USD: United States dollar
Dance to the rhythms of reggae on sunny holidays in Jamaica. This exotic Caribbean island blends all the right ingredients of stunning beaches, fun adventures and rich culture.
The birthplace of Bob Marley is a tropical paradise of swaying palm trees, white sands and aquamarine seas. Away from the coast, majestic waterfalls and banana groves decorate lush landscapes. From musical roots that stem from West African folk songs to scrumptious Caribbean flavours, history and culture also take centre stage on Jamaica holidays.
Adventure Activities in Jamaica
For scuba divers and snorkellers, magical underwater scenes include dolphins, sharks, caves and shipwrecks. Pack your hiking boots to explore mysterious forests and climb to the top of waterfalls. To amp up the thrills, launch into zip-lining and river rafting. With warm weather year-round, it’s always a good time for outdoor adventures in Jamaica.
Jamaica at a glance
Discover the best beaches
Hit the alluring white-sand beaches in Montego Bay and Negril
Lush natural wonders
Discover daredevil waterfalls, ride along scenic hillside corridors, go on a river safari
Sample the local food
It's all about that delicious jerk chicken, fresh seafood & colourful tropical fruit
Jamaica is perfect for caving, hiking, diving & more!
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Beach parties, live reggae music, festivals & strong rum
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Visit the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Jamaica
Top 5 things to do in Jamaica
From family holidays to romantic escapes and trips with friends, Jamaica offers as much fun as you can handle.
- The Bob Marley Museum is located in the musician’s former house, in the village of Nine Mile. You’ll see some of his personal treasures, a photo gallery and a record shop. Stay for a bite to eat at the One Love Cafe.
- Take a tour to delve into everything Rastafarian. The Rastafari Indigenous Village is a living cultural centre complete with vegetable and herb gardens. Watch traditional drumming shows and buy colourful handicrafts.
- Settle in for a rum punch or two at Blue Waters Beach Club. All-inclusive packages offer sunbeds on the spectacular beach, Jamaican food and refreshing drinks. There’s plenty to do, with kayaks and massage treatments available.
- Discover the lush lawns and flower gardens at Devon House in Kingston. The Georgian-style mansion is a national monument, built by millionaire, George Stiebel.
- The famous Seven Mile Beach is a postcard-perfect stretch of powdery white sand and calm, aqua waters. You’ll find everything you need for fun in the sun, including water sports, boat tours and beach bars.
Natural wonders in Jamaica
Have your camera at the ready for show-stopping displays of nature on holidays in Jamaica.
- The Blue Hole is a deep, natural swimming pool hidden in the mountains. Sparkling cascades and smaller pools lead the way to the vivid blue haven. Take the leap on swing ropes into the water.
- For deserted beaches, rocky coves and mellow vibes, visit the seaside village of Treasure Beach. Explore Billy’s Bay, Calabash Bay, Frenchman’s Bay and Great Bay. Don’t miss out on trying the local seafood.
- Float peacefully down the picturesque Martha Brae River on a handmade bamboo raft. Look out for woodpeckers in the lush trees along the banks and slip into the water for a refreshing swim.
- One of Jamaica’s most popular attractions, Dunn’s River Falls offer more than a great photo opportunity. Climb up limestone tiers among beautiful cascades and rock pools in the heart of the rainforest.
- A blue haze drifts over the soaring peaks of the Blue Mountains, with a summit that rises 2,256 metres above sea level. Numerous hiking trails weave through this mountain paradise, including to the summit.
What our local experts say
Where is hot in March?
Sun. Beaches. Warmth. That’s what we all need at the end of a long winter! So, where is hot in March? What’s the best holiday destination with guaranteed sunshine? We’ve got all the answers here at, along with great-value all inclusive holidays, late deals and low deposits ...
Top 5 swim-up rooms
What could possibly be more inviting on holiday than being able to swim up directly to your room from the pool? We’ve got lots of fabulous hotels and resorts with this luxurious amenity at loveholidays.com – and, thanks to our late deals and low deposit holidays, they’re more ...
Your Jamaica questions answered
With year-round warm temperatures, it’s always a good time for holidays in Jamaica. For near-perfect weather with little rain, visit from December to March.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes