Lanzarote Holidays 2020
Situated off the north-west African coast, Lanzarote is best-known for its year-round warm climate, making it a comfortable contender with the other Canaries.
What type of holiday does Lanzarote offer?
Lanzarote's mix of great beaches and stunning volcanic landscapes mean there is always plenty to see and do.
The island’s volcanic terrain also means the island has national parks bursting with wildlife and elaborate cave systems to explore and enjoy.
Lanzarote also has a stunning collection of golden sand and unique black sand beaches. There's tons of new experiences to be had on the island, making it the perfect destination for not just couples, but families too!
We are now also proud to be selling SENTIDO Hotels in Lanzarote. Discover the new range today.
Lanzarote is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Lanzarote all inclusive holidays offer anything from small family-friendly hotels, to luxurious 5 star resorts like the stunning Hotel Volcan.
- Family holidays - Lanzarote’s capital, Arrecife, is great for a last minute family holiday. You’ll find beaches, nightlife and tasty eateries.
- Cheap holidays - with its crystal blue sea and soft sandy beaches, Lanzarote is a great destination for a cheap beach break.
Lanzarote at a glance
Discover the best beaches
Enjoy the sun in Papagayo Beach, Playa Blanca & Playa Dorada
Lush natural wonders
We love Lanzarote's stunning volcanic landscapes
Aqualava Water Park, Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park, AQUAPARK Costa Teguise
Great national parks
Witness the unique natural beauty of Timanfaya National Park
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Puerto del Carmen has great live music and plenty of bars and clubs
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Make the most of all inclusive in popular Costa Teguise
Top resorts in Lanzarote
Located on Lanzarote’s stunning east coast, in the shadow of Africa, a holiday to Costa Teguise will not disappoint. This …from £153 pp
The small fishing village of Playa Blanca abundant in character and charm. It is one of the biggest resorts in …from £145 pp
Puerto del Carmen
Located on the southeast coast of Lanzarote, Puerto del Carmen blends traditional charm with modern all inclusive hotels and amenities, …from £149 pp
Enjoy a fantastic holiday in the year round sun on a Puerto Calero holiday with loveholidays.com. Sheltered from Lanzarote’s north …from £353 pp
Packed full of attractions and things to do holidays to Arrecife are ideal for those wanting to make the most …from £158 pp
Located only five minutes away from Lanzarote's well-known resort in Puerto del Carmen is Matagorda. Back in the 1990's, Matagorda …from £202 pp
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Lanzarote
Things to do in Lanzarote
There is plenty to do on holiday in Lanzarote. With mountains to hike, national parks to explore and endless hidden coves to discover. All this natural beauty is complimented by towns displaying the distinct architecture of legendary Lanzarote artist, Cesar Manrique. Though let us not forget the most important thing of all....water slides!
Things to do in Playa Blanca:
- Aqualava Water Park – A great day out for the kids, this water park includes five water slides as well as a wave pool and lazy river.
- Museo Atlántico – An interesting, underwater art museum including sculptures by Jason deCaires Taylor. Perfect for divers!
- Timanfaya National Park - If you fancy venturing out on a hike, you can also enjoy the unique natural beauty of the National Park, formed from rock formations and covering 51 square km in the Yaiza and Tinaja regions
Things to do in Puerto del Carmen:
- Rancho Texas Lanzarote Park – This theme park has water attractions and a zoo which features Sea lions and bird shows.
- Lanzarote Golf – Are you a keen golfer? This new 18 hole golf course is in a great location.
- Avenida de las Playas – This long street offers up shops, bars and restaurants. As well as access to beaches and the Gran Casino de Lanzarote.
Things to do in Costa Teguise:
- Lanzarote Aquarium – Discover Lanzarote’s marine life along underwater tunnels and tanks.
- AQUAPARK Costa Teguise – This waterpark is perfect for the kids during their holiday. Featuring slides, go karts and paintball, there’s plenty to be excited about!
- César Manrique Foundation – Enter the home of Lanzarote’s most famous art figure. Discover his artwork as you explore where he once painted.
Eating out in Lanzarote is great because it can be as cheap as you make it or as pricey. There are plenty of lunch deals to be found in restaurants which include your meal and drink for around the €20 mark. If you’d prefer to do your own food shopping for a self catered stay. Lanzarote has many supermarkets where you can find everything you need in one spot. You’ll find Lidl as well as Mercadona and Eurospar where you can get meat, fruit and veg as well as toiletries.
Restaurants in Lanzarote:
- El Guachinche de Luis – This authentic restaurant offers home-made tapas made from fresh produce.
- Blooming Cactus Vegetarian and Vegan Restaurant – The perfect place for meat-free dishes served up in a tapas fashion.
- Lagomar – This fascinating piece of architecture was built by César Manrique and Jesús Soto. You can enjoy Mediterranean dishes and cocktails here.
- Loma Alto – Located in Playa del Carmen, this family run restaurant has everything from steaks to mixed grills.
- La Cabaña – Offering a great dining experience, the food here is excellently presented and tasty!
What our local experts say
How to have an action-packed holiday in Lanzarote
Lanzarote is a volcanic island and a popular holiday destination part of the Canary Islands. In fact, the Canary Islands are well known for their sandy beaches, in particular those with a darker hue of sand, due to the islands’ volcanic nature. Lanzarote has some lovely beaches, but if you ...Continue reading
10 reasons to make Lanzarote your next destination
If you haven’t been on a Lanzarote holiday yet, then let us change that for you. This volcanic island has amazing things in store for you. With wonderful sights to explore and a lovely climate to enjoy, there is no reason Lanzarote shouldn’t be the next destination on ...
Top 10 family-friendly resorts in Europe
Whether you’re travelling with tots or teens, we’ve got the perfect holiday destination for you and your family! We’ve rounded up the top 10 family-friendly resorts in Europe, whether you’re looking for a laid-back beach holiday, somewhere with enough action to keep the teens happy, or ...
Most popular hotels in Lanzarote
- Playa Blanca
Your Lanzarote questions answered
Yes, it sure is! Lanzarote is a perfect all-rounder for families, couples, groups of friends and solo travellers. It’s got year-round sunshine, sandy beaches, unique landscapes and so much more to experience.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes