TRY: Turkish lira
Holidays in Lara Beach are all about soaking up the sun, sand and sea along Turkey’s spectacular Turquoise Coast. This is an ideal base for exploring the natural wonders and attractions of Antalya.
If you’re looking for fun entertainment to go with your poolside cocktails, all inclusive holidays in Lara Beach are calling your name. Known as Turkey’s version of Las Vegas, a sun-kissed escape here includes themed hotels, trendy beach bars and thrilling water parks. Balmy Mediterranean temperatures greet you for much of the year. So, rest assured that most days are beach days.
Explore natural playgrounds
Discover underwater ruins on a scuba dive and hike through the forest to cascading waterfalls. Lara Beach is surrounded by Antalya’s incredible natural attractions, from the mountain tops to uninhabited islands. To add to the scenic picture, ancient ruins are scattered across the city’s beaches, cliffs and lush pine forests.
Why book Lara Beach holidays
Discover the best beaches
It's in the name! Lara Beach is yout ultimate beach holiday destination
Must-visit historical sites
Take a day trip to Antalya’s fascinating old town, Kaleici
Lush natural wonders
We love the gorgeous cascading waterfalls of Duden and Kursunlu
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Stay at one of the many all inclusive resorts in Lara Beach
Sample the local food
From Turkish pancakes to cripsy pastries, it's time to undulge in some delicious local cuisine
Top attractions to visit
Don't miss out on Hadrian’s Gate, Perge Ancient City & Antalya’s bazaars
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Lara Beach holidays
Things to do in Lara Beach
Lara Beach holidays offer adventure activities for family breaks, romance for honeymoons and ancient wonders for history buffs.
- The long stretch of sand at Lara Beach is lined with glitzy hotels, sunbeds and colourful umbrellas. Pack your snorkel to explore marine creatures in calm, transparent water.
- Take a quick taxi ride to Antalya’s old town, Kaleici. Stroll through atmospheric, cobbled streets to explore boutiques, traditional restaurants and majestic Ottoman architecture.
- Get your camera ready to visit the Lower Duden Waterfalls, which cascade over soaring cliffs into the sea. You can also take the short drive to the pine forests surrounding Kursunlu Waterfalls.
- A day trip to Cirali puts you in the heart of nature. Explore a stunning beach that hosts Loggerhead sea turtles, along with rivers, creeks and a segment of the famous Lycian Way hiking trail.
- Are you ready to shop 'til you drop? TerraCity is Antalya’s premier shopping centre. It's home to around 180 shops and restaurants, along with entertainment areas.
Lara Beach historic attractions
Explore exciting remnants of ancient cities and preserved monuments surrounding Lara Beach.
- Perge Ancient City was a significant town of Pamphylia and dates back to the Bronze Age. Discover the Roman Gate, baths and an impressive 12,000-seat theatre.
- The extensive Antalya Muzesi features collections of Roman artefacts and items from the Stone and Bronze Ages. You’ll also see Ottoman weapons and a coin collection from the ancient city of Aspendos.
- Known as the ‘Three Gates’, Hadrian’s Gate is the eastern entrance to Kaleici. Built in 130 AD, the marble and granite structure is surrounded by the city walls and defence towers.
- Visit the uninhabited island of Kekova to explore the remains of an ancient sunken city of the same name. Once a trading post called Simena, the ruins are visible beneath stunning turquoise water.
- Leave plenty of space in your suitcase for shopping at Antalya’s bazaars. The central bazaar is a warren of tiny lanes packed full of Turkish carpets, jewellery, spices and souvenirs.
What our local experts say
Best hotels to stay in Lara Beach
Holidays to Turkey have been popular for a long time now. Yet, there are so many places to visit in such a big country. Antalya is a huge tourist holiday destination, however, just outside of this Turkish province, holidaymakers can discover Lara Beach. Rain isn’t likely in the Lara ...Continue reading
Beyond the hotel: what to do around Lara Beach
Gorgeous Lara Beach overlooks a wonderful 10-kilometre stretch of golden sand. This Blue Flag beach is easily one of the loveliest in the area, a magnet for locals and holiday-makers from all along the coast and one of the most popular options for holidays in Turkey. As most of the ...
Most popular Lara Beach hotels
- Lara Beach
Lara Beach weather
Your Lara Beach questions answered
Lara Beach is a district of Antalya and it borders the Mediterranean Sea. Antalya, in southwestern Turkey, is the main tourist hub on the Turkish Riviera. Lara Beach is one of the city’s most vibrant beach resorts.
All hotels in Lara Beach
5 Star Hotels in Lara Beach
- Sherwood Exclusive Lara
- Saturn Palace Resort - All Inclusive
- IC Hotels Green Palace
- Lara Barut Collection
- Liberty Hotels Lara
- Titanic Beach Lara
- Delphin Be Grand Resort
- Delphin Palace - All Inclusive
- Delphin Diva
- Concorde De Luxe Resort Hotel
- Royal Holiday Palace
- Royal Wings Hotel
- Swandor Hotels And Resorts Topkapi Palace
- Limak Lara Deluxe Hotel & Resort - All Inclusive
- Miracle Resort
- Delphin Imperial
- Club Hotel Sera
- Mardan Palace
- Ramada Resort Hotel
- Aska Lara Resort & Spa
- Venezia Palace Deluxe Resort Hotel - All Inclusive
- Fame Residence Lara & Spa - All Inclusive
- Wind of Lara Hotel and Spa
- Adalya Elite Lara
- Royal Seginus - All Inclusive
- Sherwood Suites Resort - All Inclusive
- IC Hotels Residence - All Inclusive
- Asteria Kremlin Palace - All Inclusive
4 Star Hotels in Lara Beach
3 Star Hotels in Lara Beach
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes