AED: United Arab Emirates dirham
Luxury Jumeirah Beach holidays 2021
On a backdrop of pristine, white sand and turquoise water, Jumeirah Beach is a brilliant base for Dubai holidays. Off the sand, futuristic architecture frames exciting cultural and historic attractions.
Jumeirah Beach holidays put you smack bang in the heart of all-inclusive hotels, gorgeous beaches and Dubai’s most famous attractions. Snap selfies with iconic skyscrapers and shop ‘til you drop at gigantic malls. Culture vultures museum-hop, admire majestic mosques and delve into Bedouin traditions. When hunger strikes, innovative restaurants serve global cuisine and scrumptious local dishes.
Outdoor adventures in Jumeirah Beach
Zipline between skyscrapers, sandboard across dunes and quad bike through the desert for high-octane thrills. Holidays to Jumeirah Beach are heaven for water babies as diving tours and yacht charters get you out on the ocean. The kids are spoilt for choice too, with slides, rides and water sports. The action takes place beneath the sunny skies of the United Arab Emirates, year-round.
Why book Jumeirah Beach holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Jumeirah Beach for its fine white sands
Perfect for watersports
Flyboarding, snorkelling, scuba diving, jet skiing - you name it!
Fine dining scene
Most of the hotels here have their own glitzy bars & restaurants!
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Jumeirah Beach holidays
Beaches in Jumeirah Beach
With a holiday set on Jumeirah Beach, you’re always just steps from the sand. However, Dubai offers plenty of opportunities for beach-hopping.
- Kayaking, wakeboarding and paddleboarding are just a few of the water sports on offer at family-friendly Kite Beach. Take lessons at the kitesurfing school and enjoy fabulous restaurants lining the sand.
- Choose from five sandy stretches at Al Mamzar Beach Park. Pack a picnic to dine under shady palm trees, hire a bike to explore and let the kids loose in the playgrounds.
- Take a book to Sunset Beach and settle in with views of the Arabian Gulf. This peaceful stretch is a popular spot for morning jogs and spectacular sunset viewings.
- For a peaceful day far away from the crowds, throw your towel down on Black Palace Beach. Take a dip in calm waters and enjoy the unspoiled scenery.
- The Beach at JBR fronts an entertainment district filled with hotels, restaurants and shops. Play a game of beach volleyball, soar high with parasailing and hop on a banana boat ride.
Jumeirah Beach clubs
Enjoy the pristine private beaches, international DJs and elegant decor of Dubai’s glamorous beach clubs.
- Views of people taking the plunge at Skydive Dubai add to the fun at Zero Gravity. The beach club also overlooks Dubai Marina, with a lounge, restaurant and garden for long, lazy meals between swims.
- Join celebrities at the famous, adults-only Nikki Beach. Chill out on signature white sunbeds with relaxing tunes, sea views and scrumptious global cuisine.
- Club Vista Mare rests on the stunning eastern beachfront of Palm Jumeirah. Choose from an array of upscale restaurants and bars that feature sunbeds and beachside service.
- DRIFT Beach Club is renowned for creative cocktails, along with an Instagram-worthy infinity pool. Stroll along the private beach, laze in luxury cabanas and indulge your taste buds with gourmet cuisine.
- The man-made island of Bluewaters lies just off the coast of Jumeirah Beach. It’s home to Cove Beach, a luxurious club with three swimming pools, a restaurant, lounge and private beach access.
Most popular Jumeirah Beach hotels
Jumeirah Beach weather
Your Jumeirah Beach questions answered
With year-round sunshine and warm temperatures, it’s always a good time to visit Jumeirah Beach. To beat the summer heat, book your package holiday between November and April.
Top Jumeirah Beach hotels
5 Star Hotels
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort And Spa
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
- Madinat Jumeirah - Mina A Salam Hotel
- Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach
- Movenpick Jumeirah Beach
- JA Oasis Beach Tower
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:50 25 January 2021