SunConnect Kipriotis Aqualand
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Tell the kids they're in for a holiday treat at SunConnect Kipriotis Aqualand. Ideally situated in a tranquil setting 300 m from the beach of Psalidi (with shuttle service) and ... Continue reading
Tell the kids they're in for a holiday treat at SunConnect Kipriotis Aqualand. Ideally situated in a tranquil setting 300 m from the beach of Psalidi (with shuttle service) and just 3 km from cosmopolitan Kos Town, this friendly hotel has a aquapark with 6 impressive waterslides and children pool with aqua games, superb cuisine, and comfy guestrooms stocked with everything you need for a stress-free get-away.
Visit Mount Dikaois, with its pine forests and craggy cliffs or the lagoon at Alyki with flocks of flamingos. The hotel is just 10 minutes' drive from the Therma thermal water baths.
This area is a perfect destination for bird lovers. Lake Psalidi, on the eastern corner of the island, is a haven for wildlife including masses of migrating birds.
From 1st January 2018 the Greek government will apply a tourist tax on everyone staying overnight in hotels and apartments in Greece. The tax will vary depending on star rating but will be up to €4 per room per night and will be payable locally on check in. Please note that Medhotel's own rating may differ from the official rating which is the basis for calculating tax.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Nightclub/DJ (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Paid WiFi
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Soundproof rooms
- WiFi at a cost of €10 per 24 hours
- Early Breakfast, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Erato), Daily: 06:30 - 07:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American, Restaurant (Erato), Daily: 07:30 - 10:30.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (Erato), Daily: 10:30 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Erato), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Sophocles), Daily: 11:00 - 12:30.
- Ice Cream, Daily: 11:00 - 17:30.
- Coffee Break, Bar (Sophocles), Daily: 16:00 - 17:30.
- Dinner; Show Cooking, Buffet; International, Restaurant (Erato), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, BBQ, Restaurant (Chill & Grill), Once a week: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Restaurant (Connect Dinner), Once a week: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, Themed Restaurant, Restaurant (Several nights per week), Regular.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Erato), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Ariadne at "Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites"), Daily.
- Juices; Tea; Coffee, Restaurant (Erato), Mornings.
- Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Coffee, Restaurant, Meal times.
- Bar (Sophocles Bar (10:00-01:00), Aqua Bar (10:00-18:00), Connect Bar (19:00-23:00), Beach Bar (10:00-18:00); the AI package ends at 23:00).
- Mini Club, Children Only (International Kids Club (4 to 12 y.
- ) & Teens Club (13 to17 y.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Boccia; Fitness Centre.
All of the impeccably appointed guestrooms have a private bathroom (fully fitted, hair dryer), air conditioning (available from 15.06 - 15.09), radio, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi Internet access (with charge) and a balcony with garden or side Sea view (supplement).
Kos Airport is a 25 km from the Hotel.
To make booking a holiday at SunConnect Kipriotis Aqualand in Kos Town easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book SunConnect Kipriotis Aqualand with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
The ancient port and popular holiday destination of Kos, the capital and major town on the island, has been home to Egyptians, Romans, Venetians, Ottomans and the Knights of St John. Their marked presence can be seen in the ruins of the Roman baths and amphitheatre remains and in the 15th-century castle, built by the Knights of St John, which still stands as a supreme sentry today.
There has been much development over recent years, with apartment blocks stretching out to the suburbs of Lambi and Psalidi (to the north and south respectively), however Kos remains a fascinating and cosmopolitan town with a good mix of culture and entertainment attracting thousands of holidaymakers each year. There is a busy nightlife with no shortage of bars and hotchpotch of restaurants from English-style cafes to local tavernas - many situated around the old harbour area overlooking traditional fishing boats and sleek yachts. The main beach in town is a fairly narrow, shingle affair packed with beach chairs and umbrellas, but there are better beaches a short bus journey away. Kos Town is perfectly situated for taking boat trips to Turkey and the nearby islands.
The main beach in Kos Town is narrow and pebbled, but nearby Tigaki is 6 miles (10km) of pure white sand. Lambi, Psalidi, and Agios Fokas are all popular beaches in easy distance. The beaches offer a range of water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and banana rides. The town also boasts a number of historical and cultural attractions, including the Hippocrates Tree, Knight's Castle, and Archaeological Museum. You can also visit nearby villages with interesting sights like the ruins of old Pili and the ceramics shops in Zia.
There are many restaurants in Kos clustered along the waterfront and around the main square, ranging from traditional Greek to Italian, Chinese and western. Bittersweet Creperie is a great bakery for a midday treat, and Avanti serves great pizzas with a beach view. Caravan is a popular restaurant serving everything from traditional Greek food to pizzas and lamb chops, while Olympiada has a more local menu.
There are bars, pubs and tavernas scattered all over Kos Town, but the unlabeled 'bar street' is the place to go at night when it comes to life with bars and discos. The party lasts until dawn, and offers an eclectic mix of music, from local bouzouki orchestras to thumping electronic beats.
Kos Town is the major shopping destination on the island of Kos. There are a number of souvenir shops along the seafront and in the old town, and the market in the centre of town selling spices, olive oil, and seashells. There is also a small indoor market, but the main shopping area is found between Eleftherias Square and ancient Nymphaion. Popular souvenirs include jewellery, leather goods, and clothing.
The nearest sand beaches are several miles from town, and the nightlife can be overwhelming for tourists looking for a quieter holiday.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Please wait while we load the map for SunConnect Kipriotis Aqualand
Questions and Answers about SunConnect Kipriotis Aqualand
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Does this hotel cater for people with milk/wheat/dairy allergies? 2 Answers
Hello, Unfortunately you would need to contact the hotel directly to find out this information. The hotels email address is email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> Regards
Added 1 week, 4 days ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
I believe they do but please contact us with the dates in mind so we can double check with our supplier and the hotel.
Added 1 week, 2 days ago.
By Charlotte, loveholidays.com team member