Discover Ibiza holidays 2021
Ibiza is the party island of the Balearics, but there’s much more to this sundrenched destination. Holidays in Ibiza bring history and culture on a backdrop of dazzling beaches and rolling countryside.
Famous for summer seasons of all-night raves with world-famous DJs, Ibiza holidays attract clubbers across the globe. However, the glamorous ‘White Island’ has a peaceful side within charming villages, lush vineyards and secluded coves. From hippy markets to an atmospheric old town and family-friendly beach resorts, Ibiza’s charm knows no bounds.
Outdoor adventures in Ibiza
Are you a thrill-seeker? Zoom across the aqua seas on jet skis, banana boats and wakeboards. An array of scuba diving centres take you to magical underwater worlds and you’ll snorkel straight from the sand. Mountain biking and hiking trails slice through pretty towns, orange groves and coastal paths. The Mediterranean climate ensures there’s plenty of sun year-round.
Why book Ibiza holidays
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
World-famous DJs host regular parties in Ibiza's legendary clubs
Discover the best beaches
Idyllic coves, secluded bays, long stretches of fine sands & pebbly beaches
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Hit Ibiza Town for its cobbled lanes & visit the Old Town with its fortified citadel
Fab shopping scene
From fashion boutiques & thrift stores to colourful flea markets
Sample the local food
Romantic fine-dining and delicious fresh seafood aplenty
Perfect for watersports
You can scuba dive with dolphins here!
Top resorts in Ibiza
This well-known party town on the west coast of Ibiza is a dreamy island escape with plenty to keep you …From £137 per person
San Antonio Bay
Sitting across the water from the main resort of San Antonio, San Antonio Bay is a quieter alternative to the …From £197 per person
Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa in Ibiza, Balearic IslandsFrom £205 per person
Want to party in Ibiza but still enjoy some downtime? Holidays to Es Caná are the perfect compromise with the …From £220 per person
Puerto San Miguel
If you’re looking for a holiday in 2021 that you’ll never forget, then Puerto San Miguel is calling your name. From …From £188 per person
If you are looking for a sun-soaked Spanish holiday in 2021, then pack your bags for an unforgettable holiday in …From £199 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Ibiza holidays
Top 5 things to do in Ibiza
Whether it’s Ibiza clubbing, stunning beaches or historic attractions you’re seeking, this fantasy island has something for everyone.
- Overlooked by a cathedral and ramparts high on a hill, Dalt Vila is Ibiza’s old town. The cobbled streets are a walker’s paradise, with galleries, museums, shops and restaurants to explore along the way.
- Pack your dancing shoes for nights out in Playa d’en Bossa. The entertainment hub stretches along a white sand beach. It’s home to famous clubs including Bora Bora, Ushuaia and the Hard Rock Hotel.
- Punta Arabi is Ibiza’s largest and oldest hippy market. Enjoy the colourful atmosphere as you shop for everything from bikinis to handcrafted jewellery and street food snacks.
- Escape the heat in the spooky Can Marca caves near Puerto de San Miguel. Originally used by smugglers, these days you’ll find illuminated stalagmites and stalactites, along with dramatic cascades.
- Take a quick ferry ride over to the paradise island of Formentera. Once there, hire a bike to cycle across lush trails and discover incredible beaches along the coastline.
Historic highlights of Ibiza
Take some time out of your beach and clubbing schedule to step back in time on holidays to Ibiza.
- The ancient burial ground of Puig des Molins features a necropolis with thousands of tombs. Inside the archaeological museum, you’ll see jewellery, vases and terracotta figurines.
- Building on the Cathedral of the Lady of Our Snows started in the 14th century. The Catalan Gothic church reigns over the square in Dalt Vila. Climb to the top for sweeping views over the port and old town.
- Once used to store wine, the cave of Ses Fontanelles is home to paintings that date back to the Bronze Age. Get your camera ready for stunning ocean panoramas on the walk up to the site.
- The Corsair Monument is a stone obelisk that was inaugurated in 1915. Located in Ibiza’s bustling harbour, it’s a tribute to the corsair’s contribution to the island.
- An array of buildings form Ibiza Castle, including infantry barracks, the former Governor’s House and the Almudaina, which is an eighth-century Moorish keep.
What our local experts say
Where to go on holiday in July
Summer is on the horizon – at long last –and we’re all thinking about where to go on holiday! We’ve come up with our favourite ideas for where to go on holiday in July, whether you’re looking for somewhere exotic like Mauritius or simply want to sun yourself ...
Top destinations for women travelling solo
More women than ever before are travelling solo – and why not? Travelling solo means being able to do exactly what you want, exactly when you want to do it! And it’s easier to connect with new people you’re not travelling with a partner, the family or a group ...
Most popular Ibiza hotels
Your Ibiza questions answered
Ibiza offers an ideal blend of stunning beaches, exciting attractions and world-famous nightlife. Whether you want to simply relax or dive into action, holidays to Ibiza are anything you’d like them to be.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 18:12 26 January 2021