- Additional Beds (Folding Bed)
- Air-Conditioning (Individual)
- Baby Cot (free of charge)
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Fridge (free of charge)
- Safe (extra fee)
- TV (SAT TV)
Porto Skala Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free beach shuttle
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Set on the beautiful Greek island of Kefalonia in the resort of Skala, the Porto Skala hotel is the ideal location for rest and relaxation. Surrounded by attractive gardens and ... Continue reading
Set on the beautiful Greek island of Kefalonia in the resort of Skala, the Porto Skala hotel is the ideal location for rest and relaxation. Surrounded by attractive gardens and designed in the style of a traditional Greek-style village, it boasts 74 rooms and a whole host of facilities to entice visitors. Couples and families alike will enjoy the hotel as a great base to discover the surrounding area, as well as providing a relaxing vibe to enjoy a getaway.
The focal point of the hotel is likely to be its swimming pool, where you can relax with a cooling dip or lounge around on sun beds or under parasols. Kids are well catered to also, with a children’s paddling pool and playground to keep them occupied. Just ten metres walk away is a secluded natural pebble beach, offering guests their own private slice of paradise.
If you’re looking for activities, Porto Skala hotel is bound to have them. Billiards and board games are available for laid-back days, while mini crazy golf caters to competitive family groups. If you want to up the ante, why not head to the gym or try a game of tennis? Entertainment can be found in the form of regular themed discos and live music nights, while the on-site cinema offers a range of films for when the sun goes down. For your comfort, the hotel offers reception desk service, WiFi access and shuttle service.
Guest rooms are comfortable and presentable with modern conveniences. Features include private balconies, full air conditioning and an en suite bathroom with hairdryer. Each room benefits from satellite TV, radio, direct dial telephone and bunk beds if needed. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.
- Access to secluded natural pebble beach (10 metres)
- Billiards and board games
- Loungers & parasols
- Mini-crazy golf
- Mini gym
- Outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle service (free)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Baby cots and chairs (on request, free of charge) Children's paddling pool Children's supervision and babysitting service (on request and at extra charge)
- Sun terrace
- Disco nights etc
- Dolby Surround Movies studio and occasional Greek nights
- Lunch and dinner (except when hotel is quiet)
- Main bar
- Main restaurant for buffet breakfast
- Poolside snack bar
Food and Drink
The breakfast type is Buffet and it is provided from 07:00 - 10:00. Guests are welcome to enjoy their meals at the restaurant. Evening drinks can be enjoyed at the lobby bar.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 08:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 13:30 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Buffet, Snack Bar, Daily: 12:30 - 15:30.
- Ice Cream, Daily: 11:30 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Spirits; Juices; Draught Beer; Tea; Coffee, Bar, Daily: 11:30 - 22:00.
- Table Tennis; Mini golf; Billiards, Daily.
The hotel is 3km from the charming Skala Village with a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Just 1.5km from the sandy beach; 8.5km from the pretty harbour and village of Poros.
The cinema and pebble Beach at hotel front are not suitable for guests with walking difficulties or wheelchairs.
Front Desk services, housekeeping, laundry service (small charge per wash), WiFi internet access in public areas, internet corner (extra charge), mini shop, parking area, shuttle service and conference room for up to 70 people. Courtesy room for late check-out. Luggage store. Late check-out subject to availability and at extra charge.
A dress code is in place for dinner. Beach/Swim wear is not acceptable.
To make booking a holiday at Porto Skala Hotel in Skala easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Porto Skala Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.91
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Skala Village Kefalonia, Skala, Kefalonia, Greek Islands, 28100
Please wait while we load the map for Porto Skala Hotel
Questions and Answers about Porto Skala Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
WHAT AIRPORT DO YOU FLY FROM TO KEFALONIA 1 Answer
Gatwick, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham and East Midlands, and Stansted
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member