USD: United States dollar
Hawaii Holidays 2020
An oasis of calm and serenity amongst the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean, the nineteen lush tropical islands that make up the archipelago of Hawaii have drawn visitors from far and wide for decades, with Hawaii holidays being a hugely popular way to experience island life in the USA.
With each island having its own unique character, Hawaii has something for everyone. Some choose Kauai holidays for the rugged landscapes covered in colourful flora and fauna, some visit Hawaii for the miles and miles of sandy beaches, and some for the truly unforgettable, luxurious all inclusive Hawaii holidays experience.
We’ve got some incredible cheap holidays to Hawaii, taking in the mesmerising bright lights of Honolulu, the exhilarating, adrenaline-pumping surf, and the jaw dropping natural beauty of these islands. Hawaii is a truly unique place to visit, and unlike any other destination in the United States of America.
Why book Hawaii holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Waikiki Beach, Hanalei Bay, Hoʻokipa Beach
Lush natural wonders
The Haleakala volcano, Waimea Canyon, dramatic Hana Hwy, rugged Halawa Valley
Perfect for watersports
From Maui windsurfing to scuba-diving in Molokini and Wailea snorkelling
Adventure-seekers will love exploring Hawaii's volcanoes
Sample the local food
Eat your way through Honolulu's Chinatown
Great national parks
Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park and Haleakalā National Park
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Hawaii holidays
Things to do in Hawaii
One of the top attractions in Hawaii is the atmosphere itself, and a holiday spent relaxing on the beach with a cocktail in hand certainly wouldn’t be wasted! But there’s lots of other things to do in Hawaii, too:
- Waikiki Beach in the state capital of Honolulu is perhaps the most famous oceanfront attraction in Hawaii. However, this is just one of the 6 amazing beaches in the Waikiki neighbourhood, so if you’re coming to relax, unwind, and enjoy everything the sun, sea, and sand has to offer, this is the place to be.
- While Waikiki Beach is known for its lively, energetic scene, travellers looking for a quieter, more secluded beach experience should check out Hulopoe Beach on the island of Lanai. Named as one of America’s best beaches, Hulopoe is one of the best places in Hawaii for swimming and snorkelling.
- If you’re holidaying on the island of Maui, you can’t afford to miss the incredible Haleakala National Park. One of the more adventurous things to do in Hawaii, it’s here you can scramble across volcanic landscapes, trek through sub-tropical rainforests, and catch a glimpse of Hawaii’s endemic species.
- The Polynesian Cultural Centre is a theme park celebrating all aspects of Polynesian life. Located on the island of Oahu, you can visit some authentic Polynesian villages, enjoy a typical Luau, and take in one of the centre’s colourful evening shows featuring song, dance, cultural performances… and fire!
- If you’re thinking of renting a car in Hawaii, a drive along the dramatic scenic highway known as Hana Road is a must. Following the curves of the rugged Maui coastline all the way to the remote town of Hana, this journey will take you away from Hawaii’s main tourist spots to a stunning historical haven.
Your Hawaii questions answered
Hawaii enjoys warm weather all year. Your best bet would be to visit in April, May, September, and October. The islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island are ideal for surfing all year-round.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes