Late deals 2020
Who doesn’t love a last minute holiday? It’s the perfect time to grab a great deal on both flights and accommodation. With fantastic low prices, you no longer have to break the bank in order to bag the holiday you’ve always wanted. What’s more, there are plenty of holidays to choose from. Beach holiday? City break? Whatever it is you’re looking for, there’s a late deal for you!
With offers and deals all year round, it doesn’t matter when you book your holiday as there are always plenty of options to choose from. For those of you who love a bit of spontaneity and flexibility, there’s no doubt that a late deal will do just the trick. Planning to go away for two nights? Five? Or maybe even longer? With our smart search, you can choose from different durations to tailor your holiday just how you like it. Plus, with our great range of destinations, you’re bound to find the perfect getaway.
We know government advice can change without notice, yet we are still just as keen as ever to get away this August & September. So, here’s our list of top 3 destinations we recommend for last minute holidays in 2020 that offer both a safe respite and no quarantine on return...
- The Canary Islands. Guess who's back? From the black lava beaches of Tenerife to the golden dunes of Gran Canaria, our favourite islands are back on the travel corridor list! Ideal for a last minute holiday anytime of the year thanks to that enviable climate, we're just as restless as you are to go there and recharge. When is the best time to go to Lanzarote or Fuerteventura? The answer is always: now!
- The Greek Islands. We love the Greek Islands in late summer when temperatures are at their highest. Boasting both great August hotel availability and plenty of flights from all major UK airports, we’ve got something to fit every budget – from self-catering properties to 5-star luxury retreats! Thanks to the Greek Islands’ low number of Covid-19 cases and strong Covid mitigation processes in place, this is easily our top destination for summer.
- Madeira. With balmy weather year-round and hardly any rain at all, Madeira is one of our top choices when it comes to sun-chasing. No matter when you want to go, you can count on sunshine, pleasant (never too hot!) climate and plenty to see and do – exploring the island's undisputed natural beauty is an absolute must. Speaking of, we're also head over heels with the Azores. Now might just be the best time to explore these nine glorious Portuguese islands!
Using our clever search engine you can find the best time of the year to fly and the cheapest deals on hotels. Keep your holiday costs as low as possible with loveholidays.
Want to book a trip leaving tomorrow? You can contact our sales team who will happily help you find the right holiday for you.
Why book Last Minute holidays
Discover the best beaches
Last minute getaways let you quickly escape the rain at home & onto the beach!
Explore the city
Grab a last minute city break deal & explore Paris or Rome in no time...
Popular with couples
Ideal for spontaneous couple, anxious to escape the daily grind as soon as possible
Have you decided on which destination you want to visit first? You know you want to go away soon but you aren't sure where to? Well check out some of our top picks for 2020 and let us inspire your next trip abroad. If that's not enough, simply hit search and leave the space blank to get all results for cheap holidays departing within the next few months.
Holiday deals by type
We happen to think that some of the best things are done on impulse and booking a holiday with one of our cheap deals is no exception. Whether you’re seeking a culture-packed city break for the weekend or a desperate dose of sunshine as a couple, you’re sure to find a destination to suit you, and without the hefty price tag, too.
If you’ve got the kids in tow, why not check out our great family holidays to sunshine-fuelled destinations? From water parks to theme parks, there’s more than enough to keep the little ones occupied.
The beauty of spontaneous holidays is that they often come with a great price tag! Grab a cheap late deal for a fuss-free escape that's hard to match. Whether you are after a long weekend abroad or a whole week spend on the beach, we've sure got your holiday needs covered.
All inclusive late deals
Love an all inclusive holiday? We've got plenty of late holiday deals on all inclusive getaways, too, so that you can be by that pool with that cocktail in hand in no extra time whatsoever. You don't have to break the bank by eating out all the time throughout your impulsive getaway: just opt for all inclusive instead and have all your food and drink needs sorted before you even step foot on the plane.
Exotic last-minute escapes
In the mood for something a bit further afield? The Caribbean is gorgeous, colourful, and always moving under the beats of summer! Right now, some of our top destinations are proving to be great value for money if you're looking for a last-minute deal to the Caribbean – you just need to produce a negative Covid-19 test prior to arrival (find more details here) & you're good to go...
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Last Minute holidays
Why book a last minute holiday?
Holidays are always exciting and the build up to one creates enough anticipation for us all. However, sometimes booking a late holiday deal is simply even more thrilling! Here are just some of the reasons why you should book one:
- The spontaneity: to be perfectly honest, there’s nothing better than booking a quick trip away in the spur-of-the-moment, it can be exhilarating!
- The timing: when you feel the time is right for you to go away in that particular moment, go ahead and book it! The great thing about spontaneous getaways is that they’re perfect for when you want to escape.
- The deals: you can bag some incredible bargains when making a spontaneous search, sometimes it’s the cheapest time to book.
With these fantastic reasons, you’ll never ask why you should book a holiday spur-of-the-moment again!
How to book a last minute holiday
Late deals are one of the best ways to secure an impromptu holiday in 2020. Depending on the season, booking one of these holidays can be the cheapest way to enjoy a quick break.
Whether you're looking for a 3-night city break or a 7 nights getaway with the cheapest flights departing within days, our search engine can help you find the last second holiday of your dreams. Staying flexible with your departing date is essential if you want to find the best deal.
Once you've found the departing flights on the dates you'd like, the next step is to find a hotel with availability. Whether it's high or low season, we can help you find the right destination, the right resort, and the right hotel for your perfect holiday. Using our search engine you can narrow down your search with specific categories, or keep it open by finding all our deals across all our destinations.
What our local experts say
The cheapest city break destinations for a last minute holiday
A city break is a fantastic way for getting your holiday fix when you’re short of time or just feel like getting away from the daily grind for a few days. And thanks to our great last minute city break deals at loveholidays, a short break doesn’t have ...Continue reading
Last minute escapes for under £500pp
Summer’s just around the corner! If you’re dreaming of the perfect summer holiday, but don’t want to break the bank, then check out these fantastic holiday destinations. You can have it all – perfect beaches, crystal clear seas, picture-postcard towns and masses of sunshine – for less than £500 ...
Most popular Last Minute hotels
- Caleta de Fuste
- La Oliva
Your questions answered
Start by browsing this page as it's here we've listed some of our most popular last minute holidays. With plenty of late deals to choose from, you're bound to find a good one (more than good – a great one!).
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes