A world-famous party destination, Kavos has sun, sea and serious fun in droves. Come for the nightlife, but stay for the gorgeous beaches and brilliant activities.
This small seaside town centres around a 2km stretch of sand on the southeastern tip of Corfu – one of Greece’s most popular islands. A well-developed town, with plenty of two- and three-star hotels for cheap holidays, Kavos is a great destination if you’re travelling on a budget. It delivers on sunshine from April through September, and has hot or mild temperatures throughout the year.
Nightlife in Kavos
Holidays to Kavos can be wild. Its core strip is packed with bars and clubs, where revellers on their summer holidays spend hours dancing until the sun comes up. Beach bars abound on the sand, and organised bar crawls and boat parties make this a vibrant destination for students and young people seeking a spot of hedonism.
Why book Kavos holidays
Discover the best beaches
Kavos Beach has shallow waters ideal for families & plenty of restaurants to keep you going
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Party resort alert! The popular main strip is packed full with bars & clubs
Sample the local food
Greek tavernas are dotted all over the resort
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Kavos holidays
When visitors aren’t sleeping in after long nights out partying, there’s plenty to entertain during the day in Kavos.
- Hike through strawberry and cypress trees to seek out history at the Arkoudilas Monastery. Built in the 18th century, the ruined church sits along a gravel path south of Kavos and has views out to the island of Paxos.
- There’s no better place to cool off than at Aqualand, a water park just a 60-minute drive from Kavos town. Slide, swimming pools and rapids make this a great day out.
- Take a glass-bottomed boat tour to see what lies beneath the surface of the ocean. You might spot dolphins, lobster and even an octopus.
- Boats leave from port just north of Kavos for island-hopping excursions around some of Greece’s best isles. Visit unspoiled Paxos and Antipaxos, and eat fresh fish aboard the boat.
- Corfu sits just a few miles across the ocean from Albania, a fascinating country with Roman ruins and quiet, beautiful beaches. Take a day trip from Kavos to experience a new culture.
Adventure in Kavos
If wild nights aren’t enough for you, seek out some more thrills on these adventure activities in and around Kavos.
- Get behind the wheel at Corfu’s go karting track, where you can race your friends and fellow travellers on an open-air, twisting tarmac road.
- There is ample opportunity for fun with watersports on Kavos’ main beach. From jet skis to doughnut rings and banana boats, you’ll find an adrenaline hit in no time.
- For serious thrills, try bungee jumping or bungee catapulting, in which you’ll be thrust into the air on a huge elasticated rope and left to spin in your seat as it bounces up and down.
- Hop over to the Greek mainland for an excursion on the Acheron River. White-water rapids make this a truly enthralling way to spend a day.
- If you’ve always dreamed of learning to fly, paragliding in Kavos might be the activity for you. Book a tandem flight with an expert instructor and soar high above Corfu as you ride thermal air pockets.
Most popular Kavos hotels
Your Kavos questions answered
Party season in Kavos runs from June through August, in line with the hottest weather conditions. The town is quieter and cooler in early spring and late autumn though, so book your trip for then if you’d prefer a more sedate break.
Top Kavos hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 15:54 26 January 2021