- Room size (sqm)
- Living room
- Internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Cable TV
- Pay movies
- Alarm clock
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Ironing set
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Water park
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The famous five-star location of Montego Bay demands a five-star hotel, and the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa has every facility you'll need to make your Caribbean island dreams ... Continue reading
The famous five-star location of Montego Bay demands a five-star hotel, and the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa has every facility you’ll need to make your Caribbean island dreams come true. The former sugar plantation is located in one of Jamaica’s most beautiful and famous resort towns, known for its party-mad nightlife and superb water sports in wonderful natural surroundings. The Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is brimming over with extras, including a water park and golf course.
This resort is understandably a favourite with honeymooners, as you’ll find a romantic setting among the palm trees and the gorgeous sandy beaches of the resort. The rooms are modern and stylish, all with king- or queen-size beds, satellite TV, a private balcony, Wi-Fi, climate control, and safe. If you go all-inclusive, you’ll enjoy excellent quality food at a choice of restaurants and by the pool, with bars that are open from 10am.
The Hilton Rose Hotel is constantly improving it's guests experience and has undergone extensive renovations both to the facilities and surroundings of the hotel. The famous white sand beach which fronts the hotel has been sustainably expanded to an impressive 2500 feet of white sugar sand dotted with 10 romantic cabanas for the ultimate luxury beach relaxation. The cuisine at the hotel has also undergone a renovation, now including authentic Italian dining at the new pizzeria, a chic new coffee shop and a refreshing new juice bar all in addition to the pre-existing dining options.
The Sugar Mill Falls Water Park, one of the largest in the Caribbean, has been refreshed to host a range of exhilarating experiences including beachfront pools, cascading waterfalls, a 280-ft. thrill slide, a lazy river with inner tubes, and two swim-up bars.
Montego Bay is a fabulous location for this luxury oasis, and the town is Jamaica’s second city and there is much to do. You will find incredible, white-sand beaches in the area - most famously Doctor’s Cave Beach – giving you and your family a huge choice of how to enjoy the blue Caribbean waters. The best of the area’s diving is undoubtedly the protected reefs and mangroves of the Montego Bay marine park. The city’s seafront is a 3km shopping and party strip, and there are historic and traditional attractions to be found inland.
Treat yourself now to the Caribbean holiday you deserve at this amazing, exclusive property in Jamaica’s most famous holiday town.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Bridal suite Car hire Facilities for disabled guests Family rooms Gift shop Lift Newspapers Non smoking rooms Paid WiFi Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site) WiFi in public areas for which charges are applicable
- Breakfast, Restaurant (Fresh), Daily: 07:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Fresh), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Fresh), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Seaside Grill), Daily: 12:00 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Mangoes), Daily: 11:30 - 15:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Poolside), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Luna Di Mare - open Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat); Extra Charge, Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Three Palms - open Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Room Service, Daily: 07:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Seaside), Daily: 12:00 - 15:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Barking Frog).
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar (Mangoes), Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Cricket Club).
- Tennis, Unlimited (Court Only).
- Watersports (non-motorised); Gym; Mini Club.
The modern and stylish rooms are designed for a comfortable stay. Standard in-room amenities include a kingsize or two queen size beds, satellite TV, private balcony, coffee machine, Wi-Fi, safe and individual climate control.
- Montego Bay Marine Park 8 miles
- Lazy river and thrill slide in the water park
- Concierge service
Please note the ongoing renovations to this hotel. More work will take place between 9:00am and 5:00pm until January, minimum.
- The West Wing of the resort near the Golf Course will be completely updated by the end of September and will feature new carpeting throughout the corridors, luxury new in room and suite floor tiling and fresh new colorful wall colors and accents. There may be limited noise during the day in this wing, from the end of August to completion date in September, 2017.
24 hour reception, currency exchange, tourist information service/desk, wedding services/facilities, banquetting facility, conference meeting facilities/rooms, secretarial services, postal/fax services, banking ATM facility, guest relations services/desk, housekeeping, maid service, concierge services, child services, medical assistance, internet access, disabled friendly, parking.
To make booking a holiday at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 110V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Rose Hall 186,, Montego Bay, Jamaica, 999
Please wait while we load the map for Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.