Exciting holidays to Lake Buena Vista
Lake Buena Vista is known as being the home to the Walt Disney World Resort®. Wherever you stay within this resort- you will be within minutes of reaching the world’s most popular theme parks.
Not only that, but the most amazing Factory Stores and Outlet Stores can also be found.
At a glance
- Currency: United States Dollar
- Language: English
- Time Zone: GMT +-5
- Average flight time: 9h 10m
When to go
(°C) Avg. High Temp
Lake Buena Vista Attractions
If you are getting away and need a little inspiration on what you can see and do, loveholidays.com has some great tips to help you with your holiday
Lake Beuna Vista is based inland so doesnt have it's own beach, but an hour away from Orlando is Cocoa beach, a six mile long sandy shore perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sun.
- Enjoy an action-packed family day out and discover the many theme parks Lake Buena Vista has to offer including Walt Disney Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Downtown Disney, Hollywood studios, Animal Kingdom Park and many more
- Why not take a ride on some of the adrenaline-pumping water slides at Blizzard beach and Typhoon Lagoon waterparks
- Tee off on one of the championship golf courses such as Disney’s Lake Buena Vista golf course, Disney’s Palm golf course, Disney’s Oak trail golf course or at the Falcon’s Fire Golf Club
A holiday to Lake Buena Vista in Orlando, gives you the opportunity to choose from either luxury themed hotels or cheaper budget accommodation, endless choices of well known branded restaurants and fast food emporiums, the chance to enjoy a selection of water sports on the lake and, of course, days filled with fun and laughter with the whole family at one of the great theme parks.
And at night? You’ll either dive into bed happy and tired, ready to enjoy the parks the next day, or take a trip to Pleasure Island with its themed bars and nightclubs.
Book a cheap flight to Orlando with loveholidays.com and add your accommodation in the Lake Buena Vista area, Disney.
Other popular destinations:
If you still love Florida, how about visiting the vibrant city of Miami and exploring the Everglades?