Ibiza holidays 2020
What kind of holiday does Ibiza offer?
Long famous for its nightlife and still considered one of the top clubbing holiday hotspots in the world, Ibiza is currently growing as a family holiday destination too and is really an island of two halves.
Ibiza is a great spot for hiking, bohemian markets, quietly stunning beaches and nature retreats. You can take a boat ride to Formentera, the smallest of the Balearic islands, and enjoy its more sparse surroundings, where seemingly untouched beaches and a backdrop of sand dunes dominate the landscape.
Where to stay in Ibiza
Ibiza is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - an all inclusive package deal to Ibiza can offer cheap-and-cheerful, 5 star luxury, and everything in between. Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza offers a full spa and wellness centre for a relaxing break, while the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza is a music and entertainment haven.
- Weekends and short breaks - Ibiza is a great destination for a weekend dose of sun, a party holiday or a short family trip. You can even book last minute trips to nearby islands to really explore the Balearics.
- Cheap holidays - Ibiza can feel like you are in a tropical paradise due to the mediteranean breeze and the hippie vibes abound. However, it won’t cost a fortune to fly to or stay in if you find a cheap package deal.
Ibiza at a glance
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
World-famous DJs host regular parties in Ibiza's legendary clubs
Discover the best beaches
Idyllic coves, secluded bays, long stretches of fine sands & pebbly beaches
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Hit Ibiza Town for its cobbled lanes & visit the Old Town with its fortified citadel
Fab shopping scene
From fashion boutiques & thrift stores to colourful flea markets
Sample the local food
Romantic fine-dining and delicious fresh seafood aplenty
Perfect for watersports
You can scuba dive with dolphins here!
Top resorts in Ibiza
Transforming from a quiet fishing village into an international tourism hotspot over the last 30 years, San Antonio holidays have …from £131 pp
San Antonio Bay
Situated on Ibiza's western coast, San Antonio Bay is known for its excellent beaches and party vibes. It's one of …from £169 pp
Playa d'en Bossa
Playa d'en Bossa in Ibiza, Balearic Islands …from £187 pp
Get ready to jet off to one of the most famous of Spain's Balearic islands – Ibiza. Es Caná holidays …from £161 pp
As one of Ibiza’s top beach resorts, Santa Eulalia lives up to its status, with pristine sandy beaches and crystal clear …from £222 pp
Puerto San Miguel
If you’re looking for a holiday in 2020 that you’ll never forget, then Puerto San Miguel is calling your name. From …from £162 pp
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Ibiza
Things to do in Ibiza
Holidays to Ibiza have something for everyone! Imagine waterpark fun combined with hedonistic clubbing.
Things to do in San Antonio:
- San Antonio Sunset Strip – This lively strip is perfect for watching the sun go down. With cafes and bars in the area, you can also enjoy a bite to eat.
- Clubbing – One of the epicentres for Ibiza’s world-famous nightlife, the area has spectacular parties held throughout the summer season.
- Aquarium Cap Blanc – An underground aquarium which features a wide variety of marine life.
Things to do in Ibiza Town:
- Ibiza Old Town – The island’s old town provides a look into buildings and cathedrals from the 14th century as well as whitewashed houses.
- Ibiza Puerto – This picturesque marina is filled with shops, bars and restaurants which also provide lovely views of the waterfront.
- Aguamar Water Park – Great for a family day out, whizz down slides and enjoy the rides.
Ibiza Rocks holidays:
This one is for the true party animals! Staying in hotels and apartments which never sleep sound any good? The Ibiza Rocks Hotel puts you in the mix for exciting pool parties, exclusive events and centre stage for amazing performances by some of the world’s top artists.
The quieter resorts of Santa Eulalia and Portinatx are mainly beach resorts which are great choices if you’re looking for a calm and laid-back holiday in Ibiza.
Ibiza history and culture
Ibiza Town is the main cultural hub on the island. It is home to a contemporary art museum and a fascinating archaeological museum that contains finds from across the island. Ibiza is also where you’ll find the widest choice of dance, theatre and music performances.
Although, hippie culture has been one of the most influential aspects of culture in Ibiza which really came into fruition during the 1960’s. During this time tourism developed on the island which put the two hand in hand. As a result, there are two main hippie markets, one is in Es Cana along Punta Arabi held every Wednesday from 10am – 7pm. The other is Las Dalias in San Carlos on Saturdays.
What our local experts say
Where to go on holiday in July
Summer is on the horizon – at long last –and we’re all thinking about where to go on holiday! We’ve come up with our favourite ideas for where to go on holiday in July, whether you’re looking for somewhere exotic like Mauritius or simply want to sun yourself ...
Top destinations for women travelling solo
More women than ever before are travelling solo – and why not? Travelling solo means being able to do exactly what you want, exactly when you want to do it! And it’s easier to connect with new people you’re not travelling with a partner, the family or a group ...
Most popular hotels in Ibiza
- Playa d'en Bossa
Your Ibiza questions answered
Ibiza is becoming more and more popular with families and for good reason. There are some great family-friendly resorts in Ibiza including Santa Eulalia, Es Cana and Portinatx.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes