Discover Kiotari holidays in 2021
In search of sandy beaches, family-friendly hotels and Greece’s famously warm Mediterranean hospitality? Kiotari holidays offer the perfect stress-free island escape.
Chilled-out and sun-soaked Kiotari sits on Rhodes’ southeastern coast. It’s one of the island’s most relaxed resorts, with every watersport you could ever dream of on offer on the long, sandy beach. Thanks to a wide choice of all-inclusive deals, you’re spoiled for choice when it comes to indulgence here: lagoon-like pools, luxurious spas and activity-packed kids’ clubs are just the start of the fun. Just a short drive away, ancient Greek ruins and hilltop monasteries beg to be explored.
Nature in Kiotari
When you’re tired of the beach on holidays to Kiotari, you can set off to explore Rhodes’ ruggedly beautiful landscapes. You won’t have to venture far to find isolated rocky coves where you can snorkel with Mediteranean damselfish or follow easy hiking trails though wildflower-scattered scrub.
Most popular Kiotari hotels
Mayia Exclusive Resort & Spa - Adults Only - All Inclusive
Your guide to Kiotari holidays
Things to do in Kiotari
You’ve got everything you need on your doorstep on Kiotari breaks.
- There’s a reason Rhodes is nicknamed “the island of the sun”. In summer you can expect twelve hours of sunshine a day in Kiotari. There’s no better way to enjoy it than from a sun lounger.
- Kiotari’s wide, sheltered beach has the perfect conditions for windsurfing. You don’t need to be a pro here: the light morning winds are ideal for beginners and you can hire a board on the day.
- Set sail to really take in the beauty of the Mediterranean. Watersportcenter Kiotari offers unforgettable outings on skippered yachts.
- When the sun goes down, it’s time for cocktails. The nightlife here is low-key, but there’s a handful of atmospheric beach bars where you can sip a drink and watch the sunset with your feet on the sand.
- For live music, check out the different hotels’ events schedules. Many regularly host traditional Greek musicians and singers.
Explore history in Kiotari
If you prefer sightseeing to sun-seeking, there’s no shortage of day-trips to tempt you to explore more of Rhodes’ fascinating past.
- You’re never far from ancient Greek history on holidays to Kiotari. The majestic Acropolis of Lindos, a 4th-century temple and Rhodes’ most recognisable ancient landmark, is just a twenty-minute drive away.
- In nearby Asklipion you can explore an 11th-century Byzantine church and the remains of a medieval castle, built in 1479 by Grand Master D'Aubusson.
- The views from Kritinia’s 16th-century Venetian castle on Rhodes’ west coast are just as impressive as its weathered ramparts. Looking out over the Aegean, you can see the islands Chalki, Strogyli, Makri and Alimia.
- Don’t miss Rhodes’ UNESCO-listed Old Town. Start in the Knights’ Quarter, built by the Knights of St John in the 14th and 15th centuries, then head on to the nearby Ancient Stadium of Rhodes and the Acropolis of Rhodes, dating from the Hellenistic period.
- While you’re in the north of the island, make time to explore the remarkably preserved Byzantine castle at Filerimos, first built as a lavish summer residence.
Your Kiotari questions answered
The most popular season for Kiotari holidays is July and August, but the weather is warm enough for beach days from May to October, peaking around highs of 30oC in high summer. Rain is rare except in the winter months.
Top Kiotari hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 09:02 12 April 2021