THB: Thai baht
Krabi Holidays 2021
Krabi holidays allow you to experience the very best that Southern Thailand has to offer, such as spectacular views of the Krabi River, the beautiful sands of Phra Nang Beach, the lush green national parks dotted around the province, and the lively atmosphere found in Krabi Town.
Whether you opt for a cheap getaway or for luxurious all inclusive Krabi holidays, you’ll find plenty to see and do in and around the town, as well as throughout the entire Krabi province. From the thriving beach resort of Ao Nang to the iconic Khao Kanab Nam rocks, Krabi is ideal for both relaxation and adventure.
No matter what sort of experience you’re looking for, we’ve got some incredible Krabi holiday deals for you. With beautiful warm weather all year round, there’s never a bad time to visit Krabi. Step inside its temples, bathe in the hot springs, shop, eat, drink, and swim… there’s something for everyone here.
Why book Krabi holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Phra Nang Beach for relaxation & bustling Ao Nang Beach for some more action
Perfect for watersports
Krabi is great for a spot of snorkelling
Lush natural wonders
Hop on a ferry and explore the spectacular Phi Phi Islands
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Krabi holidays
Known for its beautiful beaches and rugged landscape, many of the best things to do in Krabi are natural attractions, but for those looking for a bit of culture and shopping, there are lots of opportunities here.
- As a Buddhist country, Thailand is home to many intricately designed temples, and many of them can be found in the Krabi area. Exploring the local temples is an excellent way to spend a day. Tiger Cave Temple in the northern mountains is an especially interesting place to visit, nestled deep in the jungle.
- If you’re travelling to Thailand with children, one of the most fun things to do in Krabi is to enjoy some time by the sea. There are many fantastic beaches in Krabi, including the famous Ao Nang beach, with snorkelling being a top attraction. You can also dive, sunbathe, go for a swim, or simply chill out.
- Krabi may not be known as a premier shopping destination, but picking up souvenirs from your trip is something that’s not to be missed. The Vogue Shopping Centre features lots of different stores, department style, while the weekend night market is an adrenaline-pumping way to spend an evening.
- Many of Krabi’s top attractions are based on its iconic rocky landscape. If you love a bit of adventure, it’s well worth packing your hiking boots and discovering the secrets of the Khao Khanab Nam caves and the trails of the Khao Phanom Bencha National Park. You could even climb up Dragon Crest Mountain!
Krabi benefits from more than its fair share of beaches. The coast is lined with luxurious Krabi beach hotels with spectacular views across the water. If you’re looking for sun, sea, and sand, you’ll find it here.
- One of the best beaches in Krabi is Phra Nang Beach, located on a tiny peninsula jutting out to the south. This is a great place for relaxation, but it’s also amazing for people-watching, with climbers scaling the jagged cliffs lining the beach. Expect soft, fine sand, and waters so clear you won’t believe your eyes.
- Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, is considered to be the province’s main beachfront. It’s busy and bustling, but also has some excellent facilities and amenities, giving you everything you need for a relaxing, fun, or energetic day by the sea. Scuba diving is very popular here, along with a wide range of watersports.
- Railay Beach, Krabi, is located to the south of Ao Nang. Due to the positioning of the limestone cliffs it can only be reached by boat, making it feel very secluded and exotic. There are actually two beaches here, East Railay and West Railay, and they’re connected by a series of gorgeous pathways and trails.
- Noppharat Thara Beach to the north of Ao Nang is located on southern Thailand’s west coast, which means it offers incredible views of the Thai sunset. Quieter than other beaches in the Krabi province, it’s an ideal place for families with young children, and the shallow waters here are perfect for splashing.
Your Krabi questions answered
The temperature in Krabi is a pretty stable 28 to 30 degrees all year round, although May to October can be quite wet. November to April is the best time to visit weather-wise, and it’s very popular at this time.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 04:59 26 February 2021