Discover Ipsos holidays 2021
Relax on dreamy beaches by day and let your hair down at night on holidays to Ipsos. Lying on Corfu’s east coast, it’s the ideal resort for some fun in the sun.
Once a prime holiday spot for party animals on Corfu, Ipsos has become much more relaxed in recent years. Nevertheless, you’ll still find numerous lively bars throughout, plus additional nightlife options in neighbouring Dassia. Planning family Ipsos breaks? The resort is also blessed with Blue Flag beaches, water sports centres and tempting Greek eateries.
Active adventures in Ipsos
Ipsos holidays are all about spending time in the balmy outdoors. The buzzing beach resort is a fantastic place for water sports, whether you want to learn to windsurf or set off on a snorkel trip. Keen to keep your feet on the ground? Majestic Mount Pantokrator is 30 minutes drive away and boasts epic views.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Ipsos holidays
Whether you’re keen to soak up some local culture at a museum or some vitamin D on the sand, holidays to Ipsos are jam-packed with things to see and do.
- Idyllic beaches with fine pebble shorelines and crystal clear waters are easy to find on holidays to Ipsos. The resort’s namesake beach is a prime place for some relaxation. Alternatively, head down the coast to nearby Dassia Beach.
- If adrenaline-rushing water sports are what you’re after, Ipsos is the ideal location. The resort’s beach boasts two jetties where you can try out things such as water skiing, banana boat rides and parasailing.
- Immerse yourself in local art at the National Gallery of Corfu Annex. You’ll find it just up the road from Ipsos in Kato Korakiana and it’s home to a permanent collection of modern Greek art.
- Corfu Town is only a quick drive down the coast from Ipsos. Dripping in history, why not visit to admire its Venetian architecture and tour its many fascinating museums?
- If you fancy a break from the sun, head for the hills behind Ipsos. The stunning countryside is dotted with charming villages like sleepy Agios Markos.
Outdoor attractions in Ipsos
Make the most of the balmy Mediterranean climate on your Ipsos holiday with numerous awesome outdoor activities.
- Delve into the blue waters around Corfu on a diving expedition. You’ll find dive schools in neighbouring Dassia and Gouvia. Swim through huge shoals of fish or explore eerie shipwrecks.
- For a day trip with a difference, set sail to Vido Island. Flung just off the coast near Corfu Town, the tiny island is brimming with history. Walk past abandoned buildings used as quarantine centres in WWI. There’s also a rustic taverna where you can grab an alfresco lunch.
- Fancy a leisurely stroll with ocean views? Ipsos’ seafront is ideal. Walk the entire length of the beach all the way to the harbour.
- Whether you’re travelling with kids or not, Aqualand is barrels of fun! The water park sits just 20 minutes away from Ipsos and features various slides and swimming pools.
- For a break from the sand and sea, head north to rugged Mount Pantokrator. It’s the highest point on the island and a fantastic spot for a hike.
Most popular Ipsos hotels
Your Ipsos questions answered
Corfu has hot summers and mild winters, making it possible to visit Ipsos throughout the year. For the best weather, plan your getaway in the summer months.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 16:50 27 January 2021