- Closest airport: 25km to Kos Airport (KGS)
- Beachfront location
- 3km to resort centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Sitting alongside a beautiful beach, overlooking the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea, sits the four-star Kipriotis Village Resort. Perfectly located on the east coa... ... Continue reading
Sitting alongside a beautiful beach, overlooking the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea, sits the four-star Kipriotis Village Resort. Perfectly located on the east coast of Kos near the island’s capital, Kipriotis Villages offers couples and families alike the perfect mixture of relaxation and adventure, boasting first-class facilities and a great hospitality experience.
Nestled amongst well-tended gardens, Kipriotis Village Resort is an oasis of calm with the charm of an Aegean village. The resort boasts 651 warmly decorated rooms and suites featuring all the mod-cons needed for a comfortable stay, including air-conditioning, satellite television and dial-up internet. The hotel also boasts excellent facilities including three swimming pools for adults, an outdoor jacuzzi and two pools for children, complete with a pirate ship and mini aquapark. And with four restaurants, five bars (including two pool bars) and two snack corners, quality dining options abound at Kipriotis Village.
There’s also a range of activities to keep everyone happy with table tennis, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, archery, gym and a range of watersports all at your fingertips. If travelling as a family, Kiprioris Village offers five mini clubs, two playgrounds and mini golf for hours of fun. For some serious indulgence, the resort boasts an in-house Anaviosi by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa, offering a range of treatments including massages with essential oils, hot stones or Kos local oil. After dark, Kiprioris Village offers entertainment for all ages with mini discos for the kids plus themed nights and evening shows.
Guests can also enjoy easy access to all Kos has to offer, with regular bus services to Kos Town, just under two miles (3km) away. With a 15th-century castle, lively bars and harbour-side restaurants, Kos offers the best of modern Greece with old-world charm. Travel 20 minutes by ferry to Bodrum Town in Turkey, with its 14th century Ottoman Castle complete with dungeons and towers.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- FREE WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming pool
Sports and leisure
- Aqua aerobics
- Beach Volleyball
- Children's Entertainment
- Children's Pool
- Entertainment Programme
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Sun loungers
- Table Tennis
The hotel boasts a buffet restaurant, 2 speciality restaurants (Italian and Greek), "Palmy BBQ" restaurant for lunch and dinner (upon reservation as well as Greek and Italian) where guests can assist by professional cook, can feel like home and cook their own meat, lobby bar, 2 pool bars, 1 beach bar, a children buffet. There is a disco club in sister hotel smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates, Zona Club, upon extra charge and organizing parties weekly.
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool (April, May, October)
- PADI diving centre
- 7 tennis courts (lessons available, floodlight on charge)
- Gym (with showers and sauna)
- 2 playgrounds
- 3 waterslides
- 1 basketball court
- Volley ball
- Beach volley
- Pool games
- Adult and childrens animation programmes
Food and Drink
- Breakfast options
- Snack bar
This area is a perfect destination for bird lovers. Lake Psalidi, on the eastern corner of the island, is a haven for wildlife including masses of migrating birds. Visit Mount Dikaois, with its pine forests and craggy cliffs or the lagoon at Alyki is another meeting place for transient avians, including flocks of flamingos.
- Buffet restaurant
- 2 speciality restaurants (Italian and Greek)
- BBQ restaurant for lunch
- Lobby bar
- 2 pool bars
- 1 beach bar
- A childrens buffet
- Mini disco and show
- Continental Breakfast, Makedonia Main Restaurant: 06:30-07:30
- Full American Breakfast Buffet (Show Cooking)/Greek breakfast with show cooking once per week, Makedonia Main Restaurant: 07:30-11:00
- Late Continental Breakfast, Makedonia Main Restaurant:11:00-12:00
- Snacks, seasonal: 11:00-13:00
- Snacks, Olympic Pool Snack Bar, burgers, kebabs and light snacks: 12:00-14:30
- Hot Dog Corner, sandwiches with sausages, mustard and/or ketchup: 12:00-14:30
- Lunch, Makedonia Main Restaurant, local and Mediterranean cuisine: 12:30-15:00
- Ilios Restaurant & Pizza Corner, grilled meats, pasta and pizza: 12:30-15:00
- Dinner, buffet, Makedonia Restaurant, local and Mediterranean cuisine, show cooking, theme nights twice a week, children's buffet available: 18:30-21:00
- Dinner, buffet, Atrium Greek Restaurant, Greek and regional specialities, show cooking (reservations required; selected evenings): 19:00-21:30
- Dinner, buffet, Italian Restaurant, pizza & pasta (reservations required; selected evenings): 19:00-21:30
- Dinner, Olympic Pool Grill, grilled meats and fish (reservations required; selected evening): 19:00–21:30* Midnight Snack, Makedonia Restaurant, hot soup and cold buffet: 23:00-24:00
- Beverages during breakfast: filter coffee, instant iced coffee (frappe), Greek coffee, variety of tea, milk, chocolate, variety of juices
- Beverages during meals: soft drinks (draught), house wine (served by the glass), draught beer, still water (served by the glass)
- Olympus Main Bar, AI Beverage Package: 17:00-01:00 (last order of AI package 22:00)
- Ionian Pool Bar, AI Beverage Package: 10:00-24:00 (last order of AI package 23:00)
- Poseidon Beach Bar, AI Beverage Package: 10:00–18:00* Palmy Beach Bar, AI Beverage Package: 10:00-18:00
- All Inclusive Beverage Package includes: soft drinks (draught), draught beer, house wine by the glass, hot beverages (coffee, tea), espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate, still water by the glass, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and cocktails
Kipriotis Village Resort boasts 651 rooms and suites, with all the modern conveniences needed for a comfortable getaway. All rooms are decorated in warm colours and offer air conditioning, a bathroom with hair dryer, satellite TV/radio, fridge, direct dial telephone, a dial up internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities.
Points of interest
- Kos Airport - 1 hours 20 minutes
To make booking a holiday at Kipriotis Village in Kos Town easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Kipriotis Village with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Psalidi area, Kos Town, Kos Town, Kos, Greek Islands, 85300
Please wait while we load the map for Kipriotis Village
Questions and Answers about Kipriotis Village
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Hi Are beach towels still provided?...if so is there a cost? Thanks 2 Answers
The towels are 5 euros with a 10 euro refundable deposit to hire
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Pool towels are 5 euros each with a 10 euro refundable deposit. Regards
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
How long is the transfer from airport 1 Answer
Psaldi airport is approx 35km away 45/50 minutes by taxi or a little longer by coach
Added 1 year, 8 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
is the beach sand or shingle? 1 Answer
Hello Karen the beach is sand and shingle but more so shingle
Added 2 years, 5 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Are towels provided at the pool area? 1 Answer
There are beach towels available at this hotel.
Added 3 years, 5 months ago.
By Lauren, loveholidays.com team member