Kavos Holidays 2020
If you’re looking for long stretches of white sand, warm, clear waters, and a lively, energetic nightlife scene, Kavos holidays are the answer. Kavos, the renowned party resort of Corfu island off the coast of mainland Greece, offers lots of great things to see and explore, and it’s considered to be a true Greek gem.
Although Kavos is famous as a lads’ holiday destination, there’s much more to it than just its vibrant party scene. Shopping on the main street is an easy way to spend a day here, and many travellers come to explore the beautiful area, venturing out onto the waters and discovering the local landscape.
Best of all, Kavos doesn’t have to break the bank. Appealing to the younger crowd, there are lots of cheap holidays to Kavos that take you right into the heart of all the action. Book the Greek getaway of your dreams in this beautiful, bold, always-on-the-go resort.
Kavos at a glance
Discover the best beaches
Kavos Beach has shallow waters ideal for families & plenty of restaurants to keep you going
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Party resort alert! The popular main strip is packed full with bars & clubs
Sample the local food
Greek tavernas are dotted all over the resort
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Kavos
As one of the best and most popular resorts in Corfu, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Kavos. Whether you want total relaxation, or more of an energetic experience, Kavos really is a great place to explore.
- Beach by day, bar by night… that’s the way of life in Kavos! Embrace the party culture of this vibrant destination by packing your dancing shoes and checking out the lively nightlife scene that’s all around you. The bars and clubs really are a major draw, attracting partygoers from all across the world.
- But there’s more to Kavos than just its nightlife. In fact, for anyone who loves Greek history and architecture, Kavos is a must-visit destination. Spend your days strolling around the beautiful surrounding villages, taking in the scenery and enjoying that classic laid-back Greek vibe.
- Shopaholics certainly won’t be disappointed in Kavos. Most of the shops in the resort can be found clustered along the main strip, making them easily accessible. They’re great places to pick up gear for trying out a few watersports, or buying some locally-made crafts as souvenirs of your trip to Greece.
Best beaches in Kavos
The biggest lure of Kavos holidays is, of course, the long sandy beach that occupies almost the entire 8km coastline. This is the perfect place to relax, play, sail, swim, and enjoy the warmth of the Greek sun.
- Kavos Beach has it all… it’s incredibly beautiful, but also lined with all the bars and restaurants you could ask for. This is where the action happens; there are plenty of watersports on offer, and if you’re planning days out to the Blue Lagoon, the sea caves, or the mainland, this is where you’ll depart from.
- Due to its shallow waters, Kavos Beach is ideal for families. Further out, where the water is deeper, is where you’ll find banana boat rides, jet skiing, waterskiing, and diving opportunities. For adrenaline junkies, there’s bungee jumping and cage catapulting at the waterside… are you up to it?
- If you’re keen to explore the local area, just north of Kavos Beach you’ll find another great seaside spot: Bouka Beach. Located in the neighbouring town of Lefkimmi, Bouka Beach is where the Kavos locals head on their days off. It’s more laid back, with a lovely little beach bar that’s perfect for chilling out.
Most popular hotels in Kavos
Your Kavos questions answered
Corfu International Airport is the closest airport to Kavos. However, it is possible to fly into the Greek mainland, or even Italy, and take a ferry service to Corfu, although these journeys will take much longer
All hotels in Kavos
3 Star Hotels in Kavos
2 Star Hotels in Kavos
1 Star Hotels in Kavos
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes