TRY: Turkish lira
Icmeler holidays 2021
Framed by mountains, lush pine forests and beautiful beaches, Icmeler holidays put you in the heart of nature. Family-friendly attractions and a dynamic nightlife scene ensure there’s something for everyone.
Located on the sundrenched Turquoise Coast and just a short drive from vibrant Marmaris, holidays to Icmeler invite both lazy beach days and action-packed adventures. The resort retains its traditional fishing village atmosphere, with colourful markets for local handicrafts and fresh produce. If you can drag yourself off the pristine sand, tours and day trips deliver some of Turkey’s top attractions.
Outdoor adventures in Icmeler
Hire a bike and cycle along the dedicated path between Icmeler and Marmaris. Boat tours showcase the stunning coastline and you’ll snorkel in crystal-clear waters. If you’re a thrillseeker, launch into Jeep safaris and canyoning with views of waterfalls. Water sports include jet skiing, banana boating and parasailing with sunny Mediterranean weather ensuring year-round fun.
Why book Icmeler holidays
Discover the best beaches
Enjoy the Blue Flag awarded beach for the ultimate rest and relaxation
Perfect for watersports
Make your beach days even more thrilling with pedalos, jet skis and paragliding
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Walk around the old village for a traditional Turkish feel of Icmeler
Explore the local markets
From souvenirs to Turkish delight, pick up all the goodies at the local market
Rest & relaxation
Get yourself a traditional Turkish bath for an immersive spa experience in Icmeler
Go on a road trip
Head over to the bubblier resort of Marmaris or enjoy a trip to the Greek Island of Rhodes
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Icmeler holidays
Best beaches in Icmeler
Pack your flip-flops, hats and sunscreen for long, sunny days on beach holidays to Icmeler.
- Step out of your hotel and onto the golden sands of Icmeler Beach. Hire a sunbed for pure relaxation or get out on the water with jet skiing and banana boat rides. The leafy promenade is ideal for sunset strolls.
- Marmaris Beach is backed by cosmopolitan restaurants and cafes to enjoy between swims. You’ll find everything you need for fun in the sun, including sunbeds, water sports and plenty of people-watching opportunities.
- There’s lots of room to stretch out on Uzunyali, otherwise known as Long Beach. Windsurf along the coastline and sip cocktails at beach bars lining the promenade.
- Take the kids to Turunc Beach, with shallow water for safe swimming and a mountainous backdrop. Hop on a scuba diving trip to discover the marine life of Turunc Bay.
- A fun boat ride takes you to Cleopatra Beach on Sedir Island. Stroll on the tiny seashells that form the beach. Rumour has it that Mark Antony had the sand shipped from the Red Sea for the Egyptian queen.
Quiet beaches in Icmeler
Icmeler is a laid-back resort, so you’ll always find peace by the sea. Further afield, beach-hopping brings coastal havens.
- The peaceful village of Kumlubuk is just a short drive from Icmeler. There’s plenty of room to throw your towel down and swim with views of soaring mountains. Dine by the sea at casual restaurants.
- A long stretch of fine sand at Iztuzu Beach is home to protected nesting sites of loggerhead turtles. It’s located at the mouth of a river and framed by palm-topped mountains.
- You can walk in the middle of the sea at Kizkumu Beach, along a shallow sandbank crossing the glittering bay. Green hills and the upscale village of Orhaniye surround the unique beach.
- Combine an exploration of the ancient ruins of Amos with a swim in the pristine water of Amos Bay. Step from the pebbly beach for a snack at the restaurant and stay for sunset.
- Snorkel and swim for hours in the crystalline waters of Selimiye Bay. This is a popular spot for mooring yachts, boat trips and long, seafood lunches.
What our local experts say
Top 8 cheap holiday destinations for couples
Want a romantic holiday on a budget? Feel like bask on a stunning beach somewhere hot? Or fancy exploring a new city with your partner? Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered! You don’t need to break the bank to enjoy an unforgettable holiday for two ...Continue reading
Best beaches in Turkey
Turkey is one of our favourite destinations for lashings of sun, sea and sand, served up with a liberal sprinkling of ancient sites, historic towns, natural springs and gorgeous landscapes. Whether you’re looking to party or prefer to chill, travelling with the kids, a group of friends, or your ...
Most popular Icmeler hotels
Your Icmeler questions answered
The closest airport to Icmeler is Dalaman International Airport. Transport options include taxis, official airport shuttles and private transfers to get you to the resort within about an hour and a half.
Top Icmeler hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
- Golmar Beach Hotel
- Kleopatra Apartments
- Fortuna Beach Hotel - All Inclusive
- Sahin Palace
- Selen Icmeler
- Ekinci Palace
- Club Aquarium Apartments
- Private Hotel
- Babadan Hotel
- Efem Apartments
- Club Sun Village
- Celik Apartments
- Greenmar Apartments
- Bahar Apartments
- Kapmar Hotel
- Yade Luxe Hotel
- Diva Hotel
- Eda Hotel
- Oren Apartments
- Oren Hill Apartments
- Tolan Apartments
- Idas Club Hotel(Ex.Lima Icmeler Resort)
- Mitos Apartments
- Vela Hotel Icmeler
- Alvaro Apartments
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 08:11 27 January 2021