Indulge in Jandia holidays 2021
With epic mountain ranges, endless sandy beaches and even more sunshine, holidays in Jandia serve up some of Fuerteventura’s most alluring landscapes.
The Canary Islands are well known for their unique blend of rugged terrain and tropical island bliss. But Jandia, right on the southern tip of Fuerteventura, is extra special. Restaurants, shops and bars line the streets of this vibrant seaside resort, while the magnificent wilderness of Jandia Natural Park rests just behind. Ideal for cheap holidays, winter sun holidays, adventure holidays and everything in between.
Water sports in Jandia
Holidays in Jandia put you right at the heart of Fuerteventura’s best water sport locations. Miles upon miles of soft sandy beaches entice windsurfers, divers and sailors, all keen to experience the thrills of the Atlantic Ocean. Whether you’re a surfing pro or a jet ski beginner, fantastic days out on the water are just a booking away.
Why book Jandia holidays
Discover the best beaches
Think vast beaches of white sand stretching for miles...and perfect surf conditions, too!
Perfect for watersports
Jandia is a watersports dream: enjoy jet skiing, surfing, diving, sailing & windsurfing
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Enjoy a varied night scene including live music, cabaret and even standups
Fine dining scene
Head to the vibrant promenade for gorgeous seafront dining
Great national parks
Visit the impressive Jandia Natural Park with its sand dunes, hills, beaches, and abundant birdlife
Have a fun day out at the La Lajita Oasis Adventure Park
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Jandia holidays
Top 5 things to do in Jandia
It may be beach paradise, but there’s plenty more to keep you occupied on holiday in Jandia.
- Visit one of the oldest lighthouses on the island. Teetering on the edge of Jandia Peninsula, Faro de Jandia lighthouse is as isolated as it is impressive.
- Immaculate greens await at Jandia Golf Course. Travel between quirky challenges and picturesque ascents by buggy, marvelling at ocean views as you go.
- Oozing quintessential Spanish charm, the white-washed fishing village of Morro Jable is pure old school Fuerteventura. Wander its cobbled lanes and don’t miss the turtle sanctuary.
- Add a little luxury to your Jandia holiday with a catamaran cruise. If you’re lucky, you may encounter pods of friendly dolphins in between breaks for snorkelling and freshly-cooked steak.
- Find a summer holiday souvenir at Ventura Shopping Centre. Situated in a prime position on the main strip, it’s bursting with gift shops, boutiques and clothing stores.
Outdoor adventure in Jandia
Hike, bike and climb your way through the volcanic mountains surrounding Jandia. They’re some of Fuerteventura’s finest!
- You could spend all holiday trekking in Jandia Natural Park and never get bored. The protected reserve is criss-crossed with walking trails, leading to deserted lava fields, dusky peaks and pristine white sand beaches.
- The vertiginous cliffs around Jandia Peninsula are a haven for wildlife. As you wander, keep your eyes peeled for three-toed skinks, mountain goats and Egyptian vultures.
- Climbing to the top of Pico de la Zarza (also known as Pico de Jandia) is a challenge. However, if taking on Fuerteventura’s highest mountain doesn’t phase you, rare plants and magnificent views make it well worth the effort.
- Ready for an off-road escapade? Head high into the hills on an all-terrain jeep safari and tour the sights most tourists never get to see, from volcanic craters to cactus-strewn crags.
- If you prefer to stay in the driving seat, hire a mountain bike and zoom along the tracks of Jandia Natural Park. Electric bikes allow for an easier ride, so you can concentrate on the inspiring scenery.
Most popular Jandia hotels
Your Jandia questions answered
Fuerteventura’s year-round sunshine makes Jandia a great destination for summer or winter holidays. May to September offer the hottest weather, while spring and autumn have the fewest crowds.
Top Jandia hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Occidental Jandia Mar
- SBH Maxorata Resort
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas - All Inclusive
- Sol Fuerteventura Jandia
- Occidental Jandia Playa
- MUR Hotel Faro Jandia
- Fuerteventura Princess Hotel
- Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only
- Iberostar Playa Gaviotas Park - All Inclusive
- Lemon & Soul Hotel Cactus Garden
- Hotel Calypso - Adults Only
- Royal Palm Resort Spa Adults Only (+18)
- Esencia de Fuerteventura
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 22:27 23 January 2021