- Private beach area
- 5 swimming pools
- Fantastic onsite spa
- Hotel run Mini Club
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Experience a healthy dose of luxury at the Astir Odysseus, delivering high standards and great facilities. Between the soothing spa and Greek taverna, you'll find an array of ... Continue reading
Experience a healthy dose of luxury at the Astir Odysseus, delivering high standards and great facilities. Between the soothing spa and Greek taverna, you'll find an array of activities and dining options, as well as three swimming pools. Ideal for exploring the cultural areas of Kos, the Astir makes for a fine holiday.
Most popular facilities
- Kids Club
- 5 swimming pools
- Sun terraces with loungers and parasols
- A Spa Centre includes an indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Jacuzzi and a variety of massages and body treatments
- A variety of sports activities includes floodlit tennis
- Table tennis
- Bicycle hire
- Beach volleyball
- Water polo
- Billiards and scuba diving
- Easy beach access
- Three swimming pools
- Sunloungers and parasols
- Main restaurant
- À la carte international restaurant
- Greek taverna
- Lobby/pool bar with satellite TV
- Beach bar
- Room service
- Beach volleyball
- Gym (min. age 14yrs)
- Spa with indoor pool
- Table tennis
- Regular evening entertainment including professional shows
- 24hr reception with money exchange
- Free Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Laundry service
- For children: hotel-run kids' club (4-12yrs), two kids' pools, highchairs, cots
Mini Club (ages 4-10 years) includes an entertaining games area with activities and purpose-built areas; babysitting service; children's menus; cots and high chairs available.
Achilles Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and evening dinner with a variety of dishes (formalwear required); Taverna Argo offers traditional Greek dishes for lunch and evening dinner; the Grill & Steak house Minos serves evening dinner of international specialties; Bar Sirens serves snacks, refreshments and ice creams; and the Pool Bar Dawn offers a range of refreshments and cocktails.
- Early Breakfast, Continental, Main Restaurant (On request), Daily: 05:00 - 07:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:30.
- Late Breakfast, Daily: 10:30 - 11:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Main Restaurant (Dress Code Required), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 11:30 - 12:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Various), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Midnight snacks, Bar (Sirens), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Coffee Break, Bar (Sirens), Daily: 16:30 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Sirens); Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
Rooms (2 people) have a double bed plus an extra bed for a child, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini bar (restocked daily with soft drinks and beer), tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace with garden view.
Sea view rooms (2 adults and 1 child) are available, as are pool view rooms (2 adults and 1 child), garden view Junior suites (2 adults plus 2 children) with living area and swim-up pool rooms (2 adults and 1 child), which have direct access from the room to a shared swimming pool.
5km from Kos City. Hire a car or a bicycle and take time to explore the island: the beaches and inland.
24 hour Front Desk services, housekeeping, room service, payable WiFi internet access and an internet corner, tour desk, air-conditioning, 3 meeting rooms for up to 250 people, shops available, fax & copy service, lift, luggage storage, car hire and payable onsite parking is possible.
To make booking a holiday at Astir Odysseus in Tigaki easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Astir Odysseus with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Please wait while we load the map for Astir Odysseus
Questions and Answers about Astir Odysseus
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Hi We are travelling with a daughter (nearly 13). can you advise what the evening entertainment is like please. Thank you Julie 1 Answer
The lobby bar is great for a quiet cocktail and sunset views – and it’s open ‘til 1am.
Kids get their own mini-disco every night, where they can jive to pop hits and even take part in dancing competitions.
Opening Times: [10.00-12.30, 15.00-17.00]
The hotel-run club offers a range of activities for kids aged 4 to 12, with a mini disco from 8.30pm, as well as a variety of daytime activities.
Evening entertainment programme
Opening Times: [20.00-23.00]
A wide range of themed nights and musical entertainment is available throughout the week, for everybody over the age of 16.
Added 1 year, 6 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Hi, We are staying at your hotel in early September, we are a bit concerned about the influx of migrants to Kos. Can you advise if the migrants are in the hotel area or on the beaches surrounding the hotel? Regards Mike Green 1 Answer
Hi Mike, if you send us your Loveholidays.com HAY or LVE reference we can certainly contact the supplier and see what we can find out for you, we can also look at changing the hotel for you if this is something you require.
Added 2 years, 5 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member