- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
With its hillside setting, the Mancanna Apartments is certainly secluded, and offers up plenty of peace and quiet. It's far from isolated, though - the pretty hilltop village of ... Continue reading
With its hillside setting, the Mancanna Apartments is certainly secluded, and offers up plenty of peace and quiet. It’s far from isolated, though – the pretty hilltop village of Castelmola is a 10-minute drive away, while Taormina can be reached in 15 minutes.
The apartments are set in a traditionally Sicilian villa, with one on each floor. Interiors are sympathetically decorated, and have original features like wood-beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. For the pièce de résistance, you need to head outside. Each apartment has a wide terrace with fantastic sea views. There’s a barbecue out here, too – ideal for al fresco dining. There isn’t a pool, but a 10-minute drive will bring you to the sister property, Hotel Villa Sonia, where you can use the pool for €5 a day.
Speaking of getting out and about, the caved Sanctuary of Madonna della Rocca is about 15 minutes away and definitely worth going to see, especially if you’re there on the third Sunday of September. This is when a religious procession takes a statue from the sanctuary down to the town, where a grand banquet is then laid on. In Castelmola, meanwhile, you’ll find plenty restaurants, bars and pizzerias.
Most popular facilities
- Shared pool: 8x17m, 1.0-1.8m deep at Hotel Villa Sonia, 5-10 min drive away - 5 euro charge per day, payable locally
- Outdoor shower
- Double bedroom on mezzanine level that looks down onto the second bedroom with twin beds
- Lounge/dining room with sofa-bed
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Kitchen with oven, 4 gas rings and fridge
- Satellite TV
- This villa can sleep a family of four, but please note there are no doors separating the 2 sleeping areas however the sofa-bed in the lounge/dining room is separate to the bedroom
To make booking a holiday at Mancanna Apartments in Castelmola easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Mancanna Apartments with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Mancanna Apartments
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.