Ibiza holidays 2019 / 2020
Long famous for its nightlife and still considered one of the top clubbing holiday hotspots in the world, Ibiza is currently growing as a family holiday destination too and is really an island of two halves, loud and quiet.
We offer a variety of resorts and hotel types in Ibiza, including all inclusive. So all you have to do is choose beween the clubbing mecca of San Antonio, the long sandy shores of Playa d’en Bossa, the culture of Ibiza Town or the quieter resorts of Santa Eulalia, Es Cana and Portinatx.
All inclusive holidays to Ibiza
We offer a range of all inclusive holiday options in Ibiza, so whether you're travelling with family or friends, you'll no doubt enjoy the stress-free ease of an all inclusive getaway.
Most popular hotels in Ibiza
Invisa Es Pla Hotel (Adults Only)
San Antonio, Ibiza
Amare Beach Ibiza
San Antonio Bay, Ibiza
San Antonio, Ibiza
Reco des Sol
San Antonio, Ibiza
azuline Hoteles Mar Amantis II
San Antonio Bay, Ibiza
Sandos El Greco Beach Hotel
San Antonio, Ibiza
Alua Hotel Miami Ibiza
Es Cana, Ibiza
At a glance
- Time Zone: GMT +
- Average flight time: 2h 40m
When to go
(°C) Avg. High Temp
Things to do in Ibiza
Holidays to Ibiza have something for everyone! Imagine waterpark fun combined with hedonistic clubbing.
Things to do in San Antonio:
- San Antonio Sunset Strip – This lively strip is perfect for watching the sun go down. With cafes and bars in the area, you can also enjoy a bite to eat.
- Clubbing – One of the epicentres for Ibiza’s world-famous nightlife, the area has spectacular parties held throughout the summer season.
- Aquarium Cap Blanc – An underground aquarium which features a wide variety of marine life.
Things to do in Ibiza Town:
- Ibiza Old Town – The island’s old town provides a look into buildings and cathedrals from the 14th century as well as whitewashed houses.
- Ibiza Puerto – This picturesque marina is filled with shops, bars and restaurants which also provide lovely views of the waterfront.
- Aguamar Water Park – Great for a family day out, whizz down slides and enjoy the rides.
Ibiza Rocks holidays:
This one is for the true party animals! Staying in hotels and apartments which never sleep sound any good? The Ibiza Rocks Hotel puts you in the mix for exciting pool parties, exclusive events and centre stage for amazing performances by some of the world’s top artists.
The quieter resorts of Santa Eulalia and Portinatx are mainly beach resorts which are great choices if you’re looking for a calm and laid-back holiday in Ibiza.
Ibiza family holidays
Is Ibiza suitable for a family holiday?
Ibiza is a growing family holiday destination, gaining more and more popularity. Ibiza’s fantastic beaches will keep kids of all ages happy and with the wide choice of family-friendly resorts and hotels. Younger kids will enjoy making sandcastles and jumping shallow waves, while older kids can try out a whole range of water sports, such as paddle boarding or kayaking.
Family friendly holidays to Ibiza:
Other attractions include the Aguamar water park in Playa d’en Bossa, which has slides and wave pools, the unusual aquarium, which is located in an underground cave in Sant Antonio and Acrobosc, a treetop adventure circuit in Santa Eulalia. You’ll find several go-karting tracks and bowling alleys, and the Hippy Markets in Es Cana are perennially popular. Boat rides are always a hit with the whole family: take your pick from the glass-bottomed boat tours, visits to the Es Vedra nature reserve (on an island) or even dolphin-watching tours.
For a luxury stay, why not book the 5-star Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa? Located right on the beach, there are loads of family friendly facilities to enjoy here, as well as an all inclusive programme.
Ibiza history and culture
Ibiza Town is the main cultural hub on the island. It is home to a contemporary art museum and a fascinating archaeological museum that contains finds from across the island. Ibiza is also where you’ll find the widest choice of dance, theatre and music performances.
Although, hippie culture has been one of the most influential aspects of culture in Ibiza which really came into fruition during the 1960’s. During this time tourism developed on the island which put the two hand in hand. As a result, there are two main hippie markets, one is in Es Cana along Punta Arabi held every Wednesday from 10am – 7pm. The other is Las Dalias in San Carlos on Saturdays.
Ibiza is the party island of the Balearics, so it’s the best place to dance in the Mediterranean.
San Antonio nightlife:
- Eden Ibiza – Popular electronic club which hosts big names in the music industry
- Es Paradis – Expect top line ups and themed nights like Glow Neon or Fiesta del Agua
- Ibiza Rocks – The Ibiza rocks hotel is a party all in itself. Pool parties, live performances and pumping DJ sets, make this a top nightlife spot in San Antonio.
