TRY: Turkish lira
Kusadasi holidays 2021
The sparkling Turkish Aegean is the backdrop for Kusadasi holidays. You’ll step off sandy beaches and into ancient cities, water parks and a buzzing nightlife scene.
Turkey’s busiest cruise port is a gateway to fascinating archaeological sites and golden beaches. Spot exotic wildlife in national parks and launch into thrilling outdoor activities. From Ottoman jewellery to Turkish rugs, holidays to Kusadasi are a treat for shopaholics. To keep you fuelled up for adventure, a diverse array of restaurants serve up traditional and international dishes with enchanting views.
Outdoor adventures in Kusadasi
Are you a water baby? Explore the magical underwater world of the Aegean on diving and snorkelling tours. Parasailing gives you a bird’s eye view of the coastline and jet skiing fulfils your need for speed. Pack your hiking boots to get off the beaten path on remote trails and take the kids to fun water parks. Kusadasi is bathed in around 300 days of sunshine a year, so it’s always a good time for outdoor adventures.
Why book Kusadasi holidays
Discover the best beaches
A fantastic beach resort located along Turkey's Aegean Coast
Must-visit historical sites
Visit the classic ruins at Ephesus, a great day out for any history buff
Sample the local food
Walk along the seafront promenade for a typical taste of Turkish cuisine
Fun water parks
There's no better way to cool off from the Kusadasi sunshine than making a splash at a nearby water park
Go on a road trip
Spend the day in Pamukkale, one of Turkey's most beautiful spots boasting white terraces and hot springs
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Let your hair down in the evenings at a great range of bars, clubs and beach bars
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Kusadasi holidays
Top 5 things to do in Kusadasi
Whether you’re travelling with friends, taking a romantic escape or a family break, Kusadasi holidays deliver action-packed itineraries.
- Pigeon Island is home to an ancient fort and it’s Kusadasi’s most iconic site. Stroll across the walkway to explore the ruins of Guvercinada Castle and dine on seafood with views across yacht-filled waters.
- Escape into nature at Dilek National Park. Adventures abound, including mountain biking, bird watching and rock climbing. Keep your eyes peeled for wild boars, flamingos, fallow deer and ospreys.
- Spend your days lazing on two main beaches that line the resort, complete with water sports and boat tours to get you out on the ocean.
- Day and night, Kusadasi Harbour is a bustling hub of shoppers, diners and boatys. There are plenty of picturesque spots to sip refreshing drinks and watch the cruise ships come and go.
- The UNESCO-listed ruins of Ephesus are among the most impressive and well-preserved in the world. Take a guided history tour and explore the amphitheatre, the Library of Celsus and the Temple of Artemis.
History and culture in Kusadasi
Turkey is dotted with jaw-dropping ancient cities and historic landmarks. Holidays in Kusadasi put you within easy reach of some of the best.
- An important site for pilgrims, it’s believed that Mary herself lived in Meryemana, otherwise known as the House of the Virgin Mary. Visit to admire the atmospheric, restored house and the Wishing Wall shrine.
- Okus Mehmed Pasha Caravanserai was built in the 17th century as an inn for merchants arriving at the port. It’s now a hotel in the centre of Kusadasi. Dine at the outdoor restaurant to admire the Ottoman architecture.
- After exploring the ruins of Ephesus, discover its treasures at the Ephesus Archaeological Museum. You’ll see artefacts like jewellery, coins, scales and marble statues.
- Take an easy day trip to Ancient Miletus, which was once a great Roman port city. Admire the breathtaking Great Theatre and the Miletus Museum.
- Located in Didim, the Temple of Apollo was among the largest in the ancient world. You’ll see gigantic, original stone pillars among fields of ruined marble.
Most popular Kusadasi hotels
- Aegean Coast
- Aegean Coast
- Aegean Coast
Your Kusadasi questions answered
Kusadasi is a port city and beach resort that offers a wealth of attractions for holidaymakers. All-inclusive hotels are fantastic for families and luxury resorts suit couples. Activities include exploring ancient landmarks, nature parks and beautiful beaches.
Top Kusadasi hotels
5 Star Hotels
- Richmond Ephesus Resort
- Tusan Beach Resort
- Kustur Club Holiday Village
- Fantasia Hotel De Luxe
- Infinity By Yelken - All Inclusive
- Korumar Deluxe Hotel
- LABRANDA Ephesus Princess Hotel
- Pine Bay Holiday Resort
- CLC Kusadasi Golf And Spa Resort - All Inclusive
- Palm Wings Ephesus Hotel
- Palm Wings Beach Resort & Spa Kusadasi
- Charisma De Luxe Hotel
- Ladonia Hotels Adakule (Ex. Alkoclar Adakule)
- Flora Garden Ephesus Hotel Kuşadası - All Inclusive
- Grand Belish Hotel
- Le Bleu Hotel and Spa Kusadasi
- Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kusadasi and Golf
- Seven Seas Sealight Elite
- Korumar Ephesus Beach & Spa Resort, All Inclusive
4 Star Hotels
- Derici Hotel
- The Grand Blue Sky International
- Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club
- Palmin Hotel - All Inclusive
- Batihan Beach Resort
- Tuntas Family Suites Kusadasi
- The Panorama Hill Hotel
- Grand Sahin's Hotel
- Arora Hotel
- Omer Holiday Resort
- Akbulut Hotel And Spa
- La Vista Boutique Hotel
- By Karaaslan Inn
- Palm Hotel
- Marti Beach Hotel
- Suhan 360 Hotel & Spa
3 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 04:05 19 January 2021