GBP: British pound
Jersey Holidays & Breaks
Looking for an island break close to home? Jersey is just what you’re looking for. Part of the Channel Islands, situated in the English Channel, Jersey is a unique island. Jam-packed with a great variety of views to enjoy, a whole host of things to do and a lot to see too, Jersey is perfect for families and couples searching for a convenient and enjoyable island break.
Jersey is small, but that only means you can fit the whole island in a weekend. Expect idyllic beaches, friendly locals and loads of fun experiences. You can start your mornings with refreshing coastal walks, have lunch at a great-tasting restaurant overlooking the sea and spend the rest of the day with thrilling sea activities like kayaking and sailing or visiting the island’s top sights.
Things to do in Jersey
- Head to the beach - it’s free. Spend a morning beachcombing, and gather your own island treasures from the shells, sea glass and driftwood left behind by Jersey’s giant tides.
- Enjoy walking... on Jersey's winding cliff paths and the coastal views. Try the route between Bouley Bay to Bonne Nuit, which is one of the most challenging.
- Finish off your day with a Jersey sunset at St. Ouen's Bay - a favourite spot for locals is along the sun-warmed granite wall at La Saline.
- Visit the medieval Fishermen’s Chapel at St. Brelade - local legend has it that the chapel was moved to its present home by fairies.
- Join the free events... and town processions as part of Jersey’s Liberation Day, a public holiday celebrated every year on 9 May to mark the island’s freedom from the German occupation in WWII.
- Staying in town? - stroll through St. Helier’s pedestrianised streets for some window shopping, and explore the Victorian Central Market to meet local producers and growers.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 01:08 12 April 2021