TRY: Turkish lira
Hisaronu holidays 2021
Turkish charm blends with mountain views and a buzzing atmosphere on Hisaronu holidays. The tourist-friendly village puts you in the heart of beaches, ancient ruins and fantastic nightlife.
Holidays in Hisaronu take place between the popular holiday destinations of Olu Deniz and Fethiye. Set atop a hill in reach of sea breezes, this holiday haven is laid-back by day and neon-lit after dark. It’s always an easy stroll from your hotel to restaurants, shops and bars on the main street. When you’re not chilling out in town, a quick drive down the mountain takes you to some of Turkey’s top attractions.
Outdoor adventures in Hisaronu
If you’re looking for thrills, Hisaronu holidays put you within easy striking distance of exciting outdoor adventures. The beaches of the Turquoise Coast offer boat trips, scuba diving and jet skiing. National parks and epic coastal trails are a must for keen hikers. Kids don’t miss out either, with water parks and Jeep safaris. Sunny days and warm temperatures last for a long holiday season from April to November.
Why book Hisaronu holidays
Discover the best beaches
The fascinating Blue Lagoon in Olu Deniz is well worth the visit
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Make your holiday to Hisaronu as easy as possible by staying at one of our all inclusive resorts
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Come night time, the main street is buzzing with bars and clubs, karaoke and foam parties
Go on a road trip
Head to Fethiye for a more traditional Turkish look and feel
Sample the local food
Taste Turkey's best dishes at local restaurants
Fab shopping scene
Browse all the bits and bobs in Hisaronu and get your haggle on
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Hisaronu holidays
Top 5 things to do in Hisaronu
From family-friendly holidays to romantic couples escapes and solo adventures, holidays to Hisaronu offer something for every traveller.
- By day and night, Hisaronu Main Street is at the heart of the action. Shop for handmade jewellery and crafts at quirky shops. Relax at outdoor terraces for lunch and don your dancing shoes for bars and clubs after dark.
- Olu Deniz Beach is one of the most photographed in the world. Mini buses, called dolmas, depart all day for the quick drive from Hisaronu. Swim in the stunning Blue Lagoon and hire canoes to paddle across the striking blue water.
- Delve into a mysterious world of caves and waterfalls at Saklikent National Park. Boardwalk trails lead you through lush wilderness and you can walk through one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- Unspoilt Butterfly Valley is only reached by boat and you’ll take a tour from Olu Deniz. It’s home to around 100 species of butterflies, spectacular cascades and a remote beach framed by lush mountains.
- Fethiye is the nearest town to Hisaronu and just a short dolma ride away. With an atmospheric old town, vibrant harbour and museums, there’s plenty to do for everyone.
History and culture in Hisaronu
Hisaronu holidays provide the perfect base for exploring ancient temples, dramatic rock tombs and fascinating museums.
- Located in the hills surrounding Fethiye, the huge Tomb of Amyntas is carved into a sheer rock face. It’s dated back to the 4th century BC and features majestic Ionian columns.
- Stroll around the narrow alleyways of Fethiye Old Town and soak up the scent of Turkish teas and spices. Known as Paspatur, this is the spot to pick up Turkish carpets and sip rich coffee in quaint cafes.
- Surrounded by orchids and lush countryside, the ruins of Tlos were a significant religious centre in ancient Lycia. It’s believed that they’re more than 4,000 years old.
- Discover the deserted houses, schools and churches at the ghost town of Kayakoy. The history of the town dates back to the 7th century. It’s now an open-air museum after a population exchange in 1923 left it abandoned.
- Explore the 6,000 seat theatre of Telmessos Ancient City. Along with mammoth rock tombs, the theatre is a highlight of one of Turkey’s best-preserved archaeological sites.
Most popular Hisaronu hotels
Your Hisaronu questions answered
The closest airport to Hisaronu is Dalaman International Airport. You’ll find taxis and private transfers for the 60-minute drive to the resort.
Top Hisaronu hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 16:43 24 January 2021