Breathtaking beaches and historic masterpieces await on holidays in Greece. This bucket list destination is a foodie’s dream and one of the world’s most famous playgrounds.
Paradise islands, ancient ruins and a passionate culture are ideal ingredients for the adventure of a lifetime. Greece holidays deliver awe-inspiring history, from the home of the first Olympics to the iconic Acropolis. Nature dazzles here too, whether you’re hiking up volcanoes or diving with abundant marine life. And, that’s all without mentioning mouthwatering Greek cuisine.
Island-Hopping in Greece
Warm Aegean waters lap some of the world’s most stunning beaches in the Greek Islands. From the swoon-worthy beauty of Santorini to the luna landscapes of Milos, island-hopping brings endless adventures. The typical Mediterranean climate in Greece provides sunny summer days and mild winters for year-round travel.
Why book Greece holidays
Sample the local food
Think crumbly feta, tender lamb, delectable seafood & all bathing in golden olive oil
Must-visit historical sites
Don't miss out on the Acropolis, Ancient Delphi, Meteora
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Head to Mount Athos to discover 20 monasteries dotted over scenic slopes
Discover the best beaches
From long golden stretches of sand to pebbly beaches
Try the local wine
Great Greek wines include the red Ksinomavro and the white delight of Athiri
Sample the cafe culture
Embrace the laid-back way of life, sipping on a café frappé, people-watching at its best
If lush green landscapes, sapphire blue waters and scorching sunshine are what you’re seeking, you’ll find what you’re looking for …From £123 per person
One of the most historic cities in the world and the perfect place for food, wine, culture, action and sun, …From £107 per person
The Peloponnese peninsula of southern Greece is home to striking mountain ranges, dramatic coastlines and some of the richest history …From £175 per person
Central Greece in Greece, Mediterranean …From £245 per person
Parga holidays take you to the Greek mainland, something a little different from your typical Greek Island holidays. Indisputably one of …From £233 per person
With its vibrant atmosphere, impressive attractions, historic culture and bustling nightlife, you’ll find everything right here in Thessaloniki. As the …From £154 per person
Top resorts in Greece
Pefkohori is a beautiful tourist town located in the southeast of the peninsula of Kassandra in North Greece. Its name comes …From £139 per person
Framed by vibrant pine trees and olive groves, holidays to Gerakini encapsulate the heart and beauty of the Halkidiki peninsula …From £176 per person
Idyllically situated on the Greek peninsula Kassandra of Halkidiki, holidays to Kriopigi in 2020 offer endless opportunities to soak up …From £123 per person
If you’re looking for a holiday to Greece away from the hustle and bustle of the busiest resorts, Sani in …From £232 per person
Located in the northeast of mainland Greece, holidays to Hanioti are ideal for those looking to get the most of …From £176 per person
Nea Kallikratia in Halkidiki, Greece …From £163 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Greece holidays
Top 5 things to do in Greece
Greece is a holiday destination that offers something to suit every type of traveller and so much more.
- Carved over millions of years, Vikos Gorge is one of the globe’s deepest canyons. Traverse hiking routes in and around the gorge to viewpoints offering spectacular panoramas.
- The Delphi Museum is a treasure chest of collections unearthed by archaeologists. You’ll see the Sphinx of the Naxians, The Column of Dancers and the Bronze Charioteer, which commemorates a win in the ancient Pythian Games.
- A place of incredible natural beauty, the Pelion Peninsula rests on the Pagasitikos Gulf. Visit charming villages, unspoiled beaches, lush forests and wild olive groves.
- The iconic White Tower of Thessaloniki was built by the Ottomans in the 15th century and carries a tragic history as a prison. Free audio guides lead you through the history and culture of Thessaloniki.
- Constructed in the late 4th century BC, the Epidaurus Amphitheatre is famous for its amazing acoustics. It’s considered among the best preserved ancient theatres in the country and hosts Greek dramas in summer.
Top attractions in Greece
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to tick iconic landmarks off your travel bucket list on holidays in Greece.
- Visit Athens and you’ll see the extraordinary Acropolis from almost every vantage point. The white marble monuments are among the most famous and significant ancient archaeological sites on earth.
- Dominating the hill of the Acropolis, the mighty Parthenon was built in the 5th century. It’s dedicated to the Greek goddess and patron to the city, Athena the Virgin.
- History, architecture and nature combine to create magnificent scenes in Meteora. The UNESCO-listed site features massive rock pillars topped with monasteries dating back to the 14th century.
- Soaring to a height of 2917 metres, Mount Olympus is the tallest in Greece. The snow-capped peaks were regarded as the home of the major gods in Greek mythology, along with the place of the throne of Zeus.
- Discover the Temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion in Attica. While the god of the sea’s famous statue rests safely at the National Archaeological Museum, the Doric-style ruins are a spectacular sight on a blue Aegean backdrop.
What our local experts say
How to plan a solo trip to Greece
For those who love to see the world solo, Greece should be next on your list. ‘Why?’, you ask. Well, Greece is a beautiful country with so much to see and do. You’ll also find that it is solo traveller friendly. Discover ancient Greece along with its rich culture ...Continue reading
10 reasons to make Greece your next holiday destination
Greece is one of those magical places that gets under your skin. There are so many reasons to visit this beautiful, historic, hospitable land. Stunning beaches and amazing landscapes, ancient culture and vibrant cities, water sports, nightlife and fantastic food are just some of them. For even more, check out ...
Eat your way around Greece
Mmmmmm. Greek cuisine, part of the famous Mediterranean diet, is among the freshest and most delicious in the world. Expect seafood plucked straight from the sea, locally reared free-range meat from the inland hills, an endless variety of flavour-packed fruit and vegetables, and a huge choice of cheeses and cured ...
Most popular Greece hotels
- Kamena Vourla
- Central Greece
Your Greece questions answered
For family-friendly holidays and romantic trips by the sea, choose a paradise island to suit you. The most popular include Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes and Corfu. Enjoy exciting city breaks in Athens. Stay in the Peloponnese for a mix of history and nature.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes