USD: United States dollar
Jamaica Holidays 2020
Jamaica is an island situated in the Caribbean which basks in a warm climate all year round, maxing out at 33 °C in the summer months.
It’s one of the world’s most sought-after exotic destinations due to its beaches, nature and nightlife centred around reggae and dance music.
What type of holiday does Jamaica offer?
Jamaica is often underappreciated as a destination for nature-lovers and explorers alike. The Dunn’s River Falls is world famous and for good reason - it’s a stunning waterfall surrounded by exotic trees and you’ll get the opportunity to climb up it, feeling like a real explorer.
You can swim with dolphins at the Dolphin Cove Ocho Rios or immerse yourself in musical history at the Bob Marley Museum.
Jamaican rum is famous worldwide, so make sure you try it alongside some authentic carribean cuisine, before dancing the night away at a beach party as the sun sets.
Jamaica is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Montego Bay is a favourite among tourists due to its sheer beauty, and you can find some really good deals for a cheap beach break.
- Family holidays - Jamaica is perfect for an action packed summer holiday - head to Negril for watersports like diving and snorkelling or to Runaway Bay to explore beaches caves and reefs.
- Cheap holidays - Jamaica is great for a cheap family holiday as you’ll be treated to a wealth of amazing food and drink for a very reasonable price. Immerse yourself in the local culture with some authentic local cuisine and locally made alcohol.
Jamaica at a glance
Discover the best beaches
Hit the alluring white-sand beaches in Montego Bay and Negril
Lush natural wonders
Discover daredevil waterfalls, ride along scenic hillside corridors, go on a river safari
Sample the local food
It's all about that delicious jerk chicken, fresh seafood & colourful tropical fruit
Jamaica is perfect for caving, hiking, diving & more!
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Beach parties, live reggae music, festivals & strong rum
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Visit the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston
Things to do in Jamaica
Things to do in Jamaica
Dig a little deeper on your holidays to Jamaica in 2020 and you’ll uncover a fascinating past and culture that sets itself apart from other destinations. Visit the capital, Kingston for great food and the Bob Marley Museum. Even if you head out on a last minute holiday, you'll find planning things to do is easy.
Things to do in Montego Bay:
- Zipline Adventure Tour – Whizz through Jamaica’s tropical forests and canopies on the Caribbean's longest zip line.
- Play golf at Tryall Club – This stunning golf course offers great mountain and sea views.
- Scuba dive at Montego Bay Marine Park – Dive into the deep end and discover Jamaica’s coral and marine life.
Things to do in Negril and Runaway Bay
Things to do in Negril:
- Kool Runnings Water Park – The perfect family day out. Enjoy the rides and have a bite to eat here.
- Royal Palm Reserve – An eco-tourism project for protected plants and animals where visitors can learn and enjoy.
- Mayfield Falls – Explore these beautiful natural waterfalls. A guided tour is a great option.
Things to do in Runaway Bay:
- Green Grotto Caves – Head out on a guided tour to these fascinating underground caves.
- Day trip to Ocho Rios - Indulge your sense of adventure in Ocho Rios and visit the famous Dunn’s River Falls.
What our local experts say
Where is hot in March?
Sun. Beaches. Warmth. That’s what we all need at the end of a long winter! So, where is hot in March? What’s the best holiday destination with guaranteed sunshine? We’ve got all the answers here at, along with great-value all inclusive holidays, late deals and low deposits ...
Top 5 swim-up rooms
What could possibly be more inviting on holiday than being able to swim up directly to your room from the pool? We’ve got lots of fabulous hotels and resorts with this luxurious amenity at loveholidays.com – and, thanks to our late deals and low deposit holidays, they’re more ...
Your Jamaica questions answered
We recommend 10 days in Jamaica. If you don’t mind treating yourself… go for 2 weeks! Overall, 10 - 14 days is just the right amount of time to settle into your all inclusive resort, relax and go on some excursions around the island.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes