Liapades at a glance
Liapades is one of the more traditional villages on the island of Corfu. Located on the northwest coast of the island, this old fishing village manages to retain a timeless atmosphere, and makes the perfect destination for anybody in search of an idyllic, peaceful beach break.
Most popular hotels in Liapades
Blue Princess Resort
At a glance
- Currency: Euro
- Language: Greek
- Time Zone: GMT +2
- Average flight time: 3h 15m
When to go
(°C) Avg. High Temp
Ideal for ...
- Families: Liapades is a great place to come with the whole family, combining some of the best beaches in Greece with a laid back, welcoming atmosphere.
- Beach lovers: with no less than fifteen beaches in the area to choose from, Liapades makes the perfect option for anybody in search of sun, sea and sand.
- Walkers: if you were hoping to lose yourself in a breathtaking landscape on your next holiday, then a trip to Liapades would be ideal – the area boasts many miles of rolling hills, picturesque olive groves and rugged mountains, making this the ideal destination for anyone who enjoys getting back to nature.
- Liapades is nestled in a landscape of breathtaking beauty – rugged mountains and rolling green hills meet the warm waters of the Ionian Sea, with mile upon mile of golden sand beaches.
- Whether you’re looking to try your hand at water sports, go walking in the breathtaking landscape around the area, or perhaps just unwinding and soaking up the sleepy village atmosphere – Liapades will make the perfect destination for anyone who wants to experience the true Corfu, rather than get lost in the crowds of holidaymakers who usually gather at the more popular resorts.
Why a holiday to Liapades?
- If you enjoy walking and hiking, then nowhere offers quite such a wonderful range of terrain as you’ll be able to find at Liapades. You’ll be able to wander through the olive groves inland, head up into the foothills of the mountains, or follow the miles of coastal paths that weave their way along the shores of the Ionian Sea, offering superb views out over the water.
- There are a total of fifteen beaches to be found around the area of Liapades, many of which are hard to find. You’ll have no problem finding a quiet spot to sunbathe, or a private stretch where you’ll be able to swim in the warm, blue waters.
Book with confidence on loveholidays.
When it comes to booking your holiday to Liapades, be sure to talk to loveholidays first. We compare the market for you, bringing together some of the best and cheapest deals on flights and hotels you’ll ever see.
Why waste your time on the standard package holiday deals? Book your holiday in Liapades through loveholidays, and prepare to enjoy a unique and memorable trip, tailored perfectly to fit both your taste and your budget.