Late deals 2019
Who doesn’t love a last minute holiday? It’s the perfect time to grab a great deal on both flights and accommodation. With fantastic low prices, you no longer have to break the bank in order to bag the holiday you’ve always wanted. What’s more, there are plenty of holidays to choose from. Beach holiday? City break? Whatever it is you’re looking for, there’s a late deal for you!
With offers and deals all year round, it doesn’t matter when you book your holiday as there are always plenty of options to choose from. For those of you who love a bit of spontaneity and flexibility, there’s no doubt that a late deal will do just the trick. Planning to go away for two nights? Five? Or maybe even longer? With our smart search, you can choose from different durations to tailor your holiday just how you like it. Plus, with our great range of destinations, you’re bound to find the perfect getaway.
Last minute holidays are a fantastic idea, especially for those who have that sudden urge to get away from it all. With offers on popular resorts in holiday favourites like Tenerife, the Algarve and Lanzarote, you won’t be able to resist booking that well-deserved break. So, grab your friends (especially those who love a bargain!) and book that impromptu trip today.
Have you decided on which destination you want to visit first? You know you want to go away this month but you aren't sure where to? Well check out some of our top picks and let us inspire your next trip abroad. If that's not enough, simply hit search and leave the space blank to get all results for cheap holidays departing within the next month.
The beauty of spontaneous holidays is that they often come with a great price tag! Grab a cheap late deal for a fuss-free escape that's hard to match. Whether you are after a long weekend abroad or a whole week spend on the beach, we've sure got your holiday needs covered.
Love an all inclusive holiday? We've got plenty of late holiday deals on all inclusive getaways, too, so that you can be by that pool with that cocktail in hand in no extra time whatsoever. You don't have to break the bank by eating out all the time throughout your impulsive getaway: just opt for all inclusive instead and have all your food and drink needs sorted before you even step foot on the plane.
Holiday deals by type
We happen to think that some of the best things are done on impulse and booking a holiday with one of our cheap deals is no exception. Whether you’re seeking a culture-packed city break for the weekend or a desperate dose of sunshine as a couple, you’re sure to find a destination to suit you, and without the hefty price tag, too.
If you’ve got the kids in tow, why not check out our great family holidays to sunshine-fuelled destinations? From water parks to theme parks, there’s more than enough to keep the little ones occupied.
Holiday deals leaving this weekend
Holidays deals leaving next weekend
Most popular hotels
Club Cala Romani Hotel
Cales de Majorca, Majorca
Elba Lucia Sport and Suite Hotel
Costa de Antigua, Fuerteventura
Palmanova Suites by TRH
Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort
Gran Hotel Bali
Benidorm, Costa Blanca
El Tope Hotel
Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
BH Mallorca Hotel (Adults only)
Why book a last minute holiday?
Holidays are always exciting and the build up to one creates enough anticipation for us all. However, sometimes booking a late holiday deal is simply even more thrilling! Here are just some of the reasons why you should book one:
- The spontaneity: to be perfectly honest, there’s nothing better than booking a quick trip away in the spur-of-the-moment, it can be exhilarating!
- The timing: when you feel the time is right for you to go away in that particular moment, go ahead and book it! The great thing about spontaneous getaways is that they’re perfect for when you want to escape.
- The deals: you can bag some incredible bargains when making a spontaneous search, sometimes it’s the cheapest time to book.
With these fantastic reasons, you’ll never ask why you should book a holiday spur-of-the-moment again!
When you book your holiday, it’s important that you have everything planned out as normal. Sometimes, booking a late deal can be a whirlwind, preventing you from thinking through your usual holiday arrangements. When booking your holiday make sure you’ve thought about the following:
- Travel to the airport: driving to the airport may not be suitable for you, check out prices for buses and trains which are often more convenient and useful.
- Car hire: have you thought about whether you want to hire a car in your chosen holiday destination? If so, it’s better if you already have this booked and prepared before you reach the country.
- Travel insurance: it’s important to have travel insurance during your holiday. It’ll keep you covered should anything go wrong. Ranging from the cheap to the more expensive, there are plenty of options of cover to choose from.
How to pack for a last minute holiday
Packing for a holiday can be quite stressful. Depending on when you’re leaving, you might be in a rush to get things sorted. It’s pretty easy to book your flight and hotel, but what about packing your suitcase? Whether you’re preparing for a quick city break or a longer time abroad, keep these tips in mind:
- Pack items you can use/wear more than once: is there a top you can style differently for a couple of different outfits? Pack it! This will help you save money, space and time.
- Don’t forget your travel essentials: we’re talking mini toiletries or things you know you won’t be able to buy during your holiday.
- Roll your clothes: believe it or not, this creates more room in your suitcase. If you need to fit more stuff in, keep rolling!
- Keep a checklist: make sure you’re keeping tabs on what you want to carry and what you have packed.
How to book a last minute holiday
Late deals are one of the best ways to secure an impromptu holiday in 2019. Depending on the season, booking one of these holidays can be the cheapest way to enjoy a quick break.
Whether you're looking for a 3-night city break or a 7 nights getaway with the cheapest flights departing within days, our search engine can help you find the last second holiday of your dreams. Staying flexible with your departing date is essential if you want to find the best deal.
Once you've found the departing flights on the dates you'd like, the next step is to find a hotel with availability. Whether it's high or low season, we can help you find the right destination, the right resort, and the right hotel for your perfect holiday. Using our search engine you can narrow down your search with specific categories, or keep it open by finding all our deals across all our destinations.
Depending on how you like to travel with money, make sure you have everything prepared. Whether its changing money into the local currency, topping up your currency card, or letting your bank know you’re going away should you need to use your local bank card.
- These holidays can be budget friendly too! If you happen to bag a cheap late deal, you can continue the trend during your holiday.
- Plan your itinerary with a mixture of free activities and ones you don’t mind paying for.
- Go self catering and prepare your own meals whilst out there, or search cheap and cheerful restaurants in your destination.
- Also, travel on public transport when you can as it can be a lot cheaper than taking taxis all the time.
Things to know before you go
Some holiday destinations will require certain visas or paperwork. It’s important that you check on the government foreign travel advice website for any updates or documents you may need. Here, you can learn about any travel issues that have come about, any advice the government has put forward as well as any important documents you will need before your trip to your destination.
It’s also handy to be aware of any emergency numbers, laws and customs your holiday destination may have. When travelling within Europe, remember to travel with your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), allowing you to get medical help for free or a reduced cost within Europe.
Using our clever search engine you can find the best time of the year to fly and the cheapest deals on hotels. Keep your holiday costs as low as possible with loveholidays.
Want to book a trip leaving tomorrow? You can contact our sales team who will happily help you find the right holiday for you.