Holidays to Los Cristianos allow you to relax in a truly idyllic location. Once a former fishing village, the laid back resort is still home to a bustling harbour where you can embark on fishing trips or set sail to nearby islands. Beautiful beaches are also within easy reach, plus there are myriad attractions to keep kids on their toes.
Shopping in Los Cristianos
Not just a holiday destination for some sunshine, Los Cristianos breaks are also brilliant for retail therapy. The pedestrianised centre is teeming with boutiques and modern shopping centres. You could also venture into Playa de las Américas or Costa Adeje for an even bigger selection of stores.
Why book Los Cristianos holidays
Discover the best beaches
Playa de los Cristianos and Playa de las Vistas are both large, gold-sand beaches with tranquil waters
Aqualand and the fantastic Siam Park are both nearby, plus the beaches in Los Cristianos have wonderfully calm waters
Fab shopping scene
Stroll down the promenade for a great holiday shopping experience
Most popular Los Cristianos hotels
Your guide to Los Cristianos holidays
Beaches in Los Cristianos
Wide sandy beaches lined with relaxed eateries and casual bars are what’s in store when you book Los Cristianos last minute holidays.
- Playa de los Cristianos is the resort’s flagship beach and a beautiful spot for R&R. Lay your towel directly on the sand or hire sunbeds. There’s also volleyball nets if you’re feeling energetic.
- Located just around the corner from Playa de los Cristianos, Playa de las Vistas is another popular pick. As well as soft sand, its main feature is a space-age fountain which sits on a tiny island halfway down the beach.
- Known for its beach clubs and bustling promenade, Playa de las Américas is perfect for those after complete convenience. The beach itself is also very attractive thanks to its swathe of golden sand.
- Palm-fringed Playa del Camison is within walking distance of Los Cristianos. It’s a particularly calm bay, making it ideal for a refreshing dip.
- For water sports and cafes within throwing distance, make your way to Playa de Troya. The beach is spread across two wide bays between Costa Adeje and Playa de las Américas.
Quiet beaches in Los Cristianos
Those after sunbed-free beaches are in luck. Los Cristianos is located near some of the most peaceful coves in Tenerife.
- Playa del Palm Mar sits in the next town along from Los Cristianos and is a refreshing alternative to its busier beaches. Unique due to its volcanic pebbles, go there to enjoy sea breezes and brilliant sunsets.
- Despite its name meaning “the angry beach”, Playa Los Enojadas is an oasis featuring tiny waves and very few people. It’s just before you reach Las Galletas.
- If you’re heading to Golf del Sur during your holiday, it’s worth popping to Playa de la Tejita for a refreshing swim after your game. The huge black sand beach is off the beaten track in La Tejita and leads on to a nature reserve.
- While not a brilliant beach to sit on, Playa de los Tarajales' promenade is a great place to stretch your legs and admire sea views. Find it just beyond Playa de los Cristianos.
- The first beach you hit after Costa Adeje is Playa de Enramadas. Boasting black volcanic sand the Canary Islands are famous for, it’s a good spot for watching paragliders.
Los Cristianos weather
Your Los Cristianos questions answered
As Tenerife has a sub-tropical climate, there’s really no bad time to visit. July and August are when temperatures peak, however they’re also usually the busiest months for Los Cristianos breaks.
Top Los Cristianos hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 06:54 9 March 2021