JOD: Jordanian dinar
Jordan Holidays 2021
Jordan, a wonder in the Middle East that is just waiting to be explored. Sitting on the Jordan River’s eastern bank, Jordan experiences a hot climate especially during the summer.
Jordan holidays revolve around a number of ancient sites and monuments, most notably in Petra. Aside from tombs and temples, there are also nature reserves and desert landscapes to explore.
So, whether you wish to head to the capital of Amman, the Dead Sea, Petra or Aqaba, Jordan has a range of fascinating sites, cultural influences and a diverse range of things to do.
Why book Jordan holidays
Top attractions to visit
Float in the Dead Sea, ride a camel through Petra and discover the historical gems of Amman
Discover the best beaches
If you want a beach break in Jordan, you'll love the resort of Aqaba
Explore the Wadi Rum Desert by foot, 4x4 or camel
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Discover the ancient city of Petra, filled with amazing temples and buildings carved out of rock
Rest & relaxation
Head to the Dead Sea for a bit of down time, enjoy a mud scrub and float about in these unique waters
Must-visit historical sites
Don't miss a trip to the capital, Amman, for a range of historical wonders including the Citadel and Roman Theatre
Southern Jordan holidays transport you to top destinations like Aqaba, Petra and Wadi Rum. Home to a bunch of diverse …From £397 per person
Central Jordan holidays are full of interesting places and wonderful sights. Aside from the impressive climate in central Jordan, there’s …From £622 per person
Top resorts in Jordan
The port city of Aqaba is located in Southern Jordan along the Gulf of Aqaba, which branches off of the …From £397 per person
Dead Sea (Jordan)
One of Jordan’s most exciting attractions is the Dead Sea. Located in the west of Jordan, the Dead Sea is …From £622 per person
Located in southern Jordan, Petra is a place of wonder and fascinating marvels. The area experiences a desert climate with …From £789 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Jordan holidays
Things to do in Jordan
There’s so much to expect from a holiday to Jordan! From religious sites to natural wonders, this Arabian wonder has it all.
- Petra – Perhaps Jordan’s most recognisable sight, Petra is an ancient city carved into the rocks within a deep valley. It includes the towering Al Khazneh, one of Petra’s fascinating temples.
- Siq – Take a walk through this passage amidst gigantic rock walls as you make your way to interesting sites.
- Wadi Rum – Explore this desert landscape with a range of camping opportunities in traditional Bedouin tents. It is also home to the Lawrence’s Spring watering hole, named after a British soldier who washed there.
- Amman Citadel – An archaeological site which is known for its for being the base of past civilizations.
- Ma’in Hot Springs – Soak yourself and have a swim in these pools along with hot springs and with a beautiful backdrop of waterfalls.
Best beaches in Jordan
Whilst in Jordan, it’s always great to have a break and head to the coast for some well-deserved time at the beach. With the Red Sea and the Dead Sea, there’s plenty of choices when it comes to relaxing seaside.
- Amman Beach – When in Jordan’s capital, the beach is always an option. This popular beach is located on the Dead Sea, best-known for high salt concentration which allows you to float around.
- South Beach, Aqaba – Along the Red Sea, Jordan’s South Beach is well-known for its untouched marine life making it a favourite among locals and tourists alike.
- Coral Beach, Aqaba – Coral Beach is one of the quieter beaches around Jordan. Plus, it has some beautiful coral reefs to explore, making it a must-see for keen scuba divers.
Your Jordan questions answered
Drinking alcohol in Jordan is accepted although drunken behaviour in public places is frowned upon. It is also illegal to drink on the street. You can find alcohol in some restaurants and bars, however, local laws and customs should always be taken into consideration. Always check travel advice before travel.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 07:32 27 January 2021