Ibiza Town nightlife:
- Pacha – One of the top clubs in Ibiza, you can enjoy electronic music and a 70’s hippie vibe
- Heart – A smaller venue which still gets the crowd pumping.
- Amnesia – A former winner of the ‘Best Club in the World’ award, this is a popular spot when visiting Ibiza.
Best beaches in Ibiza
Holidays in Ibiza are almost always beach holidays by default but we have some top tips for finding the right one for you.
Best beaches in Ibiza:
- Playa d’en Bossa – This vast stretch of beach in Ibiza is in fact the longest. It has shallow waters and a variety of bars and restaurants.
- Talamanca Beach – 2km from the centre of Ibiza Town, this beach is a gorgeous curve of golden sand.
- Les Salines – Best described as boho-chic, you can enjoy the beach bar here.
- Cala Llonga – The perfect spot for recovering clubbers and playing children, Cala Llonga is one of the biggest beaches on the island.
- Cala Salada – A picturesque beach which provides a backdrop of a hilly pine forest and clear, turquoise waters.
Best beach clubs:
- El Chiringuito – Situated on Es Cavallet Beach, you’ll have a fantastic food and drinks menu as well as a kids’ menu for the little ones.
- Nikki Beach – Perhaps one of the most famous beach clubs on the island. It boasts an excellent location, music and a great swimming pool too!
- Cotton Beach Club – Overlooking the beautiful Cala Tarida, this beach club shows off amazing views as well as two restaurants and gazebos.
Best beach hotels:
- ME Ibiza – This 5-star hotel sits between Santa Eulalia and Es Cana. Expect wonderful views and cool luxury.
- Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa – Situated on Playa d’en Bossa beach, you’ll be near the lively clubs, but the resort provides great facilities for the whole family.
- Dorado Ibiza Suites – This hotel is an adults only accommodation located on the sandy Playa d’en Bossa beach. Rooms are music themed which adds a nice touch!
Ibiza holidays for couples
Ibiza is a beautiful island, ideal for visiting with your partner. Whether you’d prefer to stay in a lively adult only resort or go for somewhere quieter couples' holiday, there are a wide variety of hotels and resorts to book for your Ibiza holiday.
- Enjoy clubbing? – Try the resorts of San Antonio or Playa d’en Bossa where there is a dazzling choice of clubs to choose from. Book the Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel or the Paradiso Ibiza Art Hotel.
- Quieter resorts? – Head to Santa Eulalia for romantic hotels or Es Cana for romantic beach breaks. Cala Tarida is also a peaceful resort for couples. Book the adult only Palladium Hotel Don Carlos or the Sandos El Grego Beach Hotel which is only for guests ages 16 and up.
Ibiza, as you’d expect from a Balearic island that draws visitors from around the world, offers a wide choice of international cuisines. It also has some spectacularly glamorous places to eat, with elaborate dinner entertainment and celebrity chefs.
Best food in Ibiza:
You’ll find plenty of places to tuck into proper Balearic grub on Ibiza. Spanish tapas, including:
- Patatas bravas – Fried potatoes with a spicy sauce
- Fideù – A variation of paella made with tiny noodles instead of rice
- Sobresada – Cured sausages which are spices with paprika
- Meat, fish and veg a la brasa – Barbecued on a hot brazier
- Ensaïmades – A circular pastry dusted with icing sugar
Top restaurants in Ibiza:
- Tropicana Ibiza Beach Club – Serving up Mediterranean and seafood favourites, you can eat up whilst admiring the views.
- Es Boldado – This restaurant is perched on a cliff overlooking the stunning Es Vedrà rock. You can enjoy tasty seafood and meat dishes here.
- Passion – Appealing to vegetarian and vegan visitors, Passion serves delicious organic meals, perfect for breakfast and brunch.
- Cala Xuclar – Sample the platters at the local chiringuito which includes grilled fish and local jamon iberico
- Donde Marian y Miguel – A range of steaks are on offer at this restaurant along with tasty side dishes.
People also ask
Which is the quiet part of Ibiza?
Quieter resorts in Ibiza include Portinatx, Cala Llonga, Santa Eulalia and Puerto San Miguel.
Where is the main strip in Ibiza?
There are a few main strips in various resorts in Ibiza. One is the West End in San Antonio and there are others in Ibiza Town and Playa d’en Bossa.
Where should a family stay in Ibiza?
Families would like Playa d’en Bossa for its long beach, but also quiet resorts like Santa Eulalia and Portinatx.
What part of Ibiza is best for clubbing?
There are three main clubbing resorts in Ibiza which are San Antonio, Ibiza Town and Playa d’en Bossa.