USD: United States dollar
Las Vegas Holidays 2020
Ready to kick up your heels with a large dose of glitz and glamour? Soak up the bright lights of Las Vegas and get set for a rollercoaster of fun.
This entertainment capital is a stomping ground for A-list performers at world-class casinos. For you, Las Vegas holidays are all about pure indulgence. Pop in and out of opulent nightclubs, rooftop bars and theatre shows to your heart’s content. Always in the mood to party, the neon-lit Strip is a bucket list destination that deserves its sparkling nightlife crown.
Nature puts on a show too
While the adult playgrounds buzz within luxurious casino walls, the weather tempts you to play outside. More than 300 days of sunshine sets the scene for cocktail-sipping by the pool at your Las Vegas resort. Natural wonders surround the manmade ones, with Red Rock Canyon on the city’s doorstep. While this is one of the globe’s top nightlife destinations, family-friendly thrills abound. Plus, those twinkling lights are custom-made for romantic escapes.
Las Vegas at a glance
Top city attractions
Las Vegas Strip, Fountains of Bellagio, Eiffel Tower replica at Paris Las Vegas
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Take a pic with the classic ‘Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas’ sign
Fine dining scene
Choose from a wide variety of celebrity chef restaurants
Popular with couples
A gondola ride for two down the replica Grand Canal?
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Head to The Strip for some serious casino-hopping
Great national parks
Don’t miss out on the spectacular red cliffs of Red Rock Canyon
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Las Vegas
Things to do
From the razzle and dazzle of acclaimed entertainment to hiking through the wilderness, Las Vegas package holidays offer a smorgasbord of things to do.
- With towering red cliffs, vast desert landscapes and golden eagles flying above, Red Rock Canyon is a nature lover’s paradise. Drive the scenic loop, stop to explore hiking trails and get set for incredible landscape photos.
- For a bird’s eye view of the Las Vegas Strip and Valley, soar high on the world’s tallest observation wheel. The High Roller is a 30-minute ride with 360-degree views.
- Take your time strolling down the iconic Las Vegas Strip, straight through the heart of Sin City entertainment. Be prepared for the backdrop of lavish hotels and mind-boggling casino attractions to leave you starry-eyed.
- One of the main attractions on The Strip, the Fountains of Bellagio mesmerise onlookers with free daily shows. Set to classical, Broadway and pop tunes, the dancing fountains combine with lighting effects to create an aquatic masterpiece.
- Love gangster movies? Head downtown to the Mob Museum, which showcases items that belonged to Al Capone, Charlie Luciano and more. The Underground in the basement gives you a taste of an authentic speakeasy.
- The replica Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas decorates the city skyline with lighting shows from sunset to midnight. Hop aboard a glass elevator to ride 46 stories high to the viewing deck.
- There’s a lot to do at the tallest freestanding observation tower in the USA. The STRAT Tower boasts a 1,149-foot observation deck, heart-stopping thrill rides and restaurants.
- Immerse yourself in a floral wonderland at the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. Artistic displays with thousands of trees, plants and flowers revolve throughout the seasons.
- Walk across the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, which features the longest concrete arch in the Western Hemisphere.
- The 60-year old ‘Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas’ sign is the symbol of city. Don’t miss out on getting that classic photo.
Las Vegas' top attraction: casino resorts
With over 50 venues in The Strip area alone, casino-hopping takes centre stage on city breaks to Las Vegas. Best of all, you can actually settle in at luxurious resorts on a budget!
- With its 30-story pyramid and powerful Sky Beam tunnel of light, the Luxor Hotel and Casino is a poster child of Las Vegas. Catch spectacular live shows, relax in poolside cabanas and check out Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
- Step into a Roman fantasy at Caesars Palace. Fountains and Corinthian columns set the scene for renowned restaurants, lavish theatre shows and your favourite table games.
- The MGM Grand is a mega-resort with everything you want under one glamorous roof. Big- name concerts hit the stage throughout each year and guests swan about at the Wet Republic Ultra Pool.
- Roll the dice at the Bellagio casino and try your luck on more than 2,000 slot machines. Then, watch the incredible acrobats of Cirque du Soleil.
- One of the oldest hotels in Downtown Las Vegas, the Golden Nugget is a classic venue for blackjack, poker and slot machines. If you’re on a family holiday and need something to thrill the kids, visit the 200,000-gallon shark tank aquarium at feeding time.
What our local experts say
Top 10 Crazy Things to Do in Las Vegas
Las Vegas has to be one of the most flamboyantly spectacular destinations on earth. Where else can you stroll along the main drag – the famous Strip – and see a volcano erupt (at the Mirage), fountains dance (at the Bellagio) and even climb the city’s very own Eiffel Tower? The gambling ...Continue reading
Most popular hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas weather
Your Las Vegas questions answered
A direct flight to McCarran International Airport takes around 10 hours. Virgin Atlantic and British Airways fly from London, Manchester, Glasgow and Belfast. You’ll also find flights with United Airlines, Norwegian, Iberia and American Airlines.
All hotels in Las Vegas
5 Star Hotels in Las Vegas
4 Star Hotels in Las Vegas
3 Star Hotels in Las Vegas
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes