and wave pools with our guide to the best water park ...
Most popular Magaluf hotels
Your Magaluf questions answered
Top Magaluf hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Sol House The Studio (ex. Sol House Mallorca)
- Flamboyan Caribe Hotel
- Sol Wave House All Suites
- HM Martinique Apartments
- Sol Barbados
- Sol Katmandu Park & Resort
- Bahia Principe Sunlight Coral Playa
- Samos Hotel - Adults Only
- HSM Atlantic Park Hotel
- Sol Guadalupe Hotel
- Florida Magaluf
- Palmanova Suites by TRH
- BH Mallorca Hotel (Adults Only)
- Melia Calvia Beach
- Room Mate Olivia
- Innside by Melia Calvia Beach
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 15:25 24 January 2021