Beautiful Hanioti holidays 2021
A serene Blue Flag beach, lively nightlife scene and array of delicious dining options make holidays to Hanioti ideal for those after a laidback getaway.
Situated on the Kassandra Peninsula in Halkidiki, Hanioti is a lovely cosmopolitan village backed by white sand and a turquoise sea. Relaxation is a given in this far-flung corner of Greece, especially on serene Hanioti Beach. Those after adventure will have a wide range of water sports to enjoy, while ancient ruins and fascinating cities are within easy driving distance. Top that off with Hanioti’s buzzing bars and a collection of traditional tavernas serving up all manner of tasty treats.
Culture in Hanioti
Get to grips with the local Greek culture on package holidays to Hanioti. Spend your evenings people-watching or browsing the shops in the town’s attractive main square. Visiting in the summer? Nearby Sani hosts the Sani Festival - a celebration of local and international music and art.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Hanioti holidays
Whether you want to lounge around on the sand or explore pretty villages and centuries-old cities, there’s lots to keep you busy on holidays to Hanioti.
- Hanioti is a prime holiday destination for a beach getaway. The town’s beach boasts soft golden sand and tranquil water. There’s also dozens more beaches nearby, including the gorgeous Golden Beach.
- Venture away from the sea to Central Square. It’s the beating heart of Hanioti and where you’ll find numerous restaurants ideal for food or a leisurely glass of ouzo.
- With the stunning Aegean Sea at your fingertips, why not go snorkelling or diving? You can snorkel right off Hanioti Beach, while nearby resorts like Kriopogi have professional dive centres.
- Thessaloniki, the capital of the wider Macedonia region, is just over 90 minutes from Hanioti. It’s an ideal day trip destination if you’re fascinated by ancient history or fancy yourself a bit of a foodie.
- Like to bring home souvenirs? There’s lots of shopping opportunities in and around Hanioti! The streets leading off Central Square are littered with boutiques and gift shops, while you’ll find several mini malls in Hanioti and neighbouring Pefkochori.
Outdoor activities in Hanioti
With its attractive coastal location and Blue Flag beach, you’ll likely spend lots of time outdoors on Hanioti holidays.
- Fancy a stroll away from the sand? Hanioti city park sits just before the beach and is a lovely spot to sit and admire the blue ocean.
- The wider region of Halkidiki is brimming with historic ruins! Take a road trip to Kalithea to see the Temple of Ammon Zeus or check out Sant Paul’s Byzantine Tower in Nea Fokea. Thessaloniki is also a hotbed of millenia-old landmarks.
- Another amazing day trip involves catching a boat to one of the other Halkidiki peninsulas. Sithonia is awash with over 100 pristine beaches, while Athos is famed for the mighty Mount Athos and its holy monasteries.
- Planning to pop to Thessaloniki for the day? Petralona is a must-see en route. As well as being home to several vineyards, it’s also the location of the Petralona Cave that’s famed for its fossils and stalactite formations.
- Little ones will love wandering around Turtle Lake! The small body of water is 15 minutes’ drive from Hanioti and home to wild turtles and colourful koi carp.
Most popular Hanioti hotels
Your Hanioti questions answered
The Halkidiki region of Greece benefits from long summers and mild winters. For all-day-long sunshine and balmy sea temperatures, book a holiday to Hanioti in July or August.
Top Hanioti hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 20:49 27 January 2